What's new

Pakistan's identity is based on hating India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlight that when the next Indian goes Islamophobic....

And I would appreciate if you kept the 2 words separate...how can terrorist be a Pakistani and blow up his own people, schools, masjid or any other place of worship?
Being from Pakistan, you know much better how and why Pakistan is called terrorist hub. Do you deny every thing that say pakistan support terrorism.
Many pakistani on this forum feel proud and say yes we support terrorism in Kashmir and India. They feel proud about mumbai 9/11..Aren't people of india people.. And yes we have given pakistan enough proof which shows pakistan support terrorism.

Highlight that when the next Indian goes Islamophobic....

And I would appreciate if you kept the 2 words separate...how can terrorist be a Pakistani and blow up his own people, schools, masjid or any other place of worship?

if there is some one who instigates/provokes people to do jihad and calls himself a pakistani and roams around free.............then what should you call him

and what if he is funded by the govt. and shielded also to continue his work.....

what if there are some places in Pak where they are forming camps to train people and its called the safe heaven for terrorists......but govt. is doing nothing to stop them bcoz they arent doing anything against Pak

there are enuff iff's and butt's......why some terrorists are called pakistani.....u should think about that

i have never mentioned the two words together.......here i did so to highlight something......hope u didnt mind.......

Pakistan identity is based on being different from India. No one hates India but we identify it as our enemy. Its an enemy no doubt. Never lets an opportunity go to weaken or isolate Pakistan. Its crossing international borders, arming and training terrorists & backing and fomenting an armed uprising in East Pakistan is the biggest proof.And I haven't even started on Kashmir, on funding TTP and sabotage in Balochistan yet.
and we will keep up the work. taali ek haath se nahi bajti.
two can play the blame game.
we are in a state of covert war with pakistan,which will most probably never end,until one of the countries is destroyed comprehensively.
sad but true.
cheers.

Being from Pakistan, you know much better how and why Pakistan is called terrorist hub. Do you deny every thing that say pakistan support terrorism.
Many pakistani on this forum feel proud and say yes we support terrorism in Kashmir and India. They feel proud about mumbai 9/11..Aren't people of india people.. And yes we have given pakistan enough proof which shows pakistan support terrorism.
Many Pakistanis? Really?

Proof? What about those that were not refutable like Kasab going hey beghwan? When this guy was "said to be one dying for Islam" why when in trouble he remembers beghwan not ALLAH?

Have to commend the audacity of those few who dare to speak out on the subject!

This is how Pakistan was created.......India hatred is necessary for Pak's survival.......but i am sure terrorist state Pakistan will be destroyed soon and the world will become a terror-free place

six posts and 2 negative ratings.......aap to zaid hamid se aage nikal jaoge...... :butcher:

bhai pyar se raho......ye sab pakistani ache log hain :kiss3:

Many Pakistanis? Really?

Proof? What about those that were not refutable like Kasab going hey beghwan? When this guy was "said to be one dying for Islam" why when in trouble he remembers beghwan not ALLAH?

i have seen some senior members but i wont take the names..........

We don't hate India. Come to Pakistan and see yourself. We hate your policies towards us.

would love to visit Pak someday......hope in future.....there will be good relations

This is how Pakistan was created.......India hatred is necessary for Pak's survival.......but i am sure terrorist state Pakistan will be destroyed soon and the world will become a terror-free place
Yes we hate you all because of this reaction toward us. We hate you a lot because you use these words when talk on Pakistan. We hate all of you because some of people like you spread hate on both sides. We hate you!!

if there is some one who instigates/provokes people to do jihad and calls himself a pakistani and roams around free.............then what should you call him
Terrorist..Like Americans and the West call those who are like that having depression or psychologically instable

and what if he is funded by the govt. and shielded also to continue his work.....
If funds have been traced back (not some mumbo jumbo...There is a case that can be taken to international court so far no such thing has happen)

what if there are some places in Pak where they are forming camps to train people and its called the safe heaven for terrorists......but govt. is doing nothing to stop them bcoz they arent doing anything against Pak
Govt agreed to drones to take down such area so how can govt do nothing? And we paid heavily with more civilians injured then such people.... And the daily suicide bombers arent doing anything against Pak? How can you even say any of this?

there are enuff iff's and butt's......why some terrorists are called pakistani.....u should think about that
No you guys and the media should think about that...We never called them Pakistanis...Media did and you people echoed!

i have never mentioned the two words together.......here i did so to highlight something......hope u didnt mind.......
I did mind and I do mind everytime someone joins the 2 words just like the blind media...I know you dont mean ill but if you feel hurt or slashed by similar words hurled at your country then we are human too and feel relatively the same...and if not the same more angry coz not only do we suffer with drones, deaths, bombs we have to suffer with ridicules from across the border as well as international level...so sorry if we hate you guys but you guys make it happen too!

Last edited:
I can't see the video ! :unsure:

But I do hate @Ayush & @levina ! :mad:

No not Levina - Shes my Elder Sister ! :kiss3:

And Ayush is my brother ! :undecided:

Sh*t now who am I supposed to hate ? :cry:

On Topic : No we don't hate India but yes we do hate your policies towards Pakistan & more so in Kashmir in addition to the past acrimony between us with respect to '71 !

I'm sure you don't hate Pakistan but hate our policies & the past acrimony between us !

And no our identity isn't based on 'Hate India' - Its a meld of Pan-Islamism, Local Cultures, the modern day concept of a Nation State & some Islamic Paradigms to it; what it needs is good Leadership to juggle these various identities or various facets of the same identity & find an optimal mix for our time as one must find one for each age !

:raise::raise:I know......I know.....how about......Bangladeshis??

Many Pakistanis? Really?

Lady, you don't believe me right.I have joined this forum just a few days back but have met many pakistani who claim so(few good people are also there no denying). How come you never encounter such people,it's only b'cause you don't want to look into such comments as offence maybe...
And Kasab home is in pakistan punjab, even your army and state agreed to that.. what's the point in denying it...

i have seen some senior members but i wont take the names..........
Mostly when provoked ....Even an average Indian attacks when provoked...I remember during the rape threads era...Indians were provoked too often and now we are in the same era but different topic!

would love to visit Pak someday......hope in future.....there will be good relations
Visiting us is not a problem we are known for having large hearts and hosting like crazy....its in our culture...we get worried if the guest is uncomfortable That is Pakistan or a Pakistani...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom