What's new

Pakistan's Shan Spices taste success in India

It seems I am the only one hearing it for the first time:mad:8-):big_boss:

Need to get out of a Panchayat Town.....:rofl:

Did you guys get payed or something o_O, the replies here looks like those wierd scam advertisements i see on the internet

Abey Chal.......try Shan Bombay Biryani Mix......and forget everything!!!

Damn!!!! they sound good , any clue where to get them in HYD?

Apparently they are on Amazon India.

Or come to the Rann of Kutch area, i'll throw some over the fence. :)

Sweat. Love kheer.
I guess you also have a sweet tooth like me ..:)
FaujHistorian said:
What about their spices? No use for them in Levina's mansion?
Our south Indian recipes 're a little different so I dont use shan spices on a daily basis but I do use their aamchur powder, paav bhaji masala,chicken broast masala & butter chicken masala.Thats all I use!
Rest of the powders 're all Indian brands or bought from flour mills here.

FaujHistorian said:
hmmm! never tried it.

OK will do now.
Oh!
So you can cook?:azn:

Oh!
So you can cook?:azn:

Certified Iron chef, based on all the food prep videos I watch. :lol:
Seriously I can whip up some killer dishes like chicken salan and black-daal flavored with secret (not shaan) spices.

I guess you also have a sweet tooth like me ..:)
Dang! Looks like it.

I don't know how to describe it though.
some kind of mates
may be simply sweet-preference mates.

Our south Indian recipes 're a little different so I dont use shan spices on a daily basis but I do use their aamchur powder, paav bhaji masala,chicken broast masala & butter chicken masala.Thats all I use!
Rest of the powders 're all Indian brands or bought from flour mills here.

We need to make sure to overpower those delicious southern dishes with bad-@rse terrible stuff like chicken makhani. Not! hahahaha.

Me too...I like that one...Couple of thing of Pakistan product which is used in day to day life...Shan, Biryani Rice and nearby Live chicken store owned by Pakistani owner in Dallas.

Man I love this forum...we tear each other to pieces over ideological differences on one thread and here we are discussing masalas like old housewifes :)

Some one should make a thread with some good quality products from Pakistan that can be marketed or consumed by Indian/South Asian nations...It will be a good informative thread.

Me too...I like that one...Couple of thing of Pakistan product which is used in day to day life...Shan, Biryani Rice and nearby Live chicken store owned by Pakistani owner in Dallas.

Some one should make a thread with some good quality products from Pakistan that can be marketed or consumed by Indian/South Asian nations...It will be a good informative thread.
Ask one of the members who lives in Pakistan...@FaujHistorian maybe ?

I don't k now whether you guys have tried it or not but Shaan's Karachi biryani masala is better than Bombay biryani masala.

Karachi_Beef_Biryani_Masala_front__82191.1411257964.1280.1280.jpg

I recently brought an assortment of various spices from Shaan. They are different from Indian spices. India do not have variety of non veg spices, its either meat masala or chicken masala. No subtle variations according to the types of dishes.

Kaash ye masale yahan aasani se dastiyaab hote...

Shan spices are such common household items here in USA among Pakistanis, that if we find someone proudly saying "It is not Shan mix but my very own authentic recipe", then it means the lady has mastered art of cooking, although that aside, such a statement is also often met with awe and sometimes disbelief :)

Back
Top Bottom