What's new

Pakistan's Golden age is about to start !!

Kashmir issue has been in our minds for so long why can't we just stick to our LoC's? And with Kashmir issue out of the way we can focus on our economy like China and then invade Kashmir again, again like China (Tibet).

I don't care about invading it. I just want those people to have their human rights.

Pakistan golden age would mean it will be strong enough to start supporting Covert operations into Kashmir. India should Watch Pakistan closely.

Why would it be a problem? If we can send someone like Ajmal Kasab in India, then why would it be a problem for an army operation in Kashmir??

Why would it be a problem? If we can send someone like Ajmal Kasab in India, then why would it be a problem for an army operation in Kashmir??

Don't make him break a brain cell.

Kashmir issue has been in our minds for so long why can't we just stick to our LoC's? And with Kashmir issue out of the way we can focus on our economy like China and then invade Kashmir again, again like China (Tibet).

The Last Golden Age of Pakistan was during Ayub Khan rule and during the 1965 war economy started to go downhill after that. don't try something that's already failed.

I don't care about invading it. I just want those people to have their human rights.

That is why they don't have rights. Because Kashmiris want to be part of Pakistan. After we annex it, it will be back to normal.

That is why they don't have rights. Because Kashmiris want to be part of Pakistan. After we annex it, it will be back to normal.

But I don't think your brothers from the East will allow you to do this.

Every thief can not become a robber.. Thats why ...:)

The fact that Pakistan establishment can organize terror strikes does not mean it can mount successful military operations in Kashmir. We all know how 1965 attack and Kargil went.

The Last Golden Age of Pakistan was during Ayub Khan rule and during the 1965 war economy started to go downhill after that. don't try something that's already failed.

Golden Ages DO NOT come that early. Sure Ayub Khan was a great leader, but Musharraf was a great leader also. What about when Nawaz Sharif was PM? We had GDP of 10%

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

But I don't think your brothers from the East will allow you to do this.

It's like taking a toy from a brother that has 10 more toys.

Kashmir is a core Issue for Pakistan while your Economy and Military are falling behind India to keep up in matching it you are missing your golden age :rolleyes:

Every thief can not become a robber.. Thats why ...:)

The fact that Pakistan establishment can organize terror strikes does not mean it can mount successful military operations in Kashmir. We all know how 1965 attack and Kargil went.

In Kargil war we won. :agree:

Golden Ages DO NOT come that early. Sure Ayub Khan was a great leader, but Musharraf was a great leader also. What about when Nawaz Sharif was PM? We had GDP of 10%

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

It's like taking a toy from a brother that has 10 more toys.

Actually it did during the 60's Pakistan was pretty tolerant Nation with a good growing economy and you had east pakistan back then you were a model for countries South Korea followed your model back then. you lost your only chance to regain Kashmir, you should have strike during the 1962 sino-indian war not 1965 just giving some heads up.

Kashmir is a core Issue for Pakistan while your Economy and Military are falling behind India to keep up in matching it you are missing your golden age :rolleyes:

Our economy was much better in other times. It's just this leadership. Once it goes I guarantee you won't talk this BS anymore.

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Actually it did during the 60's Pakistan was pretty tolerant Nation with a good growing economy and you had east pakistan back then you were a model for countries South Korea followed your model back then. you lost your only chance to regain Kashmir, you should have strike during the 1962 sino-indian war not 1965 just giving some heads up.

Who are you to give us advice? India was making nuclear weapons then.

Our economy was much better in other times. It's just this leadership. Once it goes I guarantee you won't talk this BS anymore.

There are many other problems to talk about ;) such as the issue of minorities unfairly treated and driven out and Baluchistan Issues.

Let's get real. Unless and until the Pakistan Establishment makes a paradigm shift in the policy of state sponsored militancy, and turning a blind eye to the shenanigans of extremist self styled mullahs who preach nothing but hate to further their own agendas, nothing is going to change.

This policy took roots during Zia's rule and has gained a momentum of its own. Today Pakistan stands vilified in the eyes of the world. Even the Pakistanis know it. Change can only come about if the people of Pakistan force the Establishment to change course to focus more on development, eradication of poverty, trade and improving the lot of the people instead of heading down this disastrous and destructive path. Pakistan society it seems is slowly but surely getting more and more radicalized by these extremist groups which needless to say doesn't augur well for Pakistan as a whole.

Will Imran Khan be able to make this paradigm shift? We hope so. Pakistan deserves a better future and this is in the hands of the Pakistani people themselves to make it happen. I think all external problems even with arch rivals India can be solved not by the use of the gun but by friendship and understanding. But I hasten to add that many here on this forum would throw this option out of the window due to the intrinsic hate they have for India and anything Indian. And that's the crux of the problem.

I hope relations improve between our two countries for a better future for us and the generations to come!

Cheers! :cheers:

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Who are you to give us advice? India was making nuclear weapons then.

India got it first weapon in the 70's not 60's.

Back
Top Bottom