What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Josh khatam .... their own mareed cant speak.

This has nothing to do with western ideology it has more to do with unemployment, illiteracy which make people dependent on feudal people, vote for Imran and stop following this TuQ he is just harming a good cause.

Exactly. Now 45 minutes more... and he is calling it a victory just like yesterday when he shouted it was bcz of him the PM was charged until the courts said it was not bcz of you and he changed it today.....

People are ignoring that he said muzakrat ko dekhay bhai humaray samnay sunao... We want to listen.

This has nothing to do with western ideology it has more to do with unemployment, illiteracy which make people dependent on feudal people, vote for Imran and stop following this TuQ he is just harming a good cause.

Vote for Imran kHan?? Excellent sir, You mean mixture of PMLN, PMLQ and PPPP. Your Excellent philosophy sir!! Salute to you
:rofl::rofl:

424423_10151245248343940_1784054836_n.jpg

This is soo not helping Qadri,s image.

Vote for Imran kHan?? Excellent sir, You mean mixture of PMLN, PMLQ and PPPP. Your Excellent philosophy sir!! Salute to you

Dont vote for him. Vote for someone else but never the less vote. People who dont vote have no right to criticize the govt. Vote for who ever you like but never the less VOTE...

Do You Even Know That Mubashir Luqman Is Supporter Of Qadri
Does it matter because I heard the questions and even if it was all rehearsed, it wasn't that convincing and showed doubts.

you lot get talat Hussaine, but he does not represent the public, go to Pti official facebook tehn you will know how people really feel about the wrong actions of IK.

thats why fauzai kasuri is trying to calm them down when she said trust in IK leadership. You lot can laugh all you want, but this is damaging to PTi.

I don't want Pti, to lose support because the people feel IK is all talk but noi action and that his party is controlled by these elites

you lot get talat Hussaine, but he does not represent the public, go to Pti official facebook tehn you will know how people really feel about the wrong actions of IK.

thats why fauzai kasuri is trying to calm them down when she said trust in IK leadership. You lot can laugh all you want, but this is damaging to PTi.

This is not damaging at all, I think its constructive its giving the emotional younger generation a chance to understand the situation and only few people are getting emotional majority of the members are supporting the IK stance.

Discussion is not PTI its this guy and he still has not come out to see the people. They are dieing out their and its true they are not letting the people who want to leave leave. His statement saying "you will stay here for another night if need be" shows this guy is one hell of a dictator.

so whats the latest in this TuQ drama ??

I expected better from you "leader". you may not like Qadri, but at least show curtesy to those poor people...don't you have no heart at all. You can laugh but reality is Pti is nothing without the youth and public, he is crippled. Go to PTi offical facebook page where 95% are critcizing him and are even leaving his party.

I don't want Pti, to lose support because the people feel IK is all talk but noi action and that his party is controlled by these elites

which elite my friend, people need to understand that being ''elite'' is not wrong if the leadership is doing things for the betterment of people its good and if leader are not thinking for ordinary people elite or not they are wrong. Just like Qadri who is sitting in a heated bunker while other people are out in cold.

This is not damaging at all, I think its constructive its giving the emotional younger generation a chance to understand the situation and only few people are getting emotional majority of the members are supporting the IK stance.

If you don't believe me then go to the facebook page. What is there to understand when the agenda or Qadri and IK is teh same, yet he has not come. He isplaying party politics and its not his fault but teh advisors. If you think Qadri is a lunatic what about IK, or in his 7 point agenda highlighted that Pti would coem to the street if SC deciosn on raja rental did not happen immeadiately. So far 24 hours has passed the deadline and IK has not coem out....all talk no action which is getting to a lot of people.

I expected better from you "leader". you may not like Qadri, but at least show curtesy to those poor people...don't you have no heart at all. You can laugh but reality is Pti is nothing without the youth and public, he is crippled. Go to PTi offical facebook page where 95% are critcizing him and are even leaving his party.

95% of the qadri's protesters are cult members, I disagree with the notion that they are normal people.... my sympathies are with the poor people ofcourse, but not with Qadri's drama.

Back
Top Bottom