What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Discuss if you have some thing... since the beginning of this thread many haters exposed them self.

I am discussing show me some documents or proofs otherwise go and read some comic books

You see if some rogue PTI supporters are there that means if they were not there the strength of this million march will only be in hundreds lol

I thought qadri said march will finish today.

So you are saying it's a million march because of 'some' rogue PTI supporters and if they weren't there it would have been a hundred march.
By your logic million - some = hundred.

You really need to look up the word 'some' under 'S'.:rofl:

So you are saying it's a million march because of 'some' rogue PTI supporters and if they weren't there it would have been a hundred march.
By your logic million - some = hundred.

You really need to look up the word 'some' under 'S'.:rofl:

hahahah why don't you go and file a FIR that your brain is stolen lol:woot:

46145_548374935173044_421894664_n.jpg

A sight to pity, not the first time we're seeing this...

He is one of many officially sponsored hater.

hahahah why don't you go and file a FIR that your brain is stolen lol:woot:

What are you discussing here?

BAz-uYmCMAAgVga.jpg

bheegay bheegay inqalabi...or sokha sokha inqalabi leader... :lol:

So-called leader exposed. :rolf: :rofl: :rofl:
Imran Khan had actually slept in the open on top of containers to show solidarity while this guy is sitting in absolute comfort knowing full well that he has a horde of mindless people at his fingertips.

So-called leader exposed. :rolf: :rofl: :rofl:
Imran Khan had actually slept in the open on top of containers to show solidarity while this guy is sitting in absolute comfort knowing full well that he has a horde of mindless people at his fingertips.

Oh, well. you want to see TUQ as shown in right image? then you really need to be mature. That's all for security purposes and supposed if he was assassinated then whom this crowd will follow?

Not bad to think before......

Oh, well. you want to see TUQ as shown in right image? then you really need to be mature. That's all for security purposes and supposed if he was assassinated then whom this crowd will follow?

Not bad to think before......

security purposes my A*** .....well in any unfortunate event they can follow IK:azn:

Back
Top Bottom