What's new

Pakistan's Shan Spices taste success in India

@Ayush @hinduguy

I want Honda bikes in return. specially the CX-01 !

Honda-CX-01-Concept-Auto-Expo-2014-3.jpg

Please please please! :argh:

Much better of with this. (Pulsar 200NS)

Bajaj-Pulsar-200NS-launch-Price-features-specs.jpg

or this: (Pulsar 400SS)

Bajaj-Pulsar-400-SS-.-e1392145503841.jpg

or this: (KTM Duke 390) - same engine as the Pulslar 400

KTM-390-Duke-India-road-test-review-18.jpg

I have heard National Spices are famous in punjab region while Shaan is more famous in Karachi.

In my wife's opinion..."Shan" is very Tez un-necessarily, while "National" is just good enough to accurate.

In my wife's opinion..."Shan" is very Tez un-necessarily, while "National" is just good enough to accurate.

Don't know but here in Karachi most people use Shan. Even my mom always uses shaan for biryani or other dishes.

I only know about the biryani bit.
My mother makes the best biryani and she uses National !

You should try Shaan Karachi beef biryani It is brilliant.

There is a new weapon in Pakistan's sinister plan of total Indian domination- it is called " Shaan Jihad"-
Indians beware-

I recently brought an assortment of various spices from Shaan. They are different from Indian spices. India do not have variety of non veg spices, its either meat masala or chicken masala. No subtle variations according to the types of dishes.

Kaash ye masale yahan aasani se dastiyaab hote...
I dont think the Indian spice majors ever bothered about the different non-vegetarian spices. They were content with selling a couple of generic types in non-vegetarian category.

In that sense Shaan has been a revelation to them, that there is a large market waiting for different and good spices in non-vegetarian categories. Now all the majors like MDH, Everest and ITC(yes, even them) would jump in this. You have to credit Shaan, they showed the latent demand for this category, that others did not actively seek.

There is a new weapon in Pakistan's sinister plan of total Indian domination- it is called " Shaan Jihad"-
Indians beware-

If Shaan not able to provide Masalas like Jaljeera, Pani Puri, Pav Bhaji, Chole Bhature Masala. Then definetely they not gonna succeed with big players.

I have 30 packets lying in my kitchen. Love them. buy them, they rock.
same here Shan and National make amazing spice mix. Korma , white gravy and Shami kabab masala are excellent.

In other words Nationakl is milder than Shan masalas!

Didn't think they will make their way to India.

its fairly popular in India. the concept of preparing dish based spice is not yet evolved fully ( only some regional dishes) .For internet dependent cooks like me these masalas are blessing ;)

I already use shan kheer mix :lol:
excellent Sheer khurma also!

For most regular Indian cooking, the masalas used are MDH's .. Shan is making inroads in non veg cooking.. quite popular here in US..

MDH or other indian brands make generic maslas not dish based ones.

Back
Top Bottom