What's new

Pakistan's Shan Spices taste success in India

If Shaan not able to provide Masalas like Jaljeera, Pani Puri, Pav Bhaji, Chole Bhature Masala. Then definetely they not gonna succeed with big players.

Never hear of those those, and I'm supposing neither has the common Pakistani. "Pani puri" is just gol gappe.

shan+biryani+range.jpg

Most of Indian wouldn't know that its Pakistani product otherwise... :blah: :blah: :blah:

If Shaan not able to provide Masalas like Jaljeera, Pani Puri, Pav Bhaji, Chole Bhature Masala. Then definetely they not gonna succeed with big players.
Shaan is focusing on a niche market - the non vegetarian dish market. Its the biggies who ignored this market.

Most of Indian wouldn't know that its Pakistani product otherwise... :blah: :blah: :blah:

Actually, every one I know who buys Shan spices knows that they're Pakistani. In fact, at least as far as Briyani/Haleem kind of dishes are concerned, people buy them because they are Pakistani and will, therefore, be good.

I have tried SHAN's biryani masala and the nehari masala, both were very good. For chicken tandori masala I still would rate badshah more to my liking, but shan does make some really good stuff. I think they make pickles too.

I've tried Shan Ras Malai 2 days ago, was awesome.

I have tried SHAN's biryani masala and the nehari masala, both were very good. For chicken tandori masala I still would rate badshah more to my liking, but shan does make some really good stuff. I think they make pickles too.
Shan Achar Masala??
Actually, every one I know who buys Shan spices knows that they're Pakistani. In fact, at least as far as Briyani/Haleem kind of dishes are concerned, people buy them because they are Pakistani and will, therefore, be good.
But most of you say that Biryani/Haleem are Indian oriented and they are not Pakistani dishes :what:

But most of you say that Biryani/Haleem are Indian oriented and they are not Pakistani dishes :what:

I don't know where they were invented. At least as far as Biryani is concerned, there are too many varieties with too many different influences to identify one single origin. In West Bengal, where I'm from, they put aloo in biryani and eat it with masoor dal (I can tell you that the result is quite disgusting!).

What I meant is that Indians know that Pakistanis eat a lot of this sort of food and therefore will have good masala for it. For most Indians, this is not the sort of food that they are used to cooking at home.

Got two packets from New Market, Kolkatta for taste. Good, but little strong compared to Everest as I am used to lite. But children liked it much!!

Am i the only one who thinks National food masala's are better than sahan :p
Shan ke masala bohat spicy hote hen pura munh jal jata hai :D

Back
Top Bottom