What's new

Paris Hilton opens store in holy city of Mecca

so she must have got paid 300,000 to just to make an appearance . n got five stores in Saudi wow i wonder if i am entitle to open store there.

Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) – Yves Saint Laurent, gay

Chanel - Karl Lagerfeld, gay

Giorgio Armani – Giorgio Armani, gay

Dolce&Gabbana (D&G) - Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, gays

Tom Ford - Thomas Carlyle Ford, gay

Valentino - Valentino Clemente Ludovico Garavani, gay

Versace - Gianni Versace, gay

Jean Paul Gaultier – Jean Paul Gaultier, gay

We prohibit also their fashion stores? It's just ridiculous logical. It's only a fashion store, nothing else.

Being Gay is not Crime... If being Gay is crime then God is criminal. He shouldn't have made human Gay...

its called progress. modern Arabia. Now the pilgrimage folks can buy handbags when they arrive as long as they have large sum $$$.

]

Whats wrong in that. if pilgrims had been buying gold from saudia on return why they cant buy hand bags branded one

is it ok to have mosques built next to temples in holy indian cities.

Don't derail the tread..It was Muslim rule when the captured and destroyed our temples. All cases are subjudice, believe in Judiciary we will get justice.

Cribbin here will not help. more over this is different thread, derailing this thread may put u bann... Obey the PDF rules and enjoy a long journy here.. :)

overwhelming number of indians support gay marriage here. A bit surprising given the conservative culture of sub continent. If i were a Hindu, i would still work against homosexuality! imagine, if your son want to marry a boy, what would you do?

overwhelming number of indians support gay marriage here. A bit surprising given the conservative culture of sub continent. If i were a Hindu, i would still work against homosexuality! imagine, if your son want to marry a boy, what would you do?

I'd hand him over to his Uncle Kobiraz to have play with ! :angel:

Those who are supporting such marriages, they wont go for the same themselves or for their sons. simple as that.

I'd hand him over to his Uncle Kobiraz to have play with ! :angel:

ahem!! I don't work with gays, only lesbs!!

Those who are supporting such marriages, they wont go for the same themselves or for their sons. simple as that.

lol, i know they do it here just to irritate muslims, Bhartis will always be Bhartis :p !!

Whats wrong in that. if pilgrims had been buying gold from saudia on return why they cant buy hand bags branded one

brother gold has always been ummah money but people also buy as jewelery but the sole purpose is gold can be traded anywhere.
this is paris hilton handbag do you think the average Muslim pilgrimage can afford it most of them old folks doing their last bit it on earth.

brother gold has always been ummah money but people also buy as jewelery but the sole purpose is gold can be traded anywhere.
this is paris hilton handbag do you think the average Muslim pilgrimage can afford it most of them old folks doing their last bit it on earth.

She cannot even enter the city so what is the problem, nobody will have to see her hoe *** anyway. There is nothing wrong with businesses it can make money for the city and her profits will be sent through bank.

What about tazij ??

man where are u living its just a mess there to buy food from pakistani hotels too much zahma is there and food is low quality, i think you only eat mandi or ruz bukhari LOL

NO Tazij !

There is only one friend chicken, and that is Al Baik friend chicken; ++ the Shrimp !!!!!

I live in riyadh btw.

And your source for that information is ? Plz don't tell me its your A$$ !

Regardless of who owns it, saudi royal family who approved such shop in the middle of the Holy city. And there was not a single protest even in newspaper about it? That goes to show how good custodians saudi royals are for two of the Holiest site of Islam??

ahem!! I don't work with gays, only lesbs!!

lol, i know they do it here just to irritate muslims, Bhartis will always be Bhartis :p !!
Lol, many people here genuinely believe in gay rights, whether muslim like it or not is not really that important. And yes, the supporter of gay rights could be muslim too,

Regardless of who owns it, saudi royal family who approved such shop in the middle of the Holy city. And there was not a single protest even in newspaper about it? That goes to show how good custodians saudi royals are for two of the Holiest site of Islam??
Whats wrong with handbag? Dont they sell any merchandize in mecca?

indians has nothing valid to say in the matter of Muslim Holy site. You are out place.
if it is on pdf, Indians have very valid things to say about it. Even bangladeshis can say something. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom