What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

Our people should be honorable enough to boycott face book that day themselves. The ban gives these people a small victory that they were able to incite further backwardness amongst us.

Looo ji, facebook hooo gaya ban.

The title of this thread is misleading. They are banning only one link from Facebook. Facebook must be working fine in Pakistan - They only banned that Anti-Islam link.

If you are in Pakistan and cannot access Facebook - thats shocking news for me once again :woot:

The title of this thread is misleading. They are banning only one link from Facebook. Facebook must be working fine in Pakistan - They only banned that Anti-Islam link.

If you are in Pakistan and cannot access Facebook - thats shocking news for me once again :woot:

whole site is banned dude.........

It is EXACTLY this kind of reaction they want. They want to inflame Muslims into aggression and then say Muslims are barbaric and blood thirsty.

What they are doing is infantile and tantamount to name-calling. The drawings they draw are NOT Muhammad's PBUH. When The Prophet PBUH passed through Taif, the people mocked him, insulted him and made their children to throw rocks at him. This is far worse than childish cartoon drawings which can, and never will hurt Muslims or the Prophet. It only hurts you if you let it.

Gabriel (A.S) said that the Angels were ready to smite this village for their insolence! But the Prophet PBUH said no. He was calm. His treatment in Taif was infinitely more hurtful than these pathetic drawings which are NOT and NEVER will be drawings of Muhammad PBUH.

Once you get this through your head, you will realise how childish they are, and how childish some Muslims have been getting angry over this.

But this is what they want: for Muslims to be angered. You want to fight? Don't give them what they want...

whole site is banned dude.........

my cousin in pakistan was on facebook just a few minutes ago also from the latest news it said they blocked the link but are still waiting for orders to block the whole site so as far as i know as of yet they have not banned it maybe it unavailable coz they're still working on it not sure though like with youtube it went down for a short time when they blocked that zardari video.

my cousin in pakistan was on facebook just a few minutes ago also from the latest news it said they blocked the link but are still waiting for orders to block the whole site so as far as i know as of yet they have not banned it maybe it unavailable coz they're still working on it not sure though like with youtube it went down for a short time when they blocked that zardari video.

:blink::blink: but me and my friends are not been able to access facebook!!!!!! :crazy:

may be few hackers in Pakistan are attacking it... because i heard something similar today.

some guys from my univ were planning a DOS attack on one of the fb servers.don't know how successful they were in their attempt

Back
Top Bottom