Pakistan's progress in cricket World Cup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
1101200945-1.gif

:flame::smokin:

Shoib we need you

i think shoaib will play the semis, t will be the biggest mistake not to play him, we should play with good pacers, otherwise the team should rather play rehman than wahab riaz, riaz cant even place the bowl properly... he gave away half of the runs in westindies match

lol ya we saw how Raina was playing against Australia and that too on dead pitch. Btw how did Sehwag got out ?

who does not get out on short ball??? all the players around the world fall for short ball sometimes that does not mean they cant play...

who does not get out on short ball??? all the players around the world fall for short ball sometimes that does not mean they cant play...

Let's not discuss other teams here please. @ both mr42O and gaurish.

About short ball ,yeah i know a batsmen who used to play them well.Inzamam ul Haq.

Reason: he was left handed, but he used to play right handed.You ask anyone who is left handed and plays otherwise ,you will know that while playing a short pitch delivery ,we use the upper hand more and it needs to be your strong side,to naturally negotiate the bounce better.

My 2 cents.And little bit experience.:)

one of the best song and video :D song is by call band :D

wohi hai samaa phir say wohi silsilay phir say
wohi imtihaan phir say, phir say wahin hum kharay

dil me basi himat nahi itna mushkil nahi hai phr tou manzil ko pana
agay baarhay har pal yoohin aoo mil kar gayeen hum saray ab ye taraanaaaa

duniyaa ko hai dikhaanaa hum se hai yeh zamaanaaaaaaaaaaa

gooo green shirts goooo crush indian team in their home :D :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Batting track expected in Mohali

There are no match tickets available. There are no hotel rooms vacant for the thousands flocking to Chandigarh from all over the world. The premiers of both India and Pakistan will be there to watch their men contest the second semi-finals of the World Cup. Add to those certainties one other: the Mohali pitch is bound to be batsmen-friendly. If sources are to be believed, then the fast bowlers will be more effective than spinners. "It is a good batting wicket. I don't think it will turn much," a Punjab Cricket Association (PCA) official said.

History suggests that captains prefer to bat first on calling the coin right and both MS Dhoni and Shahid Afridi will do well to follow convention. It is better to bat first because the wicket tends to lose pace as the match goes on. But if there is heavy dew things could change. "A 280-plus total would be really difficult to chase," the source said. Over the last five years, in the nine matches played at the ground the 300-run mark has been breached only twice. Incidentally, on the first occasion, Pakistan successfully chased India's 321 in a day-night game, with Younis Khan's 117 overshadowing Sachin Tendulkar's 99.

In the past five years, seven out of the nine matches have been won by the side batting first. Also, there were seven day-night matches with five won by the side batting first and only two by the chasing side. Wednesday's semi-final would be the first match to be played under lights since November 2009 in Mohali.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/story/508293.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

I think Pakistan should ball first there.Just my personal opinion.

I just hope that they keep themselves away from media and reporters and better shouldn't turn the TVs on.It's just a time wastage and a huge bulk of pressure for them.

Lesson Learnt ; Cricket is not game of Gul Khan lol

Afridi should retire from Cricket ASAP

Lesson Learnt ; Cricket is not game of Gul Khan lol

hehehe!

Well the only positivity was Wahab Riaz today for Pakistan,else was something like i was watching Quaid e Azam cricket trophy lol.......any way it ends here.

Afridi did what he had promised for.:) Ending in the top four is a nice achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom