What's new

Pakistan's Golden age is about to start !!

NeutralCitizen, you really aren't saying anything new or anything we don't know, can you at least post some new information besides telling us what needs to be done.

Tax Reform, Solving the Energy Crises, getting Zardari out of power, Focus more on Development and education.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

In couple years pakistan may trade nukes for some $$ like North Korea.

Likely to the Gulf States in exchange for $$$$ due to the Iran Tensions.

It's true.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I disagree on that including a couple of Politicians in Pakistan that were killed, and several minority groups.

Pakistan's strategic asset is some brainwashed people ready to blow up.

Indians just come and troll our forums. Now Neutral clown here is part of their circle jerk.

If it comes to that, I'd rather launch all of them and the whole world will live in a nuclear winter.

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

haha your hilarious. *reported*

To launch nuke, you need balls.

otherwise, you could have taken kashmir now.
"Give us kashmir or we will nuke you"

To launch nuke, you need balls.

otherwise, you could have taken kashmir now.
"Give us kashmir or we will nuke you"

To attack Pakistan you need balls.

"India will attack Pakistan after 2008 Mumbai atacks"

"India will attack Pakistan because of insurgency in Kashmir"

Go away arsehole

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

I had some nice words for you Mike2011 but this forum has been changed to Indian Defense Forum

I had some nice words for you Mike2011 but this forum has been changed to Indian Defense Forum

Don't be mean to your brothers. :rolleyes:

To attack Pakistan you need balls.

"India will attack Pakistan after 2008 Mumbai atacks"

"India will attack Pakistan because of insurgency in Kashmir"

Go away arsehole

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

His ban is most defiantly coming Reported to 3 mods.

Back
Top Bottom