What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

sorry if i missed it,, what is PDF concensus on number of participants in the ISB protest?

On TV i see Rehman Malik and govt are not ready let the number go above 25K and most of media is bent of keeping it vague or under 50K.. but from this Picture it sounds atleast above 1K.

If anybody can tell from which Point to which Point are People filled on that road, we can make a relativey accurate estimate using Google maps. Any thoughts?

I will go with intelligence sources which puts it at 80k

An estimate on number of marchers.

If the area from Overhead to D chowk is fully filled with People, i.e. there are let say 2 persons in 1 squere meter then

Total area = 4300 meters x 53 meters (length and appr. width of the area) = 227900 squere meters.

with an estimate of 2 Person per sqm, total persons = 227900 *2 = 455800, i.e. 4 lakh 55 hazar People.

hmm.. well,, even if half it it,, sounds much bigger than Govt or its civilian intelligence agencies want it to be.

Today Army is the only solution for not only Quetta but whole of Pakistan. There is not only just rented terrorism there is also political terrorism by PPP, PML-Q, PML-N, JUI, MQM & ANP. They are enemies of the state.

I prefer the proposition of the Army coming in, but reality dictates the notion that the public in general have a fickle mindset where they may give there support today, but relinquish it tomorrow because freedom is taken away. Best idea is to have a democratically elected government which can have the consensus of the public in general.

BAu4isfCAAAc4fF.jpg

BAu0-HsCQAAnPUS.jpg:large

good to see MQM helping our the people

bud9qy

An estimate on number of marchers.

If the area from Overhead to D chowk is fully filled with People, i.e. there are let say 2 persons in 1 squere meter then

Total area = 4300 meters x 53 meters (length and appr. width of the area) = 227900 squere meters.

with an estimate of 2 Person per sqm, total persons = 227900 *2 = 455800, i.e. 4 lakh 55 hazar People.

hmm.. well,, even if half it it,, sounds much bigger than Govt or its civilian intelligence agencies want it to be.

you missed cars, and other free spaces... but even if your figure is accept yet, Tahir's becomes a liar while calling it a Million March.. Also, the figure has been changed after give bone to PTI.. but yesterday it was just 40k people..

you missed cars, and other free spaces... but even if your figure is accept yet, Tahir's becomes a liar while calling it a Million March.. Also, the figure has been changed after give bone to PTI.. but yesterday it was just 40k people..

This is an estimate and I am now convinced that govt is lying (well, I am convinced they never speak truth). Nobody would have counted People there exactly.

I am just talking about number of People, I am not praising him so you dont have to express your disgust of him here.

My friend this is not how things work in democracy, I do support some of his demands but that does not mean I will support his future actions also, If he has a plan then he need to tell people that as well and stop acting like a khalifa. Because if he does not tell how does he want to implement his demands then there is no difference between him and a Dictator.

I only agree with some of his demands i.e. end corruption, elections should be clean but the nonsense which he pulled today was the red line. Calling himself modern day Hussain... I was also hoping that the stupid march would end and people can get back to their daily lives, but capital was closed today again. I also heard that he plans to use the money collected in the name of religion to fund his political career. I mean what nonsense is this. Taking poor peoples money and lying to them.

@batmannow - Dude, What's inside news of Shahdat Proof Container? :D

Very good question :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
How many people are there ?

It depends. If you're Qadri hater, you can put it 25K, if you are semi neutral, you can put it 50K, if you are really trying to be neutral, some lakhs,, if you are Qadri Fan then a milion or maybe two.

It depends. If you're Qadri hater, you can put it 25K, if you are semi neutral, you can put it 50K, if you are really trying to be neutral, some lakhs,, if you are Qadri Fan then a milion or maybe two.
Neutral foreign journalist, then should I consider few lakhs ?

Back
Top Bottom