What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

PTI sucks at decision-making... all confused and whatnot.:undecided:

That's because they are not experienced enough in making decisions of large scale + Qadri as is not a pawn who walk straight but a knight who can walk 2 and half square in any direction and it has confused many experienced people.

lol stupid people, who are thinking some elections between PTI vs TuQ. What I know is, Qadri is looking to become PM, for interm government. And then PTI will get push for next elections. What ever decisions already been made. It's just matter of time that Qadri (The Liar) betray the army and joins other foreign elements. That will for sure delay the elections..

Army is gambling on Pakistan. I only pray things don't go as I am sensing..

By Qadri's logic half of the U.S has rejected the system too. Grow the F up. I do, however, agree with no representation without taxation.

Dear Fook face Qadri beating you chest as if you are the next Imam Husain, and still dont have the ballz to come out of your bunker. Liar a 2 faced snake, show some dignity and self respect, claiming to be leading a Husaiani lushker, and hiding in his bunker like a biacth.

And for all the enthusiasts and qadri fans, I am not politically associated with any one. So please dont assume. I am a normal Pakistani and a Muslim, who is pissed more then he was before.

Tahirul Qadri invites Imran Khan to join long march

ISLAMABAD: Tehreek-e-Minhajul Quran leader Dr Tahirul Qadri has invited Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf (PTI) leader Imran Khan to join the long march on Wednesday, Geo News reported.

While addressing from the million march at D-Chowk, Dr Qadri said that Imran Khan is against the status quo and is not included among the corrupt leaders. He is also seeking change and that is why he incited him to participate in the long march and add power to it.

He said that if they share the same demand, then Imran Khan should also support him to get rid of the corrupt leadership.

Dr Qadri also invited the other parties to work with him and take part in the process to bring change, as it will be achieved only through the long march.

He continued saying that the Army and judiciary did not interrupt the government in the past five years but the leadership could not deliver anything to the masses. He said that people don’t want the offenders to get involved in the legislation.

Tahirul Qadri invites Imran Khan to join long march - geo.tv

WHY DOES HE ADDRESS THE COMMON MAN IN ENGLISH???????????????????????? IS ENGLISH OUR MOTHER TONGUE????

how will people understand him!

WHY DOES HE ADDRESS THE COMMON MAN IN ENGLISH???????????????????????? IS ENGLISH OUR MOTHER TONGUE????

how will people understand him!

You really think he is talking to the people in front of him, these speeches are for his puppet masters where ever they are.

Tahirul Qadri invites Imran Khan to join long march

ISLAMABAD: Tehreek-e-Minhajul Quran leader Dr Tahirul Qadri has invited Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf (PTI) leader Imran Khan to join the long march on Wednesday, Geo News reported.

TuQ TuQ could be an asteen ka saanp. Ask Sharifs. They gave TuQ milk, and guess what TuQ bit them in the @rse. Same thing happened to many others who supported TuN TuQ

Same thing could happen with IK too.

Who knows.

May be Canadian government has taken the poison out of Mullah TuQ TuQ's bite? Who knows,

That's because they are not experienced enough in making decisions of large scale + Qadri as is not a pawn who walk straight but a knight who can walk 2 and half square in any direction and it has confused many experienced people.
you mean to say qadri has taken many "experienced people" by balls? :D

if this Tahir ul Qadri with his less than 1 lakh people can cause problems for the govt... why dont the saner religious parties (jamat e islami, tanzim e islami (dr israr one) etc who can rally even more people camp out in islamabad and demand a just and islamic system?? (1 reason, maybe army will not support them.. lols)?

Frankly - Qadri have no chance to win against IK in elections. No matter how much one criticize IK but the fact is his current status is result of restless efforts he is doing since years.

What ever, at least both are someone new who can be tried and tested.

TuQ TuQ could be an asteen ka saanp. Ask Sharifs. They gave TuQ milk, and guess what TuQ bit them in the @rse. Same thing happened to many others who supported TuN TuQ

Same thing could happen with IK too.

Who knows.

May be Canadian government has taken the poison out of Mullah TuQ TuQ's bite? Who knows,
literally the shittiest place to bit someone in...yucks!

Back
Top Bottom