What's new

Pashto to be official language: Sikandar Sherpao

More like the Iranian Autonomous Province in the Republic of Buttistan ! :whistle:

That wasn't the point ! The point was that most of nations out there have kept their language as their own medium of instruction & for understandable reasons.

theres zero differnce between Lahore n Buttistan,so u cud hav used da word Lahore instead of Buttistan coz da former sounds better:whistle:

Touuu whose denying that ? Why else do you think English is taught as a compulsory subject in Pakistan whether Government or Private Schools.

Urdu is our lingua franca & it was chosen as our national language keeping that in mind - None of us have much problem with that !
but urdu seems to be a random choice.. its not mother language of even majority of people there...

See I will tell you of the problem. I lived abroad most of my life and do not know proper urdu (writing mainly but saqeel urdu as well is a problem)... so first we see that urdu is being replaced by English due to globalization. However what about the other languages. When we know Pakistan as a state is promoting urdu the rest of the languages have no way of being preserved. Pashto I already showed has limited supporters and few people who know the language are losing it. For example Pashtuns are rumoured to be around 40 Million in Pakistan but are counted as 30 million because 10 million don't know Pashto and the census asks tongue spoken.

When I said our approach as Nationalists was wrong I did not mean Pakistani Nationalist ideology failed as King Mamba thought (I say this despite all I have suffered for only having the word Pakistan Zindabad on my lips even in my own land)... I believe that our attempts to impose a supra-urdu culture failed. Its easy to say knowing only urdu that it should be the only official language.

If in Pakistan we just talk of the primacy of Urdu we also talk about the urdu-speakers position at the top. The problem may be dealt with creation of more provinces. Also each district should be ceded the responsibilities of which medium is to be used in schools. Let them learn in their own languages.

No there is no primacy of Urdu, there is an appreciation of the position it holds as our lingua france & the benefits that accrues to us.

Were Pakistan's Provinces distributed along linguistic lines which is to say there were something like 90-95% native Pashto speakers in Khyber-Pukhtookhwa or native Punjabi speakers in Punjab - I'd be in favor of that; however because they are not any attempt to impose Pashto or Punjabi in either of these provinces or any of the other would marginalize whole swathes of non-Pashto & non-Punjabi speakers in these provinces that go well into the millions. That is a recipe for further division.

So let them learn their language of choice at the provincial level but don't shove it down the throats of others who don't belong to the same linguistic group.

But why do you people even need a national language ?

but urdu seems to be a random choice.. its not mother language of even majority of people there...

It wasn't a random choice - No one understands Punjabi in Makran just as no one understands Barahui in Skardu ! But Urdu is understood in varying degrees across the length & breadth of Pakistan & its acceptance as our National Language & our Lingua Franca despite it being the mother tongue of less than 10% of Pakistan is what gives it some semblance of impartiality that Punjabi or Bengali or Pashto never could achieve.

theres zero differnce between Lahore n Buttistan,so u cud hav used da word Lahore instead of Buttistan coz da former sounds better:whistle:

Suuuuush ! :angry:

No go run along & do your homework ! :P

I would prefer English to be the National and Provincial language of Pakistan. Why not bring everyone to international level. Had Mr. Jinnah made English the National language in 1947 we could have avoided a lit of pitfalls. Making Urdu the National language was a big mistake ( and Urdu is my native tongue).

Do not blame Lordship Quaid E Azam Hazrat Jinnah for what happened. It is easy to look at it that way. The failure was of migrant families like ours. We failed to merge in the local fabric. Urdu was meant to be a neutral language like Persian was of the mughals. Even @Oscar noted this. The issue was when urdu speakers came to Pakistan our families failed to merge as Sindhis in Sindh and to a lesser extent in Punjab. In Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan urdu speakers call themselves Pashtuns, Hindkowans or Balochs. Even Faiz Mohammed Baloch is said to be a migrant.

So basically they merged and learned the local languages. We formed a derh int ki alag masjid of our own... this gave urdu its privileged position in society-nothing else. Our failure to merge with the local groups as Quiad E Azam had stated and demanded on numerous occasions was the cause, nothing else. Think how callous we are. In 1947 the population of Karachi was 60% Sindhi, today less than 7% are Sindhi and 40-70% are migrants. We kicked them from the provincial capital and are now speaking like we are their baap.

On a side note even the muhajir identity itself is contradictory but I won't go deep into this. I have discussed this on another thread specially for the purpose. Muhajir means pilgrim while urdu speaker does not count the marathi, konkani, gujrati and other language speakers. So we should be nonchalant about all this and willing to give up the identity. I take both identities as an insult to my parents and my Lucknowi heritage.

*Since people think I am crazy I will specifically state that I am not a full Pashtun (background if any exists is unproven) or am a wannabe when it comes to their affairs and stop using we until I learn Pashto fully.

No there is no primacy of Urdu, there is an appreciation of the position it holds as our lingua france & the benefits that accrues to us.

Were Pakistan's Provinces distributed along linguistic lines which is to say there were something like 90-95% native Pashto speakers in Khyber-Pukhtookhwa or native Punjabi speakers in Punjab - I'd be in favor of that; however because they are not any attempt to impose Pashto or Punjabi in either of these provinces or any of the other would marginalize whole swathes of non-Pashto & non-Punjabi speakers in these provinces that go well into the millions. That is a recipe for further division.

So let them learn their language of choice at the provincial level but don't shove it down the throats of others who don't belong to the same linguistic group.

This should be a solution to that... copied from my post-but ignoring those languages is no option-they will disappear eventually if we leave them.:

If in Pakistan we just talk of the primacy of Urdu we also talk about the urdu-speakers position at the top. The problem may be dealt with creation of more provinces. Also each district should be ceded the responsibilities of which medium is to be used in schools. Let them learn in their own languages.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't a random choice - No one understands Punjabi in Makran just as no one understands Barahui in Skardu ! But Urdu is understood in varying degrees across the length & breadth of Pakistan & its acceptance as our National Language & our Lingua Franca despite it being the mother tongue of less than 10% of Pakistan is what gives it some semblance of impartiality that Punjabi or Bengali or Pashto never could achieve.

Suuuuush ! :angry:

No go run along & do your homework ! :P
if urdu was selected because only reason was.. its most acceptable among others.. (bit like our MMS) , then you should have kept it mostly in ceremonial nature.. without pushing it on bengalis...
anyway.. let urdu remain 'official' language of pakistan... and let provinces use their own language for official purpose. Problem solved.

my subject of discussion or objection is NOT That. it was what some of the low cast Hindus who were allowed to study and become preists ; they complaint that Brahmins try to impose mantras in Sunskrit

so which language you want to make as national language ?

Sindh is more biased than anyone you will see signs in Sindhi and English but not in Urdu there.

Its like Tamil NADU where they prefer Tamil over Hindi

Excuse me but what is this low caste people complaining about Sanskrit mantras etc, i think u are confusing between Tamilnadu and Andhra in this issue. The Iyers and Iyengars in Tamilnadu used Sanskrit as a medium mostly which was resented who later left due to Periyar's movement. Also these Iyers and Iyengars were from Kerala i have read some where, @KS little help.

I am a Brahmin and though i am not a priest i do have certain basic knowledge about priesthood, in Andhra we never had this problem u speak of. You are super imposing one state's issues over whole of India.

You don't change mantras to suit yourself, they were written thousands of years ago in Sanskrit only. Mantras are seperate and hymns in respect to different god are seperate. Please learn the difference. You are giving half baked versions of history to suit your posting.

Hymns can be in any language but mantras are mostly in Sanskrit only. Even the other caste people learning priesthood are taught Sanskrit.

Yeah it happened in the past, But steps are being taken and will be taken to revert these twisted facts. There is no rigid caste system in India but was manipulated centuries ago.

Now we are heading in right direction to reform Hinduism :cheers:

Anna a maha talli em matladu tondo artham avutonda neeku caste gurinchi kadu tanu matladedi, mantralu telugu loki etla vostayi cheppu avemanna manaki kavalsinappudu marchukuntama kavalsina language lo.

Ikkada tanu cheppedi Tamilnadu gurinchi, read about Periyar movement. Iyers and Iyengars veellani tarimi kottary locals endukante veellu tamils ni baga tokki pettaru piga veellu tamilians kadu kerala nunchi eppudo vachhi settle ayyi kuda tamil sarigga matladevallu kadu.

Inkoti neeku pujari matralu sanskrit lo chadivina neeku cheppalsindi telugu lo cheptada leda?? akkada appatlo ala undedi kadu.

Read about these issues.

if urdu was selected because only reason was.. its most acceptable among others.. (bit like our MMS) , then you should have kept it mostly in ceremonial nature.. without pushing it on bengalis...
anyway.. let urdu remain 'official' language of pakistan... and let provinces use their own language for official purpose. Problem solved.

The Bengalis should have accepted Urdu like the rest of us knowing the practical nature of our choice their failure to do so should have given us a heads up much earlier to separate from East Pakistan in a manner & time of our choosing.

The problem with letting the provinces use their own language is that they've got significant linguistic minorities who don't speak that language ! Punjab would tear itself apart if the Saraikis of the South, the Hindkowans & the Potowaris of the North or the Pashto, Saraiki & Hindko speakers of the North-West were to be forced to learn Punjabi. The same is the case for every other Province of Pakistan - Significant linguistic minorities make such a choice an arrogant imposition not a cultivation of regional identities.

So I say - Let Urdu & English be the official language at both the Provincial & the National level & instead make learning one regional language of choice compulsory throughout Pakistan so that if the numbers can be met then let a class learn Pashto whilst being in Lahore for all that matters.

But for all intents & purposes - This isn't even an issue being discussed in Pakistan right now & the gentleman mentioned in the news excerpt would be hard pressed to get anything more than single digit seats in the coming elections even at a Provincial Level just like the last many times.

The whole politics of jinnah was on the weak idea that muslims of subcontinent is a nation. But the ground reality is that pakistan is a federation of nations, not a single one. If you waiting for these different nations to intermix with each other to form a homogeneous one nation, then you have to wait for not 100 years but thousands of years.
Any how what importance of mother tongue has to do any thing with disintegrity of pakistan? Did you people forget the lesson of east pakistan? You denied them their linguistic and cultural identity , and you try to blackmail them with typical islam card, but they still chose their identity and they are still better muslims.

His idea might be weak but successful as compared to supposed genuine ideas of guys like Bacha Khan whose whole ideology fell flat on its face. He supported Congress, opposed idea of Pakistan, had sympathies with Afghanistan as compared to Pakistan and after all this first his ideology was rejected by pushtoons and now his party would be kicked out in the coming elections by the people of KPK.

Jinnah might have came with a weak idea but succeed and I believe in him. 100 years are enough to create a nation of Pakistan. Looking at the numbers of Pushtoon in Sindh and Punjab we are going well with this process.

Darkinsky is a major part of the problem and his blithe attitude towards the sacrifices and suffering of others is testimony of the fact that racism pervades urdu speakers like a black plague. Its in all of us, all our relatives particularly but not limited to those who support the MQM.

In my paper on ethnic tensions in Pakistan which I haven't completed still being an idiot I recognized at least 3 common traits/features/tools the person who is part of this syndrome uses (some things are copy-pasted):

1) Victim syndrome: Ie we are the victims no matter what-we had no role in any injustice meeted out to anyone else.

2) Self-gratification: We had a disproportionate role in the formation of Pakistan. We did everything for Pakistan

*Self gratification mixed with a high level of self-victimization can later lead to seperatism which is covered extensively on page () of this report. Only a spark is needed for this.

3) Deflection of responsibility/Shifting blame: The us vs them syndrome is fixed in the minds of the racist. No matter how hard a person tries it is hard to make a person stop thinking along such lines. Therefore for every issue there has to be a scapegoat which is depending on the stage.

It is very hard to pull @darkinsky away from racism and hatred. Most of all its harder to make him look with and take part in some serious self-criticism. I (we nationalists too) are beyond the race issue. No matter how much I tell him urdu speakers have a higher gdp per capita than anyone else in the country (13,000 ruppees more than Punjabis who are second according to H&H), that he should go to interior sindh and see the crippling penury of the people... he will not believe me. Its because the identity is firmly entrenched in his head like the entangled roots of an aging tree (as is the concept itself) and he cannot question it.

Ethnic identity has to be broken down and we can play a role in it if we try, first step is being nonchalant about it and criticizing the role of our people in issues. I apologize to the Bengalis for what urdu speakers did and consider Bengalis a part of Pakistan.

But I will not let the same happen to anyone else. Also @darkinsky I can say Pashtuns were responsible too (Niazi, Tikka Khan)... but then will it stop you from shifting the blame and deflecting everything against muhajirs and their attrocities to the poorer folk? For example the proverty prevalence in rural Pakistan is 36% for Pakistan. 8000 schools in (mostly rural) Sindh are ghost schools. While muhajirs sit in shiny cities and have nara's like gaon tumhara, sheher hamara for them (for muhajir soobha tehreek) this is what they go through.

Notice I do not use we Pashtuns despite the fact I identify as such after Pakistani because people just call me confused. @Talon thinks I am chutia as well as others. :lol: Also then I use we for ansaris too.

But then when you parents moved late, you lived with Indian relatives half your life in Dubai its amazing I even call myself Pakistan forget that I want to live under the shadow of the crescent and star for life and love my nation beyond anything else. We were bound to be confused and part of the confusion is due to the muhajirs failure to merge in the national fabric as Sindhis in Sindh.

@havisultan

i am a racist now? do i, the guys like you make me sick, who feel embarrassed about their own background and all that self pity, but its not my problem because guys like you are in every nation, anyway i will like to respond your post in parts

Darkinsky is a major part of the problem and his blithe attitude towards the sacrifices and suffering of others is testimony of the fact that racism pervades urdu speakers like a black plague. Its in all of us, all our relatives particularly but not limited to those who support the MQM.

right, i have no belithe attitude but the matter of fact is you are trying to make heroes out of bengalis who called india to tackle pakistan rather then negotiations, and yourself pity attitude goes even here

i dont hate bengladeshis because i dont love them either, they killed a lot of urdu speakers out there, the reality which they are not brave enough to accept, i mean what did urdu speakers did to be massacred? urdu speakers were not armed, why did they kill unarmed people? muktis were atleast armed and were even trained by KGB, but whats the sense of killing innocent people when pak army was responsible for all the blood bath and not urdu speakers

1) Victim syndrome: Ie we are the victims no matter what-we had no role in any injustice meeted out to anyone else.

2) Self-gratification: We had a disproportionate role in the formation of Pakistan. We did everything for Pakistan

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...nguage-sikandar-sherpao-10.html#ixzz2LiNbPWks

lol the victim mentality is present because of some injustice try to negate what you just said that urdu speakers are not looked down upon as indians and still they arnt being accepted into the country for whom they gave too much sacrifices, and then the quota system was also imposed on us where the people of perticular backgrounds were prefered then on merit where urdu speakers were ahead

second comes the self gratification? why dont we, as chak guy said most of the beaurocrats during that time were urdu speakers, if it wast for urdu speakers who werethe most qualified people who supported pakistan when there were no professionals to support it, pakistan could have crumbled very soon, why do you reject that? urdu speakers are the most educated people even today just try to listen imran khan and what he says, and its because urdu speakers are more willing to get educated and become professionals then any other ethnicity out there, our education ratio is very high as compared to others but still we are looked down

3) Deflection of responsibility/Shifting blame: The us vs them syndrome is fixed in the minds of the racist. No matter how hard a person tries it is hard to make a person stop thinking along such lines. Therefore for every issue there has to be a scapegoat which is depending on the stage.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...nguage-sikandar-sherpao-10.html#ixzz2LiPUIZCq

ohh im the racist now, who started all this racist stuff in this thread by looking down on urdu speakers and that they were responsible for all the bengal mess, you are the one who started all this racism, urdu speakers laid down many lives just because of the foolishness of punjabis and pathans who raped and killed many bengalis but yeah right, we are the one who is responsible , we need to take the blame for something which we didnt do and had to pay the dear price for it because we were beurocrats and bhutto and ayub khan tried to side line the bengalis, nd while we were rotting in east pakistan in the mess, our dear countrymen didnt even came to rescue us and innocent bengalis tried to kill us,

but yeah who remembers that lets remember the brave pashtuns and punjabis who died killing bengalis, who remembers urdu speakers who died for standing for their country but still they are the indians and RAW agents and traitors

It is very hard to pull @darkinsky away from racism and hatred. Most of all its harder to make him look with and take part in some serious self-criticism. I (we nationalists too) are beyond the race issue. No matter how much I tell him urdu speakers have a higher gdp per capita than anyone else in the country (13,000 ruppees more than Punjabis who are second according to H&H), that he should go to interior sindh and see the crippling penury of the people... he will not believe me. Its because the identity is firmly entrenched in his head like the entangled roots of an aging tree (as is the concept itself) and he cannot question it.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...nguage-sikandar-sherpao-10.html#ixzz2LiQiwgU4

aray mere bhai then why doesnt PPP develop interior sindh, when it had the chance for five years? do urdu speakers need to take the blame for the poor condition of sindhis today? try to go to interior sindh and then punjab and feel the difference, why dont sindhi dakkos lay down their weapons and bring peace and develop their region? what makes them stop when they already had a government for five years? you know this self pity stuff really annoys me, if PPP doesnt represent sindhis why do sindhis keeping voting them again and again? if they vote for MQM or other party and if still sindh remains backward then next time blame MQM or PMLN, but the thing is none other than sindhis are to be blamed for their conditions and no one else

mustafa kamal and not some sindhi developed karachi so we are living in a city which was developed by our efforts so why we dont share the part of the pie? karachi was a fishing town when we came and its not like we immigrated to new york city and reaping the fruits of the hard working white americans, or is it?

Ethnic identity has to be broken down and we can play a role in it if we try, first step is being nonchalant about it and criticizing the role of our people in issues. I apologize to the Bengalis for what urdu speakers did and consider Bengalis a part of Pakistan.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...nguage-sikandar-sherpao-10.html#ixzz2LiSYYFNW

now how do you explain these words now? you blame me for being racist and then you again try to hit my nerve by speaking like this, first you are being apologetic for bengalis who killed thousands of urdu speakers which you dont mention and then you put blame on urdu speakers where as it was west pakistan who discriminated them, it was ayub khan and bhutto who broke our country and you continue to insult my ethnicity

and then you say that we should give up our ethnicity? why should we give up our culture, do pashtun do? do punjabis do? do balochs do? if they give up we will too, but why should we give up our identity, is it shameful to be related to whats india today? what about those british or american pakistanis who totally fail to asimilate to their culture and try to be distinguished as canadian or british or american pakistanis today? why dont the british punjabis give up their culture?

you see you are proving again and again, why im being so defensive here, you attitude and not my attitude is the definition of this course of action, you force me to be defensice where as i love my country very my and still try to hit my nerve, im always trying to portray pak as a beutiful country diverse, and post pictures from all four corners of pakistan, im the one who has kept balochistan pictures thread active where nobody even bothers because you know nobody cares for balochs but we urdu speakers love our country more than we love our ethnicity

But I will not let the same happen to anyone else. Also @darkinsky I can say Pashtuns were responsible too (Niazi, Tikka Khan)... but then will it stop you from shifting the blame and deflecting everything against muhajirs and their attrocities to the poorer folk? For example the proverty prevalence in rural Pakistan is 36% for Pakistan. 8000 schools in (mostly rural) Sindh are ghost schools. While muhajirs sit in shiny cities and have nara's like gaon tumhara, sheher hamara for them (for muhajir soobha tehreek) this is what they go through.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...nguage-sikandar-sherpao-10.html#ixzz2LiU0G3G3

you need to explain how are we responsible for this poverty this mess? did urdu speakers raped this pakistan for five years? you as other know very well how sindhis were sold positions in important posts why didnt PPP the so called sindhi representative tryied to solve the interior sindh problems, why didnt they make hospitals and brought development to sindh? why is a common sindhi so upset with bhuttos today? are bhuttos ursu speakers?

Notice I do not use we Pashtuns despite the fact I identify as such after Pakistani because people just call me confused. @Talon thinks I am chutia as well as others. Also then I use we for ansaris too.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...nguage-sikandar-sherpao-10.html#ixzz2LiV9gaVu

you are a racist, a pathetic being, thats why i say you are so pathetic that i curse the day the guys like you were born, you make us urdu speakers feeling pathetic, very low you know, if i define you the scum of pakistan it wont be wrong because in your confused path you are trying to turn us patriotic pakistanis into some racist guys, guys like you make chaos in the world rather then making peace its all happening because you are unable to satifsy your ego, you are one pathetic excuse for a human being, and im really glad you have realised this, have you seen the movie 'buttefly effect'? the guy doesnt realise in his efforts to do all the right he is infact creating chaos in the world, you are just like that guy

But then when you parents moved late, you lived with Indian relatives half your life in Dubai its amazing I even call myself Pakistan forget that I want to live under the shadow of the crescent and star for life and love my nation beyond anything else. We were bound to be confused and part of the confusion is due to the muhajirs failure to merge in the national fabric as Sindhis in Sindh.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...nguage-sikandar-sherpao-10.html#ixzz2LiWQD2YF

muhajirs didnt call themselves one till they were realised they were muhajirs and their ancestors were indians, we were forced to call ourselves mohajirs, we were forced to take that identity

The Bengalis should have accepted Urdu like the rest of us knowing the practical nature of our choice their failure to do so should have given us a heads up much earlier to separate from East Pakistan in a manner & time of our choosing.

The problem with letting the provinces use their own language is that they've got significant linguistic minorities who don't speak that language ! Punjab would tear itself apart if the Saraikis of the South, the Hindkowans & the Potowaris of the North or the Pashto, Saraiki & Hindko speakers of the North-West were to be forced to learn Punjabi. The same is the case for every other Province of Pakistan - Significant linguistic minorities make such a choice an arrogant imposition not a cultivation of regional identities.

So I say - Let Urdu & English be the official language at both the Provincial & the National level & instead make learning one regional language of choice compulsory throughout Pakistan so that if the numbers can be met then let a class learn Pashto whilst being in Lahore for all that matters.

But for all intents & purposes - This isn't even an issue being discussed in Pakistan right now & the gentleman mentioned in the news excerpt would be hard pressed to get anything more than single digit seats in the coming elections even at a Provincial Level just like the last many times.

Many languages in the world got extinct because of the idea of encouraging only the national language.

Many languages in the world got extinct because of the idea of encouraging only the national language.

Touuu khiskaa waa haiii yaa jaaan ke kartaaa haiii ? :blink:

Oh bhai what part of 'making one regional language of choice compulsory throughout Pakistan' did you not understand ? :hitwall:

How will the regional languages die out if you've made sure that you have to learn at least one of them no matter what !

I would prefer English to be the National and Provincial language of Pakistan. Why not bring everyone to international level. Had Mr. Jinnah made English the National language in 1947 we could have avoided a lot of pitfalls. Making Urdu the National language was a big mistake ( and Urdu is my native tongue).

There was a reason behind freedom. In case you couldn't guess it, the reason was freedom. Freedom from the occupying power in all its forms. In a region boasting of a history far preceding dated time in the rest of the world and with more indigenous languages than most of us can count, it would have been, mildly putting it, extremely embarrassing if not utterly disrespectful (which it certainly was) to adopt as our national language the language of the very foreign force we were trying to force out. A language which by all measures was not only absolutely alien but was also a stark symbol of the foreign oppression and injustice we were ridding ourselves off.

But I do get your point. It was indeed Mr. Jinnah's fault. Because obviously he should not have ever entertained the ludicrous idea that the people he was leaving the country behind with would have a teensy bit more sense than a leprosy stricken rat. He should have known that after having fought for the country for years and with the blood of about a million of their own kinsmen they would become self serving, undeserved imbeciles who won't even be able to grow out of their petty differences on their own, scratch that; who won't even try to grow out of their petty differences on their own. Come to think of it, Mr. Jinnah should have made English as the national language, 'bland' as the official culture, Grey as the compulsory national dress color, boiled rice as the national dish, James as the official compulsory middle name and then named the country 'A' and all the provinces and cities in alphanumeric codes. Because God knows that we surely can't be expected to handle our differences on our own, at least not any better than a lobotomized jackass.

@Monkey D Luffy: In addition to what I have stated above, history remembers pretty vividly how the said different people comprising today's Pakistan were gleefully agreed to Jinnah's concept which btw did not hang on the premise that these peoples comprised a nation but instead premised that these people under overwhelming common interests dictated by common sense would comprise a nation in one sovereign country. Little be known to him common sense was not to be found in these lands for a many many years since before and then after. And a federation of nations? What nations? Pukhtoons? You mean the tribals who kill each other for sport? The Baloch who again kill each other for sport? or maybe the Sindhis who back stab each other regardless? Surely it can't be Punjabis who got diluted a hundred years ago and who slave each other to death, yup, for sport.

Back
Top Bottom