What's new

Pakistan's Golden age is about to start !!

Let's get real. Unless and until the Pakistan Establishment makes a paradigm shift in the policy of state sponsored militancy, and turning a blind eye to the shenanigans of extremist self styled mullahs who preach nothing but hate to further their own agendas, nothing is going to change.

This policy took roots during Zia's rule and has gained a momentum of its own. Today Pakistan stands vilified in the eyes of the world. Even the Pakistanis know it. Change can only come about if the people of Pakistan force the Establishment to change course to focus more on development, eradication of poverty, trade and improving the lot of the people instead of heading down this disastrous and destructive path. Pakistan society it seems is slowly but surely getting more and more radicalized by these extremist groups which needless to say doesn't augur well for Pakistan as a whole.

Will Imran Khan be able to make this paradigm shift? We hope so. Pakistan deserves a better future and this is in the hands of the Pakistani people themselves to make it happen. I think all external problems even with arch rivals India can be solved not by the use of the gun but by friendship and understanding. But I hasten to add that many here on this forum would throw this option out of the window due to the intrinsic hate they have for India and anything Indian. And that's the crux of the problem.

I hope relations improve between our two countries improves for a better future and the generations to come!

Cheers!

Pakistan is suffering form the sins of it's past only Pakistani's can save themselves from the mess they created, Pakistan today is not Jinnah's rather it's Zia .

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Baloch terrorists and the Taliban are funded by India, I think you know that.

And majority of Balochis love us, you probably haven't even been in Balochistan.

LOL :rofl:

Pakistan is suffering form the sins of it's past only Pakistani's can save themselves from the mess they created, Pakistan today is not Jinnah's rather it's Zia .

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

LOL :rofl:

You're hilarious, though you won't listen to me. Keep laughing. We won't help you like we did when you guys were fighting Israel anymore.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

+

Making and actually having them on time is to different things.

Rocks and boulders still hurt no matter what the difference between them.

Entire economy is controlled by military. There is nothing left more under civilian rule. Civilian govt is used for getting loan/AID.
There is no chance of pakistan getting better. You will also see no coup.

You're hilarious, though you won't listen to me. Keep laughing. We won't help you like we did when you guys were fighting Israel anymore.

What does this even have to do with Israel, Pakistan cannot stand on it's own two feet without help today let alone aid others, you must first fix yourself to help others.

Let's get real. Unless and until the Pakistan Establishment makes a paradigm shift in the policy of state sponsored militancy, and turning a blind eye to the shenanigans of extremist self styled mullahs who preach nothing but hate to further their own agendas, nothing is going to change.

This policy took roots during Zia's rule and has gained a momentum of its own. Today Pakistan stands vilified in the eyes of the world. Even the Pakistanis know it. Change can only come about if the people of Pakistan force the Establishment to change course to focus more on development, eradication of poverty, trade and improving the lot of the people instead of heading down this disastrous and destructive path. Pakistan society it seems is slowly but surely getting more and more radicalized by these extremist groups which needless to say doesn't augur well for Pakistan as a whole.

Will Imran Khan be able to make this paradigm shift? We hope so. Pakistan deserves a better future and this is in the hands of the Pakistani people themselves to make it happen. I think all external problems even with arch rivals India can be solved not by the use of the gun but by friendship and understanding. But I hasten to add that many here on this forum would throw this option out of the window due to the intrinsic hate they have for India and anything Indian. And that's the crux of the problem.

I hope relations improve between our two countries improves for a better future for us and the generations to come!

Cheers!

Nice try Bharati, but your nauseating speech and crocodile tears cannot fool us.

We don't need US aid when it's only 0.04% of our GDP. Do some research before you talk.

And what aid do we have? America has not given us any aid, China is on anothr issue and India won't do anything to help us.

You will be waiting for Pakistan when Israel attack you.

We don't need US aid when it's only 0.04% of our GDP. Do some research before you talk.

And what aid do we have? America has not given us any aid, China is on anothr issue and India won't do anything to help us.

You will be waiting for Pakistan when Israel attack you.

Aid and Loans spent unwisely or doesn't even reach the people. No I won't, I want Pakistan to stand on it's own two feet and become strong before it does anything.

Imran Khan is the only option for us... I believe what this man said. He made us win the World Cup, made a school, made a cancer hospital and donates to the Flood Relief. We have better options than Egypt atleast.

What does this even have to do with Israel, Pakistan cannot stand on it's own two feet without help today let alone aid others, you must first fix yourself to help others.

Are you mistaking us for Greece? We are no where in as a bad a situation as Greece. Are you retarded?

Baloch terrorists and the Taliban are funded by India, I think you know that.
PROOF? Stop shooting from the hip unless you have proof. If you have, then show it. If you don't then I suggest you just zipper up and stop spreading nonsense. This twaddle from self styled 'know-alls' like you is getting pretty tiring!

Aid and Loans spent unwisely or doesn't even reach the people. No I won't, I want Pakistan to stand on it's own two feet and become strong before it does anything.

Sorry, sir. Even with our current status we are going to be one of the biggest economies in the world while Egypt is left all the way in the back. And I'm not saying this. Alot of educated experts are saying this.

Back
Top Bottom