What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Anybody seeing that joke show going on at ARY news?

First Mubashir Luqman and Mehreen Anwar Raja fighting, and now the Minhaj Al Quran and a journalist fighting and giving each other lanats and almost going to hit eachother, but just then Kashif Abbasi takes a break!!!

Tune in to the show folks, really good entertainment!!!

Imran Khan ki bisti ki aaj Kamran Khan nay..

He had no answer and hung up. Iquilab kay dramay kernaye wala jabh waqt aya toh bhaag gaya. LOL

:rofl: :rofl:

Bisti tu Musharaf ki hoi hai... He thought he will be coming to Pakistan sooner but guess what he got out of this March NADA

Can anyone guess who's going to be the ultimate loser as a result of this tussle?:azn:

let me guess MUSHARAF and uncle TuQ TuQ

PTI has not ability to bear difficulties, rain, cold weather, and march for consecutive five days. PTI can't maintain their supporters as peaceful, even on lunch and dishes, their supporters get mad on this. PTI can't take Bold decisions, they prefers their personal interest instead of country. Even PTI supporter gone made on their leadership, rejected their decision and participated in awami march, sharing their sadness on internet and everywhere even in Television they spoke against PTI. Overall , PTI is phuss........... Hawa nikal gayi hai PTI ki.
PTI is gone. It is just a show case from so called change khan.

Keep dreaming dude, PTI k kanhay par rakh kar bondooq nahi chali tu abb sab bahanay ayy gay

Bisti tu Musharaf ki hoi hai... He thought he will be coming to Pakistan sooner but guess what he got out of this March NADA

Keep dreaming dude, PTI k kanhay par rakh kar bondooq nahi chali tu abb sab bahanay ayy gay

Wrong. You've just failed to win a lota.

Going off topic shows your frustration :lol:

Atleast Musharraf has the courage to face questions on telephone!

Lets stick to topic.

QADRI QADRI QADRI!

First Mubashir Luqman and Mehreen Anwar Raja fighting, and now the Minhaj Al Quran and a journalist fighting and giving each other lanats and almost going to hit eachother, but just then Kashif Abbasi takes a break!!!

ARY's bureau chief is a lunatic. Did you see what he said? absolutely disgusting. I think he's layfafa (envelope) wala journalist jo Ministers key hukum per chaltay hain.

184444_547886938555177_293742557_n.jpg

Which show? Will youtube it later.

ARY's bureau chief is a lunatic. Did you see what he said? absolutely disgusting. I think he's layfafa (envelope) wala journalist jo Ministers key hukum per chaltay hain.

The TV was just on and I was on the lappie, but then all of a sudden there were abuses flying around and shouting, so I didn't quite get that why the fight started!!

Going off topic shows your frustration :lol:

Atleast Musharraf has the courage to face questions on telephone!

Lets stick to topic.

QADRI QADRI QADRI!

Yeah I did saw him on TV saying I don't do cross examining hear my opinion and that's it. He is an opportunist who saw an opportunity and tried to cash but at the end he got nothing.

yaar itni nafrat musharraf se he, itni to PTI ko musharraf ke loton se bhi nahi he

Back
Top Bottom