What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Damn it. Hamid Mir nailed the Foreigner Qadri.

Lol.

Instead of talking about points raised by TuQ. He based his entire show on numbers and the guy with a placard against him in the protest. Hamid Mir is a selfish corrupt lunatic and part of the status quo. Who thinks he's the badshah of Pakistan because he's a do takay ka news anchor.

Total absurd, you are advocating the man who came out from his nest and talking about his unrealistic Tsunami. Remember, i have no interest what this Qadri was and is but i have interest in removing this barbaric government at any cost. BTW you IK keeping same corrupt and culprits at left & right.

Just to make it clear, I am not PTI.

And again I say, Qadri has a better chance of making this country better by contesting elections after this long march. Not by simply saying dissolve the parliament and bla bla bla.

Hamid Mir himself has been nailed many times. Remember Malik Ryaz case?:wave:

How was he 'nailed'? Last I checked He was presented with flowers by Chuadhary Justice.

Lol.

Instead of talking about points raised by TuQ. He based his entire show on numbers and the guy with a placard against him in the protest. Hamid Mir is a selfish corrupt lunatic and part of the status quo. Who thinks he's the badshah of Pakistan because he's a do takay ka news anchor.

The closing remarks, I was referring to. And enough with this status quo rhetoric. You don't look good talking about corruption after sabotaging the constitution and selling Pakistan and Pakistan to Foreign Powers.

P.S. Protest out of Punjab Assembly against Foreigner Qadri undeway. :D

there is a demonstration outside punjab governor house, bilawal house

any link to the qadri march?

ansar abbasi stated that the number has actually increased

why does qadri living in a box speak in english bhai!!!!!!! kiya english humari mother toungue hai????

secondly what about the 100s of people sitting outside in the cold?? tahir naay unkaa socha hai??

Tahir Ul Douchebag is no longer a saint but a Bas---tard. He plans to use the charity money from TUQ (NGO) to form a political party. This retard wants to use charity money collected in the name of religion for politics, bas---tard :angry:

What happened to you, you were supporting him yesterday what made change your stance AGAIN.
I am against his unconstitutional demands but you need to stop spreading lies, he already has a political party.

baji Altaf 2 days saay khamoosh hain! is she alright???

and tell qadri sahab to mention drone strikes please in english! if his puppet masters allow him to say that!

baji Altaf 2 days saay khamoosh hain! is she alright???

and tell qadri sahab to mention drone strikes please in english! if his puppet masters allow him to say that!

Just to make it clear, I am not PTI.

And again I say, Qadri has a better chance of making this country better by contesting elections after this long march. Not by simply saying dissolve the parliament and bla bla bla.

Dede, you still fail to realize reality of our electoral system and i answered it to one of Jr. Think Tank. Game is not about election but agreement. You, me and all know who is in position to hijack any election and there is no place for any new party so your suggestion is not practical for TMQ/TUQ.

kan kharab ni kalay hotay hn... If you agree with him on the issues he's pointing out and support his struggle so far, you won't be disappointed with his plan that he has in place to fix shitt up. Fixing shitt up gets you dirty and the whole process stinks.

Lol IK is a no-go pussycat when it comes to mixing with people.

My friend this is not how things work in democracy, I do support some of his demands but that does not mean I will support his future actions also, If he has a plan then he need to tell people that as well and stop acting like a khalifa. Because if he does not tell how does he want to implement his demands then there is no difference between him and a Dictator.

10308_493475530691105_692356528_n.jpg

Mubashir luqman just received a message over bbm during live show,Imran kham just called ISF wing president for an emergency meeting, he wants to hear students sentiments, i think this is in response to protest by pmln student s............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom