What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Fazul-ur-rehman rightly said: "One guy who swore for everything is confirmed liar"...

tahir ul qadri tou giya..... kal barish ka chance hai :D

Come on, PTI also going to join..

Btw, if rain happen then Qadri supporters will say, "It is because of Allah's rehmat on us (for our deeds), n Allah is happy on us" and "If didn't happen then Qari will say it is because of me... Allah stopped the rain...". But in any case, Qadri will be save because of his bullet proof/sound proof/bomb proof/rain proof containers... People on the road were suffering last night because of winter, and will suffer again..

I love this one hahhahaha

z73mn.jpg

Come on, PTI also going to join..

Btw, if rain happen then Qadri supporters will say, "It is because of Allah's rehmat on us (for our deeds), n Allah is happy on us" and "If didn't happen then Qari will say it is because of me... Allah stopped the rain...". But in any case, Qadri will be save because of his bullet proof/sound proof/bomb proof/rain proof containers... People on the road were suffering last night because of winter, and will suffer again..

thats a rumour !

Ok now it's too much.. NOW all opposition parties said, if something against constitution happen then JUI-F, Jamiat, PML-N will seize whole Pakistan.

thats a rumour !

Better be, n IK should clear this, as many PTI fellows are joining the march now..

Ganja from pmln on tv......pissed off, where the hell were they on quetta issue, pathetic man

How will the Dissolution of assemblies RIGHT NOW will ensure 'free & fair' election... Nobody had any problems with present Chief EC, except..... a Canadian Citizen who has no interest in contending in elections but is here giving 'Friday sermons', every freaking day.

monsieur @DaRk WaVe : I cant believe your living in pakistanie and do not see the fundemental problem. Here I linked you to this
http://www.pildat.org/publications/publication/elections/StateofElectoralReformsinPakistan_CitizensMonitoringReport2ndQtrMarch2012.pdf

This report clearly displays the problems pakistanie electoral commision has and the necessary response needed to fix it. Its like trying to find a patch of white in dark coffee. Pakistanie peoples plight cannot change unless the very system itself changes and you should thank people of pakistani descent overseas for funding this movement instead of simply judging by his religion.

@Zarvan : brother, you must look Dr.tahir's religious beliefs and look at what he is trying to implement for your masses. The bourgois in your society have complete hold and there cannot be a fair election until they are kicked out.

I hope for the best for pakistanie people seriously, my extended family are all living in high palaces and I am sure most people in this forum are not part of the real pakistanie society in terms of income level.

Last edited by a moderator:
People whoare supposed to light the path for nation and lead them are themselves sitting in dark

Ok now it's too much.. NOW all opposition parties said, if something against constitution happen then JUI-F, Jamiat, PML-N will seize whole Pakistan.

Better be, n IK should clear this, as many PTI fellows are joining the march now..

that is also a rumour spread by lurking noooras on twitter as PTI supporters...

Back
Top Bottom