What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Where is gutter tusunami ? Didn't find yet & 5 years gone!

You can see the current state of tsunami here. 95% Insafians on fb are pissed like urine and are hurling the fanciest insults at IK.:rofl:

They are asking for shortcode to cancel their membership through sms.:rofl:

from the fanpage::sick:
koi to imran khan ko ye comments dikaye kidhr ho pti walooo....

because imran muk mukka guy is no different, people want change but imran showed his true nature by standing behind the same people what he calls, muk mukka people, the thing is imran can just talk and talk for hours, repeat the same rhetoric, but when the time comes he is nothing but a a guy of diminutive nature, who thinks he is big leader, the sooner he realises the better, and people dont wanna support him any longer

AND MQM has been doing mukk mukka for last 10 years!

and now any REVOLUTION SHOULD DOME THROUGH BALLOT BOX!! elections! no more allowing PPP to become political shaheed!

please see this million march from another angle.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/230038-dr-qadri-long-march-photography.html

42000578.jpg

It doesn't prove any truth. It was the time of heavy rain started and busy for to collect plastics.For full highway, it is covered more than 10 KM. To shoot a picture at specific time of ** am, 1% of the road, you can't create illusion and deny the reality Hatters gonna hate. But this is reality as you see live program. I offer you turn on TV and again burn from jealous and hate. Million march is not a big task for Dr sahab. 23 December is one of the biggest example of this. But i said haters gonna hate :)

and now any REVOLUTION SHOULD DOME THROUGH BALLOT BOX!! elections! no more allowing PPP to become political shaheed!

some guys i consider below my intellect, you are definitely one of them

You can see the current state of tsunami here. 95% Insafians on fb are pissed like urine and are hurling the fanciest insults at IK.:rofl:

They are asking for shortcode to cancel their membership through sms.:rofl:

Ohh please stop being so childish..... Don't put blame on IK, Qadri failed because his own shortcomings, his disregard for the political process and no concer at all for the people in the march...

It doesn't prove any truth. It was the time of heavy rain started and busy for to collect plastics.For full highway, it is covered more than 10 KM. To shoot a picture at specific time of ** am, 1% of the road, you can't create illusion and deny the reality Hatters gonna hate. But this is reality as you see live program. I offer you turn on TV and again burn from jealous and hate. Million march is not a big task for Dr sahab. 23 December is one of the biggest example of this. But i said haters gonna hate :)

I cannot believe you are still delusional... no one can help you if cannot accept such a solid proof.

Had Imran Khan joined in, it would have been equivalent to the day when Pakistan Declaration was made at Minara-e-Pakistan

That's the point: not letting the govt become some shaheed who'll keep coming back to haunt the country.
Better to let them politically die of natural causes.

I cannot believe you are still delusional... no one can help you if cannot accept such a solid proof.

First face the critisim on Imran khan. You can't bear it.It is Massive critisim.
Ringing bells??
Ha ha ha trapped!!
Confirmed that you are still delusional

:rofl: good for you. run away because you make no sense & only spread hate and ethnicity! :wave:

it doesnt make sense to you because you are too much bellow my intellect :lol:

Had Imran Khan joined in, it would have been equivalent to the day when Pakistan Declaration was made at Minara-e-Pakistan

if that jackal had joined his credibility would be over sooner than later :lol:

lets see his tsunami march :lol:

what did hashmi say, we can gather 25 lakh in islamabad :lol:, 25 lakhs is not even the amount of votes they are expecting :lol:

Ohh please stop being so childish..... Don't put blame on IK, Qadri failed because his own shortcomings, his disregard for the political process and no concer at all for the people in the march...

What was so childish about that? Did you even click the link? Where did I mention of Qadri or put any blame on IK?

You're so weird.

First face the critisim on Imran khan. You can't bear it.It is Massive critisim.
Ringing bells??
Ha ha ha trapped!!
Confirmed that you are still delusional

what criticism ? Qadri didn't do his homework properly, He thought that if he did half baked march and say statements against Govt IK will come running towards him, touch his feet and will say you my lord are the khomeni of Pakistan and I support you.

Qadri march has died of natural causes and so will PPP, PMLN.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom