What's new

Paris Hilton opens store in holy city of Mecca

Mecca should not have any western retail shops and restaurants regardless of who owns them. Not for any rational or religious reason, but it just looks wrong IMO.

totally agree.
who owns the store btw ?

Is the source credible ?

As per the article quoted in the source, she tweeted that she opened a mall in "Mecca Mall" not in City of Mecca.

Anyway, As a muslim I thought Mecca was for purity and prayer, not for fashion and commerce.

Fashion by basic definition is an effort to be unique, and try to underscore other people who couldn't be so unique.
I think that goes against the basic tenant of equality in Islam.

Is the source credible ?

As per the article quoted in the source, she tweeted that she opened a mall in "Mecca Mall" not in City of Mecca.

Anyway, As a muslim I thought Mecca was for purity and prayer, not for fashion and commerce.

Fashion by basic definition is an effort to be unique, and try to underscore other people who couldn't be so unique.
Wt? they aren't selling bikinis or mini skirts, just handbags and other accessories :hitwall: nothing wrong with it.

Mecca should not have any western retail shops and restaurants regardless of who owns them. Not for any rational or religious reason, but it just looks wrong IMO.

is it ok to have mosques built next to temples in holy indian cities.

Nothing wrong.

Good business. The rich Saudis can afford the brand. and why to import when you get it in home down.

Wish you Good Luck Paris Hilton. May your business florish

Is the source credible ?

No you can have business in Makkah people can trade every where and any time no problem with that

Who is Paris Hilton?
Why some one in Arab will will have issues if a girl opens a store there? I think Arab ladies has lot on money and they use lot of expansive accessories!

Some damn sheikh is a very big fan of paris. Ofcourse everything comes at a price and the paris hilton is in a good position to pay it.

Pics: Paris Hilton walks the ramp at India Resort Fashion Week

images-130825.jpg
images-130822.jpg
images-130821.jpg

Paris Hilton on the ramp at India Resort Fashion Week with the designer duo Shane and Falguni Peacock.

Shame on you !

albaik chicken the best, from now onwards your entry any where south of Taif is prohibited.

What about tazij ??

man where are u living its just a mess there to buy food from pakistani hotels too much zahma is there and food is low quality, i think you only eat mandi or ruz bukhari LOL

its called progress. modern Arabia. Now the pilgrimage folks can buy handbags when they arrive as long as they have large sum $$$.

article-2235287-161D7D0B000005DC-468_634x417.jpg

Pics: Paris Hilton walks the ramp at India Resort Fashion Week

images-130825.jpg
images-130822.jpg
images-130821.jpg

Paris Hilton on the ramp at India Resort Fashion Week with the designer duo Shane and Falguni Peacock.

She looks ugly as hell !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom