What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Some individuals in this thread have advocated a harsh stance on Mr Qadri. But at least he is doing something productive by going on to the street and protest for change, unlike sitting behind a keyboard flinging insults. I support Imran Khan, but respect should be given to those who have stayed in Islamabad for 2 nights in the cold, while fighting for change.

BAuoSbqCEAAVmoI.jpg:large

What the people want they made it clear in Dr. Tahir's march, what the rented political crowd in Lahore wants made it clear that they want only corrupt politicians to rule them & rape them over & over & over & over again.

Latest news:
PTI postpones todays news conference.

Absolutely pathetic move by PTI.

PTI is completely BULLSH!T. Tsunami is in the toilet flush.

sorry if i missed it,, what is PDF concensus on number of participants in the ISB protest?

On TV i see Rehman Malik and govt are not ready let the number go above 25K and most of media is bent of keeping it vague or under 50K.. but from this Picture it sounds atleast above 1K.

If anybody can tell from which Point to which Point are People filled on that road, we can make a relativey accurate estimate using Google maps. Any thoughts?

PTI ‏@PTIofficial

Today's Press Conference has been cancelled. New time for the Press Conference will be announced later.

Today I see this revolution failing, sadly. There is another RENTED crowd in Lahore who are protesting for Demo-crazy. People of Pakistan have no love for Pakistan & these people will continue to burn like coals, you can also see that all the corrupt politicians have come out of their hiding holes & are united to save their a**es so that they can continue to rob Pakistan. ALLAH help us all.

When the freedom will be taken away from these corrupt people who have no love for Pakistan will cry with blood.

What the people want they have made it clear in Dr. Tahir's march & what the rented political crowd wants in Lahore is they want corrupt politicians to rule Pakistan & rape them over & over & over & over again & forever.

The crowd in this picture demonstrates that the people in this march amount to more than 20,000. These Pakistani's are true patriots because they are fighting for change, in the cold and I feel so shameful that even kids are participating and giving there commitment to Pakistan, while I am sitting in London. Such a large gathering but no anarchy has been seen for 2 days, which is a testament to there resolve. My fellow Pakistani brothers and sisters Qadri may give a perception that he is an agent or a lunatic with his english sermons, but give respect to these people who believe in change but are fighting for us and Pakistan. You don't have to like Qadri, but support these people who are the common public of Pakistan. Even the great Khan has said that Pti supports the agenda of the march but will not follow due to waiting for the right moment. Pakistan is in anarchy and its economic situation is destitute, if something drastically does not happen soon , the Pakistan is on the brink of collapse.

Today Army is the only solution for not only Quetta but whole of Pakistan. There is not only just rented terrorism there is also political terrorism by PPP, PML-Q, PML-N, JUI, MQM & ANP. They are enemies of the state.

Today if these bunch of bastards can sit down together, they could had sat down to save Pakistan from foreign countries exporting rented terrorism in Pakistan & India basking on Pakistan door step but these incompetent corrupt politicians are only united to save their fat haram a**ses & they are greedy for power NOTHING ELSE.

Back
Top Bottom