What's new

Asia cup is total disrespect to Pakistan and world cricket by indian BCCI.

Ha haha poor pakistani aeroplanes are being impounded for not paying fuel and parking charges , these losers are being happy for increasing of some Indian flight time towards western countries , forgetting that whole eastern globe is easily accessible through India .

i am not blaming India for using their methods to hurt Pakistan. I am abusing my own kind which does not understand how to use their resources againt India.
India doing what a enemy does. I dont blame. I belive weak people do blame its enemy.

If India try to hurt Pakistan. Pakistan must use its airspace untill India come down to reality.
This is how diplomacy works
Closing Pakistani airspace will not hurt the Indian government but Indian and western travelers who will have to pay higher prices for tickets. On the other hand, it will directly hurt the Pakistani government which will lose revenue and require higher subsidies for PIA. The IMF will likely not allow it when Pakistan is begging for relief on IMF conditions. A broke nation does not have the luxury of exercising sovereignty

Did you see the full video? Did you see the part where he analyses the stupidity of closure of trade by comparing other countries sparring with each other?

Let’s get back to topic under discussion here.

The YouTuber rightly says that, the closure affected 400 flights that used to traverse through your airspace. But, all these 400 weren’t of Indian carriers. They were from other countries too.

What was Pakistan’s losses due to the closure? One direct impact was the decline in revenues for CAA from route navigation and airport charges levied on aircraft overflying or landing in Pakistan. These charges depend on the category of aircraft and distance traversed within Pakistani airspace. For instance, the charge for a Boeing 737 transiting through Pakistani airspace is about $580, and the charge is more for bigger aircraft. If you add losses from charges for terminal navigation, landing and parking of aircraft, the daily losses were in the region of $300,000 for CAA. The combined daily losses of the CAA and PIA – about $760,000 – had resulted in losses of almost $100 million since the airspace restrictions were imposed.

Now that is a lot of money for your economy.

India was losing money only due to losses to the airlines and not due to losses incurred from overflight rights. Indian carriers had lost about USD 80 million till first week of Jul.

Losses of $ 100 mil vs $ 80 mil. I hope, I don’t need to explain, who can easily absorb such losses and who can’t.

Thanks for posting the video. I did some fact check and the exact numbers are available. Now, it is clear objectively, why Paksiatn opened it’s airspace. And why it wouldn’t close it in future.

Last edited:
Did you see the full video? Did you see the part where he analyses the stupidity of closure of trade by comparing other countries sparring with each other?

The YouTuber rightly says that, the closure affected 400 flights that used to traverse through your airspace. But, all these 400 weren’t of Indian carriers. They were from other countries too.

What was Pakistan’s losses due to the closure? One direct impact was the decline in revenues for CAA from route navigation and airport charges levied on aircraft overflying or landing in Pakistan. These charges depend on the category of aircraft and distance traversed within Pakistani airspace. For instance, the charge for a Boeing 737 transiting through Pakistani airspace is about $580, and the charge is more for bigger aircraft. If you add losses from charges for terminal navigation, landing and parking of aircraft, the daily losses were in the region of $300,000 for CAA. The combined daily losses of the CAA and PIA – about $760,000 – had resulted in losses of almost $100 million since the airspace restrictions were imposed.

India was losing money only due to losses to the airlines and not due to losses incurred from overflight rights. Indian carriers had lost about USD 80 million till first week of Jul.

Losses of $ 100 mil vs $ 80 mil. I hope, I don’t need to explain, who can easily absorb such losses and who can’t.

Thanks for posting the video. I did some fact check and the exact numbers are available. Now, it is clear objectively, why Paksiatn opened it’s airspace. And why it wouldn’t close it in future.
Pak hardly use Indian airspace. But indian 80 percent travel is to Europe and Indian have not options but to use pak space.. I think you never left your country. So you talking shit you have no idea what you talking..
1.3 billion people they need to connect with europ iran turky Afghanistan Russia and many more... I dont know what kind of shit you talking about.

Last edited:
Pak hardly use Indian airspace. But indian 80 travel is to Europe and Indian have not options but to use pak space.. I think you never left your country. So you talking shit you have no idea what you talking..
You haven’t understood the issue, hence you have started using foul language. You aren’t the first one.

Your airspace was used by 400 flights from various countries. All of them were affected. These flights pay a fees to CAA. The figures are quoted in the previous post.
PIA’s flights to all the countries East of you were stopped. Obviously, PIA is a smaller airline and numbers would be smaller. But the percentage loss to the revenue is likely to be similar.

The numbers that I have quoted in my previous post have’t been pulled out of thin air. There are many reports for anyone willing to find out the facts.
India could have easily absorbed losses of $ 80 million. What about $ 100 million to CAA and PIA combined?

Let’s take a case, if the losses were less for your country. Say $ 40 million. Even then we know, what this much of money means to your nation compared to India.
Stop chest thumping and comparing yourselves to nations with bigger economies. Your decision makers have learnt the lessons and aren’t going to close the airspace again.

You have no idea what you talking about.
Boeing 777 burns 6000 to 8000 pounds( 2700 to 3600 kg ) fuel per hour. And about 300 flights passes Pakistan airspace daily. Let's take out average time of a jet which uses Pakistan airspace is 30 minutes. 300 jets in 30 minutes burns 900000 kg Petrol. If these 300 jets avoid pak airspace and their journey will go 4 to 8 hours extra. Now i leave Calculation on yourself as your Indians are good in numbers and you keep telling us that Indian cricket is giving us money. Pakistan airspace is life line for 1.2 billions people.
Screenshot_20230910-071055_Samsung Internet.jpg

You have no idea what you talking about.
Boeing 777 burns 6000 to 8000 pounds( 2700 to 3600 kg ) fuel per hour. And about 300 flights passes Pakistan airspace daily. Let's take out average time of a jet which uses Pakistan airspace is 30 minutes. 300 jets in 30 minutes burns 900000 kg Petrol. If these 300 jets avoid pak airspace and their journey will go 4 to 8 hours extra.
@Cash GK , you really like to jump the gun.
The losses to the entire civil aviation industry were obviously very high. What figures I have quoted are only for India and Pakistan.
Other countries using this airspace also would have faced losses and put pressure on IK to open the airspace. I have quoted the numbers to losses to INDIA and PAKISTAN.

The number of flights though your airspace was 400 and not 300 as quoted by you. The losses to the entire civil aviation industry were much higher.

Knock knock knock…..

You haven’t understood the issue, hence you have started using foul language. You aren’t the first one.

Your airspace was used by 400 flights from various countries. All of them were affected. These flights pay a fees to CAA. The figures are quoted in the previous post.
PIA’s flights to all the countries East of you were stopped. Obviously, PIA is a smaller airline and numbers would be smaller. But the percentage loss to the revenue is likely to be similar.

The numbers that I have quoted in my previous post have’t been pulled out of thin air. There are many reports for anyone willing to find out the facts.
India could have easily absorbed losses of $ 80 million. What about $ 100 million to CAA and PIA combined?

Let’s take a case, if the losses were less for your country. Say $ 40 million. Even then we know, what this much of money means to your nation compared to India.
Stop chest thumping and comparing yourselves to nations with bigger economies. Your decision makers have learnt the lessons and aren’t going to close the airspace again.
My first answer gives you right fingers read that lol 80 millions lol this is peanut. 4 to 8 hours extra fuel burning. Your loses will go 10 to 15 millions a day.
If you calculate the amount of oil a jet use in 30 minutes and if that plan go extra 4 to 8 hours. Then it has to refuel in third country in it every flight.
Indian uses pak airspace for American North America europ

The losses to the entire civil aviation industry were obviously very high. What figures I have quoted are only for India and Pakistan.
Other countries using this airspace also would have faced losses and put pressure on IK to open the airspace. I have quoted the numbers to losses to INDIA and PAKISTAN.

The number of flights though your airspace was 400 and not 300 as quoted by you. The losses to the entire civil aviation industry were much higher.

Knock knock knock…..
I have given you rough idea lol. I have proven my point.. now come to point what we make when we play with India. If we play with India. India makes money as well which is more money then us. Right? So there are idiots think India is big fish. It is totally wrong. If Pakistan wants it can chicken nack India only with one e finger but as we are rulled by Traitors. So enjoy free ride

Even modi g have to travel 4 to 8 hours extra for his every flight to europ and usa yatra. Which he goes to do photos sessions

Knock knock knock…..
Ik dont take pressure he is man of iron will. 27 feb is enough to tell you his iron will. Look how he looked after that pilot He cares indian people way he does to his own people. He just wanted to teach modi stay in your bloody senses. War will take you down. But as we are rulled by traitors what can I say.

Last edited:
Even modi g have to travel 4 to 8 hours extra for his every flight to europ and usa yatra. Which he goes to do photos sessions
Don’t worry about Modi. He flies a 777 ER. It can fly many rounds around Paksiatn and then fly to the US, nonstop. You should be worried about your PMs, who fly in commercial aircraft.
Ik dont take pressure he is man of iron will. 27 feb is enough to tell you his iron will. Look how he looked after that pilot He cares indian people way he does to his own people. He just wanted to teach modi stay in your bloody senses.
He might be taking a dump right now, with cameras recording that act in a jail cell. While Modi might be getting into 777 ER to fly non stop across the world.

Remember, IK was offered a Saudi jet for US visit? Saudi’s withdrew their jet in the US and IK had to fly on a commercial flight to return back. That shows the clout your nation has.

A lot of you have fallacies about closing the airspace without knowing anything about it’s impact on your own economy. It impacted your economy more than India’s. They realised it and capitulated while some of you are still in a dreamland making tall claims.

You want to stand toe to toe with India? Good luck with that because you don’t have what can get you that privilege.

By the way, did MBS make a brief stopover?

Last edited:
Remember, IK was offered a Saudi jet for US visit? Saudi’s withdrew their jet in the US and IK had to fly on a commercial flight to return back. That shows the clout your nation has.

The other side of the story is IK didn't pandered to the Saudis royals and kind of alienated MBS, by his speech at the UN. and other engagements.

This is because years of pandering to them and the sense of entitlement in Pak and an opposite masters and owners sentiments in the Saudi Royals...and for that matter in other countries.

The other side of the story is IK didn't pandered to the Saudis royals and kind of alienated MBS, by his speech at the UN. and other engagements.
Whatever the case, IK tried to play a role that was much bigger than his standing. One doesn’t gain such reputation after one speech in the UN. It takes much more, which includes nations inherent strength that is derived mainly from economy.

Saudi withdrew the jet and showed how little they care. Could Saudi’s have done such a thing to any powerful nation? They would have thought 10 times and then taken a step like this.

Similar thought process afflicts quite a few Paksiatnis. They think of themselves, nothing less than any other nation.

It is good to have national pride. But reality bhi koi cheez hoti hai bhai.

Whatever the case, IK tried to play a role that was much bigger than his standing. One doesn’t gain such reputation after one speech in the UN. It takes much more, which includes nations inherent strength that is derived mainly from economy.

Yes his standing and Pakistan standing is different. It's like been there done that, he has seen and lived all the highlife, now a different man.

He told on many occasions he didn't knew anything about Imaan, religion, Islam and he studied and took sermons and that changed his life.

His ideas and ideology about Pakistan is totally different from just about any politicians, and here lies the problem. His ideas about freedom in all areas is kind of idealistic, but achievable, not now but in the longer run.

1694333292378.png

1694333562277.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom