What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

lol... we heard his speech at 11am day before yesterday... nothing happened. Now Qadri resorted to pressurise Imran Khan and join his march... even Qadri himself knows Imran Khan has balls to kick some ***** off.

pressurise is too much exaggerated, insisted should be appropriate

imran has no balls to kick a$$ because we have already seen imran's various dharnas in islamabad, nothing special

Would you consider a common Joe from the crowd at D Chowk?

How about you become that common Joe yourself? I'm ready to take part in your dharna.

Lets do it, I am coming to Pakistan u and I are going to do a sit in in front of the parliament, who else is with us.

Anyway, meanwhile in Raiwand(?).

45962_10151192528931766_944039996_n.jpg

Nawaz Sharif called an emergency All Parties Conference -

Attendees: Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman, Mehmood Khan Achakzai, Syed Munawwar Hasan, Mian Shehbaz Sharif, Hamid Nasir Chattha, Prof Sajid Mir, Hasil Bazinjo, Talal Bugti, Raja Zafar ul Haq, Aftab Khan Sherpao, Ghulam Mustafa Khar, Senator Saleem Saifullah and others present.

All parties are meeting to make sure that their constitutional right to loot is not taken away from them and will work hand in hand with the government to make sure the constitution is implemented strictly to silence any anyone trying to take away this right of theirs.

With all the people that are defending qadri, did u guys so easily forget his shenanigans about religion, his lies abt his dreams, and his 2 faced statements when in front of the english media. If after that you guys are still convinced that he is the righteous one then may Allah be with us all, and this poor nation of ours.

this is exactly the same thing the muslims have been doing past 1400 years. they even fought for yazid. The ratio was 72 : 30,000 in favour of yazid that time. Dr. Qadri is after all far better than yazid. No offence.

someone has to bring relief to our frustrated and oppressed people.

lol... we heard his speech at 11am day before yesterday... nothing happened. Now Qadri resorted to pressurise Imran Khan and join his march... even Qadri himself knows Imran Khan has balls to kick some ***** off.

Don't tell me you need assurance from Qadri to believe IK's balls are still 'right there'.

@DaRk WaVe : I, reckon you should break your vow of silence.

As it turns out this TuQ is just extremely annoying, this is not the way to do things..

Its high time Federal Gov. showed some balls and do something but as it turns out CJ & probably establishment have it all worked out... & yes all coincidences happen in Pakistan

All parties are meeting to make sure that their constitutional right to loot is not taken away from them and will work hand in hand with the government to make sure the constitution is implemented strictly to silence any anyone trying to take away this right of theirs.

Please tell me you want another 'maaartal laww'... Its just pathetic the way Pakistanis have behaved... Its only 2 months just 2 months before we get election VOTE them out dont create Anarchy and give Khakis another chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Ap k kaan kalay ho rahay hn? Why do you want him to stop talking so bad?:argh:

mera bhai har insan k kaan kharab ho rhay hein ik hi baat bar bar sun k..... Qadri ko chaiay k woh demand k sath sath yeh bhi batay k yeh sab kuch ho ga kaisay.

Back
Top Bottom