What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Yes keep following Canadian funded revolution you will have great disappointment really very soon and that will be ultimate disappointment

What a desperate & affraid post,by the follower of a coward leader who talks about revolution? sitting his bani+galA home!

Then why are you suggesting that its alright if some people die........

Ager marna hai to its prefered its politicians who die or hanged per kiya kariain we can`t have every thing but I still believe in people power

Shall we keep following thieves in the parliament and the muftis and religious people in the parliament who don't say a word against the government or coalition or opposition for the sake of $$$?

I am not a fan of Qadri and i am not into sufism but i am supporting him 100% for what he is asking

people stop taking the easy way out, if you want to change the system then vote for someone sensible in upcoming elections. Qadri is not the solution to our problems.

Its fight to regain Pakistan from Corrupt Leaders ...

Its not in vain

Even if someone lost their lives .. it will life lost trying to live a life of a tiger for a day , then living as a hayena for 100 years

What a hero!!!! open your eyes yaar. Is he sitting with them? Is he sitting in the cold and rain standing with them saying i may not be able to give you shelter but i can feel your pain unlike the politicians.... This guy is the biggest dictator. People are dying otuside and this moron is still sitting in his damned container. Are you truly blind that you cant see this. People want to go back yet they dont have transports. His own mareed want to go back. People are going to die not for revolution but for an old fart who is sitting in his hot container.

Shall we keep following thieves in the parliament and the muftis and religious people in the parliament who don't say a word against the government or coalition or opposition for the sake of $$$?

I am not a fan of Qadri and i am not into sufism but i am supporting him 100% for what he is asking
Yes yes this is almost asked by every corrupt political party in some way or the other still they do nothing because they are too busy in eating **** of their masters in USA and other nations of kufr keep supporting him he will be exposed really very soon

people stop taking the easy way out, if you want to change the system then vote for someone sensible in upcoming elections. Qadri is not the solution to our problems.

So far only Imran Khan is the new option for elections, but again elections will not be free and fair or shall i say it will be made sure that it is not free and fair.

What a desperate & affraid post,by the follower of a coward leader who talks about revolution? sitting his bani+galA home!
Yes he is doing what he knows what to do when ever he has led he has led from the front when he sat against drone attacks he slept in open air unlike coward Qadri and also went to Tribal Areas ask Qadri to show this guts born coward not even once came out of his box keep following this coward you will be really very disappointed and very soon

What a desperate and afraid post by the follower of an old psycho who is sitting in his heated container drinking coffee while the people die outside. Where have i heard this before. Oh yeah five years from our politicians. Wasn't the discussion against them that they live in palaces and dont understand the poor people yet look at him. He is sitting in his heated container so how cna he migically feel the cold and death of the people.

Western Idealogies don`t work in Pakistan , where votes are bought for bags of rice and bags of flour and voting is done not on your mandate but on your ethnic or tribal connection GET it why fuedal lords RULE pakisatn ...

We need exactly like a man like Qadri or Imran Khan to Destroy the Established fuedal system

Just looking at live pictures of situation and Police is gearing up for riot control bastards army of police to protect their EVIL EMPIRE parlimentarian building ishallah it will be occupied by people

These police officers are suppose to protect people of Pakistan not Protect the Politicians

If we get revolution like the ones in Egypt or Tunis .. you know what .. so be it to get rid of these politicians

Ager marna hai to its prefered its politicians who die or hanged per kiya kariain we can`t have every thing but I still believe in people power

you just cannot hang a politician you have to prove first that he is guilty of a crime which require death sentencing. Otherwise there is no difference in us and Talibans. Killing someone is never a solution to problem.

Yes yes this is almost asked by every corrupt political party in some way or the other still they do nothing because they are too busy in eating **** of their masters in USA and other nations of kufr keep supporting him he will be exposed really very soon

He is being supported for his demands he is not contesting elections.

So far only Imran Khan is the new option for elections, but again elections will not be free and fair or shall i say it will be made sure that it is not free and fair.

If everybody votes then yes things can be better bcz fake votes would lose their strenght.

If elections are not free and fair then we will have moral grounds to protest or overthrow that govt right now we don't have that.

Qadri is stuck right now. The opposition have united, He himself doesnot want to sit with the people and thus he is himself becoming a villain in the eyes of everybody. Is ko kehtay hai apnay pair pay khude kulhare marna. He sould ahve saved himself if he sat down with the people but alas this guy is to busy drinking coffee in a heated container while people die.

He is speaking like a dictator... Ap yahan aik raat be par jaye ap yahan bethay gay.... They will offer him cash and he will go away with the delegation. This is not fateh, this is a humiliating loss buddy.

Western Idealogies don`t work in Pakistan , where votes are bought for bags of rice and bags of flour and voting is done not on your mandate but on your ethnic or tribal connection GET it why fuedal lords RULE pakisatn ...

We need exactly like a man like Qadri or Imran Khan to Destroy the Established fuedal system

Just looking at live pictures of situation and Police is gearing up for riot control bastards army of police to protect their EVIL EMPIRE parlimentarian building ishallah it will be occupied by people

This has nothing to do with western ideology it has more to do with unemployment, illiteracy which make people dependent on feudal people, vote for Imran and stop following this TuQ he is just harming a good cause.

Back
Top Bottom