What's new

Parhay Likhay Pakistani Politicians

No this is BULLSHIT.
If MPA of Pakistan couldn't speak English, SO WHAT???? Ask any Chinese minister to speak English...huh.MPAs ,MNAs and minister etc should be judged on their performances only.If Rehman Malik couldn't recite Quran then I should have no problem as long as he is delivering and keeping peace in country as interior minister.

Theoretically yes but practically I know such a goon is good for nothing.

haha, one time, i saw lalu prashed speaking english video. man, that was hilarious. lol

is Rehman Malik even a muslim?? his activities seems to be very anti state and anti-islam.

I second on this one.
His anti state statements and activities are very known.
Specially, the position he took over was not suppose to be given to a person with suspicions.
Despite failure in interior affairs he was kept on his position.
The way he is getting rich, suggest he is profiting from terrorist hit Pakistan, perhaps he charge per attack basis.
While his pathetic cover-ups sucks big time.

Last edited:
I don't know if this picture fits this thread or not but i just felt like sharing here

162711_178813932139778_117621244925714_474619_2976826_n.jpg

Gone are the days of respected and well learned Pakistani political personalities.

728377246_b376bed9b6.jpg

It's all a bit **** now.

How will you write HORN in Urdu?

Honestly, if you go to school you got to study more subjects in English than Urdu.

If you pass school honestly than you ought to know it correct way but writing urdu words in english or english words in urdu can get funny.

Is it just me or does Pakistan really seem to do well under military rule?
Take Field Marshall Ayub Khan, General Yahya Khan, General Zia-ul-Haq & General Parvez Musharraf's Regimes, and compare it with civil governments.

Is it just me or does Pakistan really seem to do well under military rule?
Take Field Marshall Ayub Khan, General Yahya Khan, General Zia-ul-Haq & General Parvez Musharraf's Regimes, and compare it with civil governments.

Economically yes
Politically No

All generals raped the constitution to protect themselves.

Economically they were better because Generals are not Stupid like our Illiterate politicians.

aik aur shagoofa yeh bhi thaa :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Economically yes
Politically No

All generals raped the constitution to protect themselves.

Economically they were better because Generals are not Stupid like our Illiterate politicians.
generals always had free flow of money during their rule which politicians never had.generals didn go through cycles of sanctions.

Back
Top Bottom