What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

I'm not a mureed of qadri, in fact I didn't even know who he was until a couple of days ago. Qadri can be a Talib, Munafiq or even an alien for all I care. What I care about is the cause.

How do you define 'few'? 95% comments on pti fanpage are against IK and there are like 1800+ comments on every status update.
You should grab a dictionary and search the word 'few' under 'F'.

lol

Trust me more than 85% of the members are supporting IK (trust me I didn't made that number up) and the ones on FB are the emotional youngsters who don't listen to reason easily and also there are members of other parties like you who are exploiting the situation.

IK ka kambal churane ki saazish hai, aur muk muka by PPP and PMLN.
kamyab bhi thora sa hogayen hai, good played by them, a game of chess has going on, CHECK is here but definitely not MATE.
IK ka kambal bhi chori, opposition NAWAZ ke saath hogaye, IK akela hogaya, AUR PTI KIDS ro rahe hai k INQILAB mai hissa nahi liya, BACHON ye siasat hai.

YA he came in a BULLET & BOMB PROOF CONTAINER! while people were out in the cold and rain! secondly i think you are talking about gadha leader ALTAF who backed away from it???????????

AND DON'T TALK TO ME REMEMEBER YOU SAID YOU are mentally below me?
Like you care for people lol. Go tell them they shouldn't be following a guy in a bomb proof container.

Why oh why is Imran khan being discussed in this topic?? and still no answer why was he not sitting with the people? Looks like his mareeds have no idea about that?

That is a valid point. Many of the people gathered in Islamabad don't even know what the dharna was about.
They just said that Sheikh sahab called us so we came.

Let's just wait till the negotiations are over.
Like @ice_man said, TuQ is trying to figure out an escape route that won't make him look bad.

Long March ------> Epic Fail.

Exactly. These are yaar his followers who will do anything he says like a peer fakeer we follow over here. Two things that his fans need to understand

1. Why was he sitting in a heated container while people were suffering outside. The very same fanboys who shout " how can those who live in palaces know the pain of people" are not answering this.

2. No victory has been gained. Nothing has been decided and even if it is unless its implemented this will always be a failure that only made people sick.

Like you care for people lol. Go tell them they shouldn't be following a guy in a bomb proof container.

qadri is mental and awaaaam is sentimental!

that is the problem with South Asia! mental qadris and awaam is sentimental!

JUSRT WAIT EVERYONE!!! WATCH TAHIR make a safe passage for himself to run away with!! the government will not fall TUQ will go home wait and see!!

he is negotitating his escape route with government now!

USA is behind qadri,UK is behind him, ohh establishment is behind him, he wants to give advantage to PPP? Lol
All conspiracy theories proven wrong?
So now bring another one?
Lol. Lol. Lol
Now bring this?
ohh PTI nt supportt voilence , he is creating kaos , he wants war, he wants dictatorshipp,now why he wants to hve safe passege ?
Come on guys stop showing ur desperation. Which comes from ur dejected & undeliverable leadership, peoples of pakistan hve trust on him, cause he has showen strong leadership alone standing against all odds & specially muk-muka mafia, jst in 23 days?
His actions already resulted. In a real shakeup which resulted in all the major rulling parties bowing down on knees of QADRI? But you still don't see?
Its his show, & I am sure he is nt a tradtional pakistani sellout cheap , product also he is well educated in law ?
So that's good , he still is giving dialoge,a chance & still nt acting like Mullana ghazi?
Just to ensure the democracy! & to prove wrong the conspirators & false prapoganda aginst him!

BA0HFrzCAAASxhO.jpg

just watch wait and see qadri run through the escape route he will do deal with government! and RUN run run!

His actions already resulted. In a real shakeup which resulted in all the major rulling parties bowing down on knees of QADRI? But you still don't see?

You are acting like zardari is out their in that container licking his feet. Listen to me. Qadri has brought the axe down on his foot by letting people stay in the cold while he himself sipped coffee and staying in a heated container. Aisaab ki jang sirf humaray liye hai, is revolutionary leader kay liye nahi. Like i said Dont see any difference between him or any other palace living politician.

Does it matter because I heard the questions and even if it was all rehearsed, it wasn't that convincing and showed doubts.

I Wish You Could Watch ARY News Today and Listen to Luqman.I Bet No Minhajian Can Defend Qadri as aggressively as he did.You Do Have ARY in India Don't You??????????

USA is behind qadri,UK is behind him, ohh establishment is behind him, he wants to give advantage to PPP? Lol
All conspiracy theories proven wrong?
So now bring another one?
Lol. Lol. Lol
Now bring this?
ohh PTI nt supportt voilence , he is creating kaos , he wants war, he wants dictatorshipp,now why he wants to hve safe passege ?
Come on guys stop showing ur desperation. Which comes from ur dejected & undeliverable leadership, peoples of pakistan hve trust on him, cause he has showen strong leadership alone standing against all odds & specially muk-muka mafia, jst in 23 days?
Its his show, & I am sure he is nt a tradtional pakistani sellout cheap , product also he is well educated in law ?
So that's good , he still is giving dialoge,a chance & still nt acting like Mullana ghazi?
Just to ensure the democracy! & to prove wrong the conspirators & false prapoganda aginst him!

Oh yeah we saw how political leaders bowed down in front of qadri didn't you see the part where they were kissing his hands and saying '' PEER O MURSHID tusi hi MAI BAP HO''

Give proof or stop accusing the guy. otherwise these rumours would be like farts which disappear in thin air after few seconds. lol

Cancellation of anti-drone demonstration in front of UN , why???
7 million$ from CIA, on the dinner tour of USA?lol lol lol

lol

Trust me more than 85% of the members are supporting IK (trust me I didn't made that number up) and the ones on FB are the emotional youngsters who don't listen to reason easily and also there are members of other parties like you who are exploiting the situation.
Lmao I didn't know insafians were lil school girls to let 'perverts from other parties' exploit them. If the ones on fb are 'Allah ki gayen', I wonder what would the maturity level of those IK supporters who don't have access to the internet.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom