What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

you mean to say qadri has taken many "experienced people" by balls? :D

Kiddo - I am comparing PTI's experience with other political parties. Qadri is puppet (experienced in playing with emotion like any other mullah) but more dangerous thing is that his strings are not in one hand.

INN LOGOUN NAAAYYYY QAUM KI LAAY LIII HAIIIIII

kismat apnaay haat mein!

sitting inside a heated container made in sweden a canadian national says i offer my chest to anyone who wishes to kill me! while his supporters freeze to death in the cold!

kismat apnaay haat mein!

sitting inside a heated container made in sweden a canadian national says i offer my chest to anyone who wishes to kill me! while his supporters freeze to death in the cold!

Tell that b@stard to come out and brave the cold let alone the bullets and anything else. Just the cold.

So what's the update guys did he made any speech today, and what were those secrets about Asghar khan case which SC doesn't know.

if this Tahir ul Qadri with his less than 1 lakh people can cause problems for the govt... why dont the saner religious parties (jamat e islami, tanzim e islami (dr israr one) etc who can rally even more people camp out in islamabad and demand a just and islamic system?? (1 reason, maybe army will not support them.. lols)?

These assumptions are like layers of an onion that can each be peeled back to reveal the another beneath it. Sometimes we consider the only outer layer. Occasionally, we even look at a few beneath it.

Layer 1: Army
Layer 2: USA
Layer 3: UK
Layer 4: India
Layer 5: MyA***

hmmm it seems that few of the fellow members are against mr tahir ul qadri well i cant seem to comprehend why peoples are being hostile to him instead of making such lame comments i would be happy if you just sit tight and see how this situation goes on though i have to say what ever tahir saab did he wants to save the country as i have been reading and watching news i would like to include this incident the quetta incident peoples with their loveones in coffins for more than 2 days awaiting for the govt to give them justice and what did the current govt did nothing one of the worst ever inhuman reaction by the govt and if the govt goes down with the help of tahir ul qadri then i am more happy to see that he succeed.

Kiddo - I am comparing PTI's experience with other political parties. Qadri is puppet (experienced in playing with emotion like any other mullah) but more dangerous thing is that his strings are not in one hand.

LOL @ 'kiddo'... nvm.

Same can be said about Zardari n the likes ain't it. Oh wait, it's just another silly 'assumption' again.

Prove it, if PPP or PML & RM can't prove that he is a pupet how could you, no its ur hate & conspiring mind, which still cannt accept the downfall of muk-muka mafia ?lol lol lol
Discusting jealousy & rubbish un-provable conspiracy theory?lol lol lol

kismat apnaay haat mein!

bhai when benazir arrived she had a bomb proof bunker, qadri's box is not even bomb proof

islamabad is few kilometers away from waziristan, do you want him killed?

now what can qadri do to convice those conspiracy theorists that he is not after the throne??

bhai when benazir arrived she had a bomb proof bunker, qadri's box is not even bomb proof

islamabad is few kilometers away from waziristan, do you want him killed?

500 Kilometers not few kilometers

Prove it, if PPP or PML & RM can't prove that he is a pupet how could you, no its ur hate & conspiring mind, which still cannt accept the downfall of muk-muka mafia ?lol lol lol
Discusting jealousy & rubbish un-provable conspiracy theory?lol lol lol

:lol::lol::lol:

With all the people that are defending qadri, did u guys so easily forget his shenanigans about religion, his lies abt his dreams, and his 2 faced statements when in front of the english media. If after that you guys are still convinced that he is the righteous one then may Allah be with us all, and this poor nation of ours.

hmmm it seems that few of the fellow members are against mr tahir ul qadri well i cant seem to comprehend why peoples are being hostile to him instead of making such lame comments i would be happy if you just sit tight and see how this situation goes on though i have to say what ever tahir saab did he wants to save the country as i have been reading and watching news i would like to include this incident the quetta incident peoples with their loveones in coffins for more than 2 days awaiting for the govt to give them justice and what did the current govt did nothing one of the worst ever inhuman reaction by the govt and if the govt goes down with the help of tahir ul qadri then i am more happy to see that he succeed.

Qadri, or any other 'chamcha' of any political party for that matter, can't do shitt without their supporters...it means what matters is the kind of people that you gather and not the leader alone. Compare qadri's crowd with that of a so called democratic 'partay' and you will see the difference. The lot that TQ has managed to attract is made up of those people who genuinely feel for Pakistan, they are 'shareef' and don't carry even a trace of 'yakki'. Dawn was interviewing a truck driver who traveled from Gilgit all the way to ISB and trust me he was getting tongue-tied out of emotions and pain for the country.

Too bad PTI guys have started to see 'maslihat' instead of what they should be seeing. This is very typical of a Pakistani political 'partay' and I'm afraid PTI might get hurt in long run.

Back
Top Bottom