What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

FIR filed against TuQ and 21 other fellows for assault and possession of prohibited bore weapon and firing it on police officer.....FIR has been sealed as of yet and can be opened at anytime at will

well qadri said he has reached end of speech long time ago where is the climax?

I have just listened his speech and he wants to start the fire and seems like fire will rise.

He's reading people to get ready to ripped the politician uniform and get ready to get bullet bullet in their chest and etc

On the positive side his demands r right and he opens the pendora box of zardar , ganja league and all others how they do muk muka by setting their 4 members in election commission and the one old show peace man .

With all the people that are defending qadri, did u guys so easily forget his shenanigans about religion, his lies abt his dreams, and his 2 faced statements when in front of the english media. If after that you guys are still convinced that he is the righteous one then may Allah be with us all, and this poor nation of ours.

We are at a point where if it were YOU *fighting for the cause that qadri has raised his voice for, people would follow along, let alone qadri.

It would take a 'sooper trooper', which a common man is NOT, to book Qadri for his 'shenanigans'.

* = trolling/fighting on pdf doesn't count. :D

still its near the tribal areas and taliban influenced areas

are you pakistani?? have you been to islamabad? 500 kilometers OF NO STRAIGHT MOTORWAY MY FRIEND!

but i am sure after watching this guy live in a container Altaf must be feeling i can go to pak and live in one too!

why is qadri speaking in english??? are pakistanis angraaiz??? secondly why not a single word against drone strikes???????

NOT A SINGLE WORD!!!

ISLAMABAD: An FIR was registered against Minhajul Quran International (MQI) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri and his followers in an Islamabad police court on Wednesday, Express News reported.
The sections imposed in the FIR include those of murder attempts, interfering in governmental matters, snatching and disturbing peace.
The FIR was registered in the presence of Inspector Ayub Ahmed, after which the FIR was sealed.
Qadri is leading a sit-in in Islamabad, which entered its third day, today. Tens of thousands of followers massed near Parliament House, where they were dug in for the long haul with stocks of food and bedding.
During his fiery speech on Tuesday, the MQI chief blamed the incumbent government for the country’s woes.
Security officials estimated the size of the crowd at between 25,000 and 50,000, which would make it the largest political protest in the capital since the government led by the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) was elected in 2008.
Police clashed briefly with stone throwers and protesters brandishing sticks on Tuesday, shooting into the air and firing tear gas. Eight officers were injured.
Organisers of the rally accused police of opening fire and of attempting to arrest Qadri and blamed Interior Minister Rehman Malik for issuing directives to do so.
“We will not accept Qadri’s pressure because his demands are unconstitutional,” Malik told local television channels shortly after security forces fired in the air and used tear gas to try and control protesters.
FIR registered against Qadri, followers – The Express Tribune

are you pakistani?? have you been to islamabad? 500 kilometers OF NO STRAIGHT MOTORWAY MY FRIEND!

but i am sure after watching this guy live in a container Altaf must be feeling i can go to pak and live in one too!

why is qadri speaking in english??? are pakistanis angraaiz??? secondly why not a single word against drone strikes???????

NOT A SINGLE WORD!!!

has he said something wrong?

he is speaking against same government who is supporting these drone attacks

lol, is this a joke, he finished and then started again :rofl:

We are at a point where if it were YOU *fighting for the cause that qadri has raised his voice for, people would follow along, let alone qadri.

It would take a 'sooper trooper', which a common man is NOT, to book Qadri for his 'shenanigans'.

* = trolling/fighting on pdf doesn't count. :D

I would take any other common joe over that lying sack of chit.

NOT A SINGLE WORD!!!

OMG, he must be on American payroll. :woot:

who is PTI's dad now??

qadri qadri

:cheesy::cheesy:......... its all happening

where is @Leader @Khalidr @AstanoshKhan @Zarrar @tarrar @Cent4 @balixd:D

We all are here waiting for Imran Khan's call to rock and roll. Tera Kiya Hoga Kaalia? :D

205898_573692975977876_1933734668_n.jpg

But here Qadri keep asking Imran Khan to join him since he himself could not generate enough pressure over the Govt. to meet his demands. Qadri is well aware of the fact that it's Imran Khan who can throw out these baboons out of the parliament and Presidential palaces.

Anyway, meanwhile in Raiwand(?).

45962_10151192528931766_944039996_n.jpg

Nawaz Sharif called an emergency All Parties Conference -

Attendees: Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman, Mehmood Khan Achakzai, Syed Munawwar Hasan, Mian Shehbaz Sharif, Hamid Nasir Chattha, Prof Sajid Mir, Hasil Bazinjo, Talal Bugti, Raja Zafar ul Haq, Aftab Khan Sherpao, Ghulam Mustafa Khar, Senator Saleem Saifullah and others present.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take any other common joe over that lying sack of chit.

Would you consider a common Joe from the crowd at D Chowk?

How about you become that common Joe yourself? I'm ready to take part in your dharna.

Let's wait for Qadri shb,s adress till 11.00am pakistan time !lol
Angels are the key for any change in pakistan BTW?lol

lol... we heard his speech at 11am day before yesterday... nothing happened. Now Qadri resorted to pressurise Imran Khan and join his march... even Qadri himself knows Imran Khan has balls to kick some ***** off.

Back
Top Bottom