What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

166500_197992000345373_1667664754_n.jpg

As it turns out this TuQ is just extremely annoying

Tell, me about it, Mere kaan pak gaye hain.

this is not the way to do things..

Please, suggest a solution to this issue, excluding fascism.

Its high time Federal Gov.

No, i think fed govt is "high".
showed some balls

To,show they need to have which they don't.

do something

They can't, if they decide to take down the protest, things will get ugly from now on. If Khan sahib arrives with his march, that will push them off the edge completely. Next 7 days can write history.

but as it turns out CJ & probably establishment have it all worked out.

I, was planning on not saying that,just yet.

& yes all coincidences happen in Pakistan

Didn't get that part :D

Please tell me you want another 'maaartal laww'... Its just pathetic the way Pakistanis have behaved... Its only 2 months just 2 months before we get election VOTE them out dont create Anarchy and give Khakis another chance

And who guarantees that the politicians will allow free and fair elections, there will no vote rigging, not vote buying......

Mr. 100% an Family, Mr Bald and family, Mr. Drunk (altaf) and supporters, ................. and the list goes on.

Qadri is just trying his part to make sure elections are fair and free and so is Imran Khan.

When was the last time we had free and fair elections?

LOL: IK does have a reputation of mixing with people without much security profile, which we saw even more during the Rabta Muhim. I believe Qadri and IK both have, the right to protect themselves,as much as they can as does any other citizen. I, am against Imran exposing himself & turning himself into a target. Pakistan is a rough country, he should beef up his own security. It avoids a lot of issues.

OMG, he must be on American payroll. :woot:
Sir every one knows he is on a payroll his institution is also being funded by Canadians and Americans because they are trying to create a Barelvi Force so they can handle Taliban

@DaRk WaVe : I hear what you say, but do you "honestly" believe that these morons will in fact allow "free & fair" elections?.Without electoral reforms, they will twist down IK and every other guy standing up for a fresh start, noora kushti will play out, public funds will be squandered on election campaigns. I think you haven't seen how it is like to get votes in the rural areas, i have & trust me its NOT even close to being democratic. They rock up on a local badasses house,with SUVs stuffed with big mustache guards carrying, StyerAugs and ask for votes from that ONE badass and he is promised perks in return. He then does his job on the election day and the misery goes on.Next elections WITHOUT electoral reforms will NOT yield ANYTHING but the status quo we are trying to kick out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir every one knows he is on a payroll his institution is also being funded by Canadians and Americans because they are trying to create a Barelvi Force so they can handle Taliban

everybody who cames to change something, he must be on american payroll

let me clarify

altaf hussain is on indian payroll
qadri is on canadian payroll
asfandyar wali on american payroll
zardari and nawaz shareef on british payroll
imran khan on pasha's payroll

everybody is on a payroll, one way or another :woot:

Qadri is just trying his part to make sure elections are fair and free and so is Imran Khan.

When was the last time we had free and fair elections?

How will the Dissolution of assemblies RIGHT NOW will ensure 'free & fair' election... Nobody had any problems with present Chief EC, except..... a Canadian Citizen who has no interest in contending in elections but is here giving 'Friday sermons', every freaking day.

mera bhai har insan k kaan kharab ho rhay hein ik hi baat bar bar sun k..... Qadri ko chaiay k woh demand k sath sath yeh bhi batay k yeh sab kuch ho ga kaisay.

kan kharab ni kalay hotay hn... If you agree with him on the issues he's pointing out and support his struggle so far, you won't be disappointed with his plan that he has in place to fix shitt up. Fixing shitt up gets you dirty and the whole process stinks.

LOL: IK does have a reputation of mixing with people without much security profile, which we saw even more during the Rabta Muhim. I believe Qadri and IK both have, the right to protect themselves,as much as they can as does any other citizen. I, am against Imran exposing himself & turning himself into a target. Pakistan is a rough country, he should beef up his own security. It avoids a lot of issues.

Lol IK is a no-go pussycat when it comes to mixing with people.

From the random skimming i figure this is somewhat close to the 1977 Iranian revolution... In which case i am hoping for dear god the outcome is not the same.... Tell me i am wrong..plz :frown:

edit:
How will the Dissolution of assemblies RIGHT NOW will ensure 'free & fair' election...

Dissolution of assemblies close to an election....WTF...what is this Quadri guy upto

@DaRk WaVe : I hear what you say, but do you "honestly" believe that these morons will in fact allow "free & fair" elections?.Without electoral reforms, they will twist down IK and every other guy standing up for a fresh start, noora kushti will play out, public funds will be squandered on election campaigns. I think you haven't seen how it is like to get votes in the rural areas, i have & trust me its NOT even close to being democratic. They rock up on a local badasses house,with SUVs stuffed with big mustache guards carrying, StyerAugs and ask for votes from that ONE badass and he is promised perks in return. He then does his job on the election day and the misery goes on.Next elections WITHOUT electoral reforms will NOT yield ANYTHING but the status quo we are trying to kick out.

This is the way Pakistan rolls, what kind of electoral reforms are going to stop. for example. mureeds of Pir Pagar to stop voting for their PIR & vote for honest middle class candidate??

when the administration will not be doing good, in present Pakistani environment with Media & social awareness on the rise, they will have to respond,in some way... For Example if there was a Fauji Gov, right now, do you think Hazara Community could've achieved what they've achieved right now?

We needs to let the things roll change will come BUT slowly..

Last edited by a moderator:
How will the Dissolution of assemblies RIGHT NOW will ensure 'free & fair' election.

I firmly believe that if the assemblies remain that will END any chances of a free & fair election. You are taking into account the educated class voters in metro areas who may bring revolt through the ballot, however the REAL electoral vote bank lies in the RURAL areas. Trust me they CAN win AGAIN by doing the exact same thing they have done in the rural areas for decades.

Implementation of electoral reforms, either installing a transparent process with international observers or as the Qadri wants to have the article 62,63,64 of the constitution implemented, may give us a chance to have transparent elections. If you ask me, i would give Qadri the benefit of the doubt here.

Nobody had any problems with present Chief EC

Fakru Bhai, is absolutely an undisputed figure i give you that. But what about other ORGANS of the ECP & NAB and all other stakeholders?. You can't bank on ONE person and ignore the other hoodwinkers who are not even close to being neutral and honest.

except..... a Canadian Citizen

Pakistan's constitution allows having dual citizenship so nothing illegal here. However, i get the point you make about "Canadianhood". Just try getting ANY visa on Pakistani passport these days, you will know what would you do if you were to be a frequent flyer to 90 or so countries.

who has no interest in contending in elections

That is YET to be seen, perhaps the last part of the movie after intermission.

but is here giving 'Friday sermons', every freaking day.

I'll buy you some earplugs :D

everybody who cames to change something, he must be on american payroll

let me clarify

altaf hussain is on indian payroll
qadri is on canadian payroll
asfandyar wali on american payroll
zardari and nawaz shareef on british payroll
imran khan on pasha's payroll

everybody is on a payroll, one way or another :woot:

Sir if you don't know about Pakistan than don't talk about it Altaf Bhai is known Mass Murderer and Bhatta taker and as far as Qadri is concerned for past few months what USA is doing if you would have taken some time and would have done some research you have would have knew that their Ambassador is visiting many many Shrines of Sufi Saints and gives money to their care takers in the name of so called renovation and those money are in millions

One word - conspiracy theory.
Barelvi will be the last people to fight Taliban, there is at least one Talib in every second Barelvi family.

Back
Top Bottom