What's new

Pakistan's Golden age is about to start !!

PROOF? Stop shooting from the hip unless you have proof. If you have, then show it. If you don't then I suggest you just zipper up and stop spreading nonsense. This twaddle from self styled 'know-alls' like you is getting pretty tiring!

Musharraf had showed you Bharatis, proof.

Imran Khan is the only option for us... I believe what this man said. He made us win the World Cup, made a school, made a cancer hospital and donates to the Flood Relief. We have better options than Egypt atleast.

I hope you do better then Egypt :pakistan:

Sorry, sir. Even with our current status we are going to be one of the biggest economies in the world while Egypt is left all the way in the back. And I'm not saying this. Alot of educated experts are saying this.

Well if everything goes well then let it Pakistan needs to get stronger.

This thread is just being ruined by Neutral Troll here.

We don't need US aid when it's only 0.04% of our GDP. Do some research before you talk.

And what aid do we have? America has not given us any aid, China is on anothr issue and India won't do anything to help us.

You will be waiting for Pakistan when Israel attack you.

Ground fact is dear, your Pakistan don't have much money to spend. Your whole annual budget is about $30 Billion in which only 5-6 Billion is available to spend on development work, rest wasted in debt repayment and defence budget. And If Americans are giving you 2-3 Billions, it is huge when you have only 5-6 billion to spend on development. With every passing year, Pakistan is reducing its allotment for development purpose like Education, Infrastructure, Healthcare etc.

You won't hear because no one cares abt pakistan. That is hard truth.

Pakistan has alot of value strategically and is important however it's undeveloped and Corrupt, filed with Radicalism and unstable if these things were removed Pakistan would prosper.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

We are strong. Just when 2008 started it all came downhill.

Yes it seems Musharraf should have been kept in power I regret the Western powers did not aid keeping him.

Ground fact is dear, your Pakistan don't have much money to spend. Your whole annual budget is about $30 Billion in which only 5-6 Billion is available to spend on development work, rest wasted in debt repayment and defence budget. And If Americans are giving you 2-3 Billions, it is huge when you have only 5-6 billion to spend on development. With every passing year, Pakistan is reducing its allotment for development purpose like Education, Infrastructure, Healthcare etc.

honey, you don't know anything, so please don't talk. our corrupt leaders hve more money than what you are talking about.

NeutralCitizen, you really aren't saying anything new or anything we don't know, can you at least post some new information besides telling us what needs to be done.

Back
Top Bottom