What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Now IK time is over.. he is badly exposed.

Yeah the guy who kept people in the cold while he sipped hot coffee in a heated container is our only hope. What noone not even their own mareeds cant answer is that why is he not sitting with the people while they die from cold. He should ahve sat with them saying i feel your pain not sit in a container giving a full picture of what we say " how can those who sit in palaces know the pain of the people" ...

So tell me how can someone who sits in a heated container know the cold and death of the people outside while he watches.

This is very un-democratic of PTI to for not allowing people to follow their free will.

Anyway, this long march is only for pro-Pakistanis.. not allowed for marketing of political parties.

You are correct on the assumption, that this action is un-democratic after all the majority wants Pti to join the march. Some have said that the vast majority support the stance of IK in not joining the march, but facebook of Pti clearly shows that everyone is not happy. Out 1600 comments in one section, only 50 at most were in favour of IK. This site does not represent the common public, because most of them come from privilege backgrounds. The real public is the poor, those who are in the march.

Are you kidding me? Victory would be had he brought them in the middle of the people with him sitting with them wet and cold and all the talks being done in front of the people.

Exposing the muk muka mafia and sold out media is a victory.

Putting up the true picture on media is the real victory... enough of hearing one sided speeches and noora wrangling.

Do you not now condemn the media who is hiding the facts!

Exposing the muk muka mafia and sold out media is a victory.

Putting up the true picture on media is the real victory... enough of hearing one sided speeches and noora wrangling.

Do you not now condemn the media who is hiding the facts!

I dont see it. What did he expose about Media.... What did he expose. plz explain in more details.

Dr. Arif Alvi‏@ArifAlvi

PTI friends trust ur leadership to chart a course which shouldnt be an emotional knee jerk but a measured approach for free elections

see look even the senior leadership is concerned, how the public is taking this to IK

Why not ask IK to put your request in his muk muka contract?

This is very un-democratic of PTI to for not allowing people to follow their free will.

Anyway, this long march is only for pro-Pakistanis.. not allowed for marketing of political parties.

USkoo sardi lag, jati hai!lol
Watch CNBC pakistan live, PTI supporter gril telling reporter that they have left PTI & join the TuQ,s Dharna for change!
PTI is politicaly finished!
Cause he is not a politician , he don't know what to do which time,so his ultimate future stands now as a un-succsessfull Asghar khan?
Its an lesson for IK, that not only talking is important in politics bt actions on the important issues can really mattaers ?
TuQ,s 23 days of marathon politics has brought the important change & it will give important effects on 2mmrows pakistan?
Great political thinking by TuQ!surly he has earnned the full trust,of pakistani nation?

I fail to see why people are bringing PTI into this. What does whether people support IK or not has anything to do with this discussion and contrary to popular belief people and normal people did not want IK to go to this March.

TuQ,s 23 days of marathon politics has brought the important change & it will give important effects on 2mmrows pakistan?
Great political thinking by TuQ!surly he has earnned the full trust,of pakistani nation?

Umm... Change has not come yet. It still remains to be seen. Nothing is won yet and no he has perhaps lost some of the trust he had due to today sitting in a heated container while people were suffering outside. I would have seen him a very very different light had he sat with the people but he didn't. I fail to see the difference between him and those we say live in palaces and you are not enlightening me at all.

People who are leaving PTI for TuQ are actually doing good for PTI. Its better to not have people who don't really get your political manifesto and run to next big thing just because it sounds good, even if its an old fact with new wrapping. What Qadri said, is being said by each and every Pakistani. But supporting him for unconstitutional demands will be more disastorous. if it gets successful, anyone will come and present things in fashionable way and demand some other things. I mean its not hard to get 1 or 2 lakh people for a demonstration in 180 million population.

What if some other cleric comes and ask for Sharia law ? I mean he can get similar support in name of religion.

Because I don't give a flying hoot about other parties because they are corrupt. Just look at the recent scandal of Bishops avenue that is only available to kings and billionaires but a pakistani politician own it. The point is you lot have criticized the march and Qadri with his agenda, what about IK with his 7 point agenda. I mean he did say Pti will come to the street if SC decision is not respected....we are waiting...double standards....why don't you criticize that.

Dr. Arif Alvi‏@ArifAlvi

PTI friends trust ur leadership to chart a course which shouldnt be an emotional knee jerk but a measured approach for free elections

see look even the senior leadership is concerned, how the public is taking this to IK

Keep follow losser leadership & enlighten urself!

Back
Top Bottom