What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Dr. Arif Alvi‏@ArifAlvi

PTI friends trust ur leadership to chart a course which shouldnt be an emotional knee jerk but a measured approach for free elections

see look even the senior leadership is concerned, how the public is taking this to IK

LOL, just sit and see how this fake tsunami march will fail

so whats the latest in this TuQ drama ????:pop:

Drama is what Ik is playing with the nation.

I don't want Pti, to lose support because the people feel IK is all talk but noi action and that his party is controlled by these elites

IK has helped Zardari destroyed Pakistan.
IK has agreed to his electioneering, surely for some give and take reasons, other wise Zardari cannot be trusted for loose change.

people stop taking the easy way out, if you want to change the system then vote for someone sensible in upcoming elections. Qadri is not the solution to our problems.

We do not trust the voting system and the beurocracy, ministers and chief judges appointed by Zardari in unconstitutional way.

If elections are not free and fair then we will have moral grounds to protest or overthrow that govt right now we don't have that.

Sure.. but why shall any one accept your blames of rigging?
Once you loose.... elections, you loose the moral ground to complain! Other party will taunt you for not, showing sports man's spirit.

If someone dies today I'll make sure qadri faces the same fate, whenever I get the chance to do it.
How about those who are dying in Pakistan daily... what about those who are being shot dead by hindu army on our borders??
Height of insensitivity by the political parties... non of them have ever condemned the death of our soldiers..

2nd round of the great battle against muk-muka mafia!
Stay tunned QADRI,s Dossra. Is comming! Bt also keep watching Cj,s dececion today against raja rental!
Stay tunned!lol lol lol

so whats the latest in this TuQ drama ????:pop:

I don't want Pti, to lose support because the people feel IK is all talk but noi action and that his party is controlled by these elites

people stop taking the easy way out, if you want to change the system then vote for someone sensible in upcoming elections. Qadri is not the solution to our problems.

If elections are not free and fair then we will have moral grounds to protest or overthrow that govt right now we don't have that.

i think we should hold down till muka muka gets to an end :)

Any deal made in public is not muk muka.. Muk Muka is what IK has brokered with Zardari to let him destroy Pakistan.

Umm... Change has not come yet. It still remains to be seen. Nothing is won yet and no he has perhaps lost some of the trust he had due to today sitting in a heated container while people were suffering outside. I would have seen him a very very different light had he sat with the people but he didn't. I fail to see the difference between him and those we say live in palaces and you are not enlightening me at all.

Where is gutter tusunami ? Didn't find yet & 5 years gone!

If these politicians are not held accountable then the public will lynch them from the pole and execute them...I would love to see such a day, because I have such hatred for MQM, PPP, Nawaz and all the other pathetic parties who met in raiwind. They are the enemeis of Pakistan.

2nd round of the great battle against muk-muka mafia!
Stay tunned QADRI,s Dossra. Is comming! Bt also keep watching Cj,s dececion today against raja rental!
Stay tunned!lol lol lol

:lol: doosra :lol:

ager doosra nakaam hua, is there a teesra :lol:

shove imran khan party up yours, LOL, a coward muk mukka league

Why are you so desperate for IK support I thought whole Pakistan is with you guys especially when MQM is also with TuQ so what this fuss is all about then, you have already conquered parliament lol.

Getting desperate or seeing failure now...

Where is gutter tusunami ? Didn't find yet & 5 years gone!

What a great argument. I asked something else and got a completely different answer. Like our politicians talk shows and fanboys.

I would love to see such a day, because I have such hatred for MQM, PPP, Nawaz and all the other pathetic parties who met in raiwind. They are the enemeis of Pakistan.

You mean the entire opposition right. I agree with this quoted part.

Drama is what Ik is playing with the nation.

IK has helped Zardari destroyed Pakistan.
IK has agreed to his electioneering, surely for some give and take reasons, other wise Zardari cannot be trusted for loose change.

We do not trust the voting system and the beurocracy, ministers and chief judges appointed by Zardari in unconstitutional way.

Sure.. but why shall any one accept your blames of rigging?
Once you loose.... elections, you loose the moral ground to complain! Other party will taunt you for not, showing sports man's spirit.

How about those who are dying in Pakistan daily... what about those who are being shot dead by hindu army on our borders??
Height of insensitivity by the political parties... non of them have ever condemned the death of our soldiers..

Great sniping , sir!
May I go offline, a single batman is enough for these jokers!lol lol lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom