What's new

Pakistan's identity is based on hating India

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are sadly mistaken brother.The majority of the pakistanis are doing exactly what the majority of what us indians are doing, roti, kapda, makaan for starters .... and then "phoren" education, salary in dollars and imported gaddi and shaadi. :p:

Most of them chaps from across the LOC out here on PDF are actually pretty liberal, they don't want any truck with the lal topi brigade. The rest of them,are "lal topi"sd" or mullah"ised" chaps who I don't cater to and definitely don't want on my thread.

@FaujHistorian care to join in ? :enjoy:

This is for Mr. Ganguly's eyes only. He knows what I mean.

Jaani rey .. ma'ar desher baari khulna'ey. :sad:

oyeee is ko maro is se phly ke ye eggs de . aik or indian aqalmand nikal aya hai :dance3::rofl::rap::rap::rap::rap:

You are sadly mistaken brother.The majority of the pakistanis are doing exactly what the majority of what us indians are doing, roti, kapda, makaan for starters .... and then "phoren" education, salary in dollars and imported gaddi and shaadi. :p:

Most of them chaps from across the LOC out here on PDF are actually pretty liberal, they don't want any truck with the lal topi brigade. The rest of them,are "lal topi"sd" or mullah"ised" chaps who I don't cater to and definitely don't want on my thread.

@FaujHistorian care to join in ? :enjoy:

This is for Mr. Ganguly's eyes only. He knows what I mean.

Jaani rey .. ma'ar desher baari khulna'ey. :sad:
Oh God - let me guess what you wrote - "Jaani Ray" - Some name?
Your mother's home does not open? Don't kill me if I got something wrong... :ashamed:

Oh God - let me guess what you wrote - "Jaani Ray" - Some name?
Your mother's home does not open? Don't kill me if I got something wrong..

Good god .. holy shit save us from the American born confused desis ........... !! Chap... you have a handle "Sarthak Ganguly' and you don't comprehend bengali ???

the reason is majority of the pakistani youth follow pdf and they hate India.........and this video shows there is no such reason.........maybe after watching this..........the amount of hatred would decrease a little bit........
Majority of our youth dont really care and have their own things to worry about...However, there are more Indians on this site then Pakistanis themselves...Can I reciprocate the concept?
[/quote]
I hate Indians for their obnoxious behaviour when they start thinking they know more about everything from hell to North Korea...

I hate Indians because they think they are superior then Pakistanis in all matter esp when they rub in our problems in our faces as though they are problem free

I hate Indians when they stoop to mocking Islam when the only thing they know about Islam is from their own minority who may or may not be practicing it right (meaning the PDF Indians dont know Islam but only know its followers)

I hate Indians when they always start a measuring stick about everything the other day it was about which country had more crimes...poor rape victims and children killed by drones were utilized (sick mindset mind you)

Nope it is not politically driven but individual acts (yup like how you guys blast individual groups doing crap under Islam...I use your formula and blast how Individual Indians do something and say I hate Indians because of those Individuals who did the above)

Last edited:
Majority of our youth dont really care and have their own things to worry about...However, there are more Indians on this site then Pakistanis themselves...Can I reciprocate the concept?
I hate Indians for their obnoxious behaviour when they start thinking they know more about everything from hell to North Korea...
I hate Indians because they think they are superior then Pakistanis in all matter esp when they rub in our problems in our faces as though they are problem free
I hate Indians when they stoop to mocking Islam when the only thing they know about Islam is from their own minority who may or may not be practicing it right (meaning the PDF Indians dont know Islam but only know its followers)
I hate Indians when they always start a measuring stick about everything the other day it was about which country had more crimes...poor rape victims and children killed by drones were utilized (sick mindset mind you)
Nope it is not politically driven but individual acts (yup like how you guys blast individual groups doing crap under India...I use your formula and blast how Individual Indians do something and say I hate Indians because of those Individuals who did the above)
[/quote]

Fair enough.

May I be allowed to point out though you may yourself be a victim of the same folly that the OP just found himself under. We cater to stereotypes. Its easier to think of the opposing faction as a potential enemy who hates/trolls/humiliates us at every possible juncture, stereotype them as a lot and dismiss the entire lot.

Just as not all pakistanis are are AK-47 wielding suicide bombers not all Indians are saffronised Islam haters.

If we the so called educated folks fall victims to such broadbased stereotyping what hope do you see for the less fortunate ones who lack the capability to think and act as intelligent and unbiased individuals .....

Cheers

Last edited:
Fair enough.

May I be allowed to point out though you may yourself be a victim of the same folly that the OP just found himself under. We cater to stereotypes. Its easier to think of the opposing faction as a potential enemy who hates/trolls/humiliates us at every possible juncture, stereotype them as a lot and dismiss the entire lot.

Just as not all pakistanis are are AK-47 wielding suicide bombers not all Indians are saffronised Islam haters.

If we the so called educated folks fall victims to such broadbased stereotyping what hope do you see for the less fortunate ones who lack the capabilities to think and act as intelligent and unbiased individuals .....

Cheers

I thought I was asked for my opinion...and I think I made it clear by adding this:

Nope it is not politically driven but individual acts (yup like how you guys blast individual groups doing crap under Islam...I use your formula and blast how Individual Indians do something and say I hate Indians because of those Individuals who did the above)

Nope it is not politically driven but individual acts (yup like how you guys blast individual groups doing crap under India...I use your formula and blast how Individual Indians do something and say I hate Indians because of those Individuals who did the above)
[/quote]

you actually dont hate and i know that......
btw this post wasnt for paf pakistani's who are educated and sensible.........i was rather talking about the common pakistanis

actually i have seen news that pakistanis are taught hatred in their textbook........dont know whether it is correct or not......
ideologies,culture,policies,individual perspective maybe different but that is not a reason(not for me atleast) to hate someone.........chinese are better than us in some aspect.....and they have different culture,ideology,policy......but i dont see any Indian hating them for that.......even there is a war.......so what

and its not indian media........rather pakistani intelletuals on a pak show who feel that pakistanis have been misguided to hate india for some political ambitions....

Pakistan identity is based on being different from India. No one hates India but we identify it as our enemy. Its an enemy no doubt. Never lets an opportunity go to weaken or isolate Pakistan. Its crossing international borders, arming and training terrorists & backing and fomenting an armed uprising in East Pakistan is the biggest proof.And I haven't even started on Kashmir, on funding TTP and sabotage in Balochistan yet.

you actually dont hate and i know that......
btw this post wasnt for paf pakistani's who are educated and sensible.........i was rather talking about the common pakistanis

actually i have seen news that pakistanis are taught hatred in their textbook........dont know whether it is correct or not......
ideologies,culture,policies,individual perspective maybe different but that is not a reason(not for me atleast) to hate someone.........chinese are better than us in some aspect.....and they have different culture,ideology,policy......but i dont see any Indian hating them for that.......even there is a war.......so what

and its not indian media........rather pakistani intelletuals on a pak show who feel that pakistanis have been misguided to hate india for some political ambitions....

ahem ahem...those on the show probably never studied in Pakistan or are from a high class family who has no form of frustration, whose family never saw any pain in their lives....

Because no books in UK teaches a Pakistani about Pakistan :rofl: not sure what that guy was talking about...

As for the textbook stage....I would like to bring forth this.
1) Many Pakistanis are not even educated to have seen any textbook in life (fact)
2) Many Pakistanis get their knowledge about India from media....Aaj India nay Pakistan ko iss cheez kay liyea blame kiya hai; aaj India caught all those who tried to "illegally" pass the LoC and jailed them; a camel which came over to India's side was taken as a "sazish" from Pakistan for god knows what reason...when you read this stuff you either laugh it off or are like what the hell is wrong with them?
3) Many of those who can afford education send their children to schools which take Oxford or Cambridge curriculum sooo...curriculum of hating India is far fetched ....

Pakistan identity is based on being different from India. No one hates India but we identify it as our enemy. Its an enemy no doubt. Never lets an opportunity go to weaken or isolate Pakistan. Its crossing international borders, arming and training terrorists & backing and fomenting an armed uprising in East Pakistan is the biggest proof.And I haven't even started on Kashmir, on funding TTP and sabotage in Balochistan yet.

there is no evidence to back ur claim but u hate India..........when there is shortage of water u blame India,when there is pollution u blame India,if a umpire gives a wrong decision u blame India(BCCI)

starting from the minute thing to serious allegations like funding baloch......u blame India

we know that u people hate us........thats not the question........the question is why........
is India really unstabilizing Pak or is it the creation of some political party or media

ur comment proves what the thread is all about

ahem ahem...those on the show probably never studied in Pakistan or are from a high class family who has no form of frustration, whose family never saw any pain in their lives....

Because no books in UK teaches a Pakistani about Pakistan :rofl: not sure what that guy was talking about...

As for the textbook stage....I would like to bring forth this.
1) Many Pakistanis are not even educated to have seen any textbook in life (fact)
2) Many Pakistanis get their knowledge about India from media....Aaj India nay Pakistan ko iss cheez kay liyea blame kiya hai; aaj India caught all those who tried to "illegally" pass the LoC and jailed them; a camel which came over to India's side was taken as a "sazish" from Pakistan for god knows what reason...when you read this stuff you either laugh it off or are like what the hell is wrong with them?
3) Many of those who can afford education send their children to schools which take Oxford or Cambridge curriculum sooo...curriculum of hating India is far fetched ....

regarding the point number 2 u made........all what Indian media claims is not wrong........when they show video footage of some pakistani infiltrating into indian side........i dont see why people disagree to that.......

i know that indian media shows it in a bigger way by adding masala to it but there are serious concerns which shouldnt be undermined.........

regarding point number 1 u made........i will say its more easy to provoke and fool such people

point number 3 is correct

Last edited:
regarding the point number 2 u made........all what Indian media claims is not wrong........when they show video footage of some pakistani infiltrating into indian side........i dont see why people disagree to that.......

i know that indian media shows it in a bigger way by adding masala to it but there are serious concerns which shouldnt be undermined.........

regarding point number 1 u made........i will say its more easy to provoke and fool such people

point number 3 is correct
Yes it may be wrong but how when something wrong happens everyone points at Islam, how they just blindly throw in the blame on Pakistan first before securing anything (that every media does even UK and USA say oh AQ first when they find its a white man then they say he was nuts or had depression)

As for the gullible in point 1 (uneducated youth) they literally run on hearsay!

Yes it may be wrong but how when something wrong happens everyone points at Islam, how they just blindly throw in the blame on Pakistan first before securing anything (that every media does even UK and USA say oh AQ first when they find its a white man then they say he was nuts or had depression)

As for the gullible in point 1 (uneducated youth) they literally run on hearsay!

i m not pointing at Islam and neither Indian media does
what media shows about pak is terrorism......terrorism and terrorism

i m not pointing at Islam and neither Indian media does
what media shows about pak is terrorism......terrorism and terrorism
Highlight that when the next Indian goes Islamophobic....

And I would appreciate if you kept the 2 words separate...how can terrorist be a Pakistani and blow up his own people, schools, masjid or any other place of worship?

I can't see the video ! :unsure:

But I do hate @Ayush & @levina ! :mad:

No not Levina - Shes my Elder Sister ! :kiss3:

And Ayush is my brother ! :undecided:

Sh*t now who am I supposed to hate ? :cry:

On Topic : No we don't hate India but yes we do hate your policies towards Pakistan & more so in Kashmir in addition to the past acrimony between us with respect to '71 !

I'm sure you don't hate Pakistan but hate our policies & the past acrimony between us !

And no our identity isn't based on 'Hate India' - Its a meld of Pan-Islamism, Local Cultures, the modern day concept of a Nation State & some Islamic Paradigms to it; what it needs is good Leadership to juggle these various identities or various facets of the same identity & find an optimal mix for our time as one must find one for each age !
actually madudi makes sense to me.
i mean was pakistan created so that muslims could be in majority.
i mean what was the point then?just dar-ul-islam?
there should be sharia in pakistan.
i think i can have this discussion with a member like you.
@Secur @Oscar

Last edited:
Yes but this thread does not explain Bangladesh. We hate India also. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom