What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

it doesnt make sense to you because you are too much bellow my intellect :lol:

if that jackal had joined his credibility would be over sooner than later :lol:

lets see his tsunami march :lol:

what did hashmi say, we can gather 25 lakh in islamabad :lol:, 25 lakhs is not even the amount of votes they are expecting :lol:

Some insafian on fb was saying IK would have to take leftover 'gadhas' in his next tsunami march. :D

if imran khan even gathers 2% of the people in this picture in his tsunami march, then you can boast all you want because frankly he wont

dude seriously I mean seriously this is your reply to my solid proof.

Some insafian on fb was saying IK would have to take leftover 'gadhas' in his next tsunami march. :D

true that because a gadha can lead the group of ghadas, a gadha cant lead a group of lions who can challenge the government

any body who still agrees with imran khan i dont know what are they smoking

all the titles of imran khan like cornered tiger blah blah, doesnt suit a jackal

JUSRT WAIT EVERYONE!!! WATCH TAHIR make a safe passage for himself to run away with!! the government will not fall TUQ will go home wait and see!!

he is negotitating his escape route with government now!

what criticism ? Qadri didn't do his homework properly, He thought that if he did half baked march and say statements against Govt IK will come running towards him, touch his feet and will say you my lord are the khomeni of Pakistan and I support you.

Qadri march has died
of natural causes
and so will PPP, PMLN.
1) So far, it hasn't.
2) If the crowd at D chowk fails, IK will fail too.

JUSRT WAIT EVERYONE!!! WATCH TAHIR make a safe passage for himself to run away with!! the government will not fall TUQ will go home wait and see!!

he is negotitating his escape route with government now!

atleast the guy had guts to come to streets while challenging the talibans and government at the same time, the gadha leader cant even condemn the barbarianism of taliban really, neither he can come to streets forgetting the comforts of his bani gala palace

life of one day of qadri is better than 1000 years of a gadha

1) So far, it hasn't.
2) If the crowd at D chowk fails, IK will fail too.

IK has nothing to do with the Mureeds of Qadri and they will not affect IK, few delusional members who have gone astray will be back within weeks.

what criticism ? Qadri didn't do his homework properly, He thought that if he did half baked march and say statements against Govt IK will come running towards him, touch his feet and will say you my lord are the khomeni of Pakistan and I support you.

Qadri march has died of natural causes and so will PPP, PMLN.

PPP and PMLN are two heavy weights and brought down a heavy weight like qadri, no body can tounch them for hundred years atleast their generation will come and go and you guys will be their slaves

atleast the guy had guts to come to streets while challenging the talibans and government at the same time, the gadha leader cant even condemn the barbarianism of taliban really, neither he can come to streets forgetting the comforts of his bani gala palace

YA he came in a BULLET & BOMB PROOF CONTAINER! while people were out in the cold and rain! secondly i think you are talking about gadha leader ALTAF who backed away from it???????????

AND DON'T TALK TO ME REMEMEBER YOU SAID YOU are mentally below me?

Yeah only Qadri has the guts for being insensitive about his Mureeds who are sitting in cold outside while he doing muk muka with govt and sipping coffee in his heated bullet proof bunker.

PPP and OMLN are two heavy weights and brought down a heavy weight like qadri, no body can tounch them for hundred years atleast their generation will come and go and you guys will be their slaves

With people like you I am sure Pakistan will never get out of this mess.

And words like Qadri and heavy weight don't belong in same sentence

With people like you I am sure Pakistan will never get out of this mess.

i have already said that with people like you we would be burried deep in the shitt hole forever before we are discovered by excavation team 1000 yrs from now

IK has nothing to do with the Mureeds of Qadri and they will not affect IK, few delusional members who have gone astray will be back within weeks.

lol qadri mureed, oohh bhai if the guys in imran march even spare the jalsa food in a dignified matter tell me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not a mureed of qadri, in fact I didn't even know who he was until a couple of days ago. Qadri can be a Talib, Munafiq or even an alien for all I care. What I care about is the cause.

How do you define 'few'? 95% comments on pti fanpage are against IK and there are like 1800+ comments on every status update.
You should grab a dictionary and search the word 'few' under 'F'.

i have already said that with people like you we would be burried deep in the shitt hole forever before we are discovered by excavation team 1000 yrs from now

Yeah if IK was not in the politics then we would not be having this conversation because then there would be no one to tell us that we are being fcuked.

Yeah only Qadri has the guts for being insensitive about his Mureeds who are sitting in cold outside while he doing muk muka with govt and sipping coffee in his heated bullet proof bunker...

That is a valid point. Many of the people gathered in Islamabad don't even know what the dharna was about.
They just said that Sheikh sahab called us so we came.

Let's just wait till the negotiations are over.
Like @ice_man said, TuQ is trying to figure out an escape route that won't make him look bad.

Long March ------> Epic Fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah if IK was not in the politics then we would not be having this conversation because then there would be no one to tell us that we are being fcuked.

if imran khan hadnt got money from general pasha i would little doubt that :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom