What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

one of the Qadri's demand:

"caretaker setup be established in consultation with the Army (and judiciary)..."

what does servant of the defence dep have got to do with the affairs of the electoral process ? :rolleyes:

caretaker setup be established in consultation with the Army (and judiciary)... what does servant of the defence dep have got to do with the affairs of the electoral process ?

All these demands on news channels are speculative. Not that I disagree with this one but I would only believe what Qadri says not what the media feeds.

caretaker setup be established in consultation with the Army (and judiciary)... what does servant of the defence dep have got to do with the affairs of the electoral process ?

Exactly......I think he wants his march to fail deliberately, I still cannot figure out exactly what is this drama all about.

All these demands on news channels are speculative. Not that I disagree with this one but I would only believe what Qadri says not what the media feeds.

You will never want disagree with that because only that demand will make sure if and when Musharaf come's back he will not be prosecuted :no:

603085_589392184408126_1832775437_n.jpg

Caption please!

come on seriously you know what I am talking about he is living in a comic world.:cheesy:

And you know what I'm talking about. Since you guys are too damned to have the privilege of having a 'Leader', anyone with the slightest bit of leader-like qualities sounds like a comic character to you.

Oh, well. you want to see TUQ as shown in right image? then you really need to be mature. That's all for security purposes and supposed if he was assassinated then whom this crowd will follow?

Not bad to think before......

Being concerned about one's security is a natural part of our human nature. Nothing wrong there.
But his constant comparisons to Karbala and then looking at him sitting smug in his little palace while his followers shiver in the cold is something that I find strange and worthy of distrust.

bhai tou ap hi bata do Qadri sahib ki demands kiya hain?

And you know what I'm talking about. Since you guys are too damned to have the privilege of having a 'Leader', anyone with the slightest bit of leader-like qualities sounds like a comic character to you.

Seriously you consider Qadri of having qualities that of a leader.... he changes his stance 10 times in a day, he exaggerates every thing.

I consider him to be a comic book wana be hero..

He does not have any powers he just know 1 thing that is how to exploit vulnerable people and how to make them sit in cold for 4 days.l

Back
Top Bottom