What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

So you are saying it's a million march because of 'some' rogue PTI supporters and if they weren't there it would have been a hundred march.
By your logic million - some = hundred.

You really need to look up the word 'some' under 'S'.:rofl:

PTI has not ability to bear difficulties, rain, cold weather, and march for consecutive five days. PTI can't maintain their supporters as peaceful, even on lunch and dishes, their supporters get mad on this. PTI can't take Bold decisions, they prefers their personal interest instead of country. Even PTI supporter gone made on their leadership, rejected their decision and participated in awami march, sharing their sadness on internet and everywhere even in Television they spoke against PTI. Overall , PTI is phuss........... Hawa nikal gayi hai PTI ki.
PTI is gone. It is just a show case from so called change khan.

PTI has not ability to bear difficulties, rain, cold weather, and march for consecutive five days. PTI can't maintain their supporters as peaceful, even on lunch and dishes, their supporters get mad on this. PTI can't take Bold decisions, they prefers their personal interest instead of country. Even PTI supporter gone made on their leadership, rejected their decision and participated in awami march, sharing their sadness on internet and everywhere even in Television they spoke against PTI. Overall , PTI is phuss........... Hawa nikal gayi hai PTI ki.
PTI is gone. It is just a show case from so called change khan.

Why should PTI be bothered with TuQ? Did TuQ asked them before going for this long march?

Baigani Shaadi mein Abdullah Deewana

People who have nothing to do with PTI are lecturing them on merits of TuQ :lol:

Taliban Khan / Dramaybaz Khan :rofl:

The real deal is Illuminati Khan!

Baigani Shaadi mein Abdullah Deewana:

It is about Pakistan... and people who belong PTI are trolling in this thread from beginning and yet you have moral to complain to those who show you PTI's ugly face!

sarry choron ko misibat par gy to kathy ho gy.

but i dont know why Imran Khan nt joining in ... rather they have same agenda and against muk maka. IK have two faces what he says dont acyually do it hes more like munafiq to me bcoz of nt joining the march while before it i support him but now starting to dislike him.

The real deal is Illuminati Khan!

It is about Pakistan... and people who belong PTI are trolling in this thread from beginning and yet you have moral to complain to those who show you PTI's ugly face!

My sympathies lie with PMLN but PTI has its own goals and strategies why would TuQ supporters tag PTI when there is no alliance between these parties. What if PTI joins TuQ and Musharraf jumps in? PTI should be at an arm's length away from TuQ. TuQ has no political future and he is likely to drag PTI with him.

sarry choron ko misibat par gy to kathy ho gy.

but i dont know why Imran Khan nt joining in ... rather they have same agenda and against muk maka. IK have two faces what he says dont acyually do it hes more like munafiq to me bcoz of nt joining the march while before it i support him but now starting to dislike him.

He is a joint candidate of foreign agencies, launched to turn Pakistan into a hindu subservient state.. where false Islam of TTP will be spread.

My sympathies lie with PMLN but PTI has its own goals and strategies why would TuQ supporters tag PTI when there is no alliance between these parties. What if PTI joins TuQ and Musharraf jumps in? PTI should be at an arm's length away from TuQ. TuQ has no political future and he is likely to drag PTI with him.

Oh bhai, we're NOT talking about inidividuals.

Look at the message NOT the messenger! regardless of who he is or where he came from. He is fighting for our future and generations to come to live in a corrupt free society.

Reports that a woman has died and a couple of other people are in critical condition?

Any links or anything?

Hello PTI :buba_phone:, this is called million march
1101728491-1.jpg

Haters gonna hate again :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom