What's new

Pakistan's Golden age is about to start !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Being optimist about the future of Pakistan, and believe in the will and motivation of the people striving for change, Imran Khan says that Pakistan's Golden Age is about to begin.

InshAllah...:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this before but Imran Khan really struggles to convey his message in Western or non-Urdu media. I maybe wrong. Either he has some insecurities or probably lacks confidence in linguistic ability. Evidently, here he kept on repeating certain things as was the case in past interviews.

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this before but Imran Khan really struggles to convey his message in Western or non-Urdu media. I maybe wrong. Either he has some insecurities or probably lacks confidence in linguistic ability. Evidently, here he kept on repeating certain things as was the case in past interviews.

Doesnt matter if he keeps repeating as long as he's telling the truth and yes he always makes sence what he says,and u wrong so far the interviews ive seen of him,he never struggled in talking to western media.on a lighter note at least he doesnt keeps repeating sub se pehle pakistan n meaning the opposite!!! :azn:

Doesnt matter if he keeps repeating as long as he's telling the truth and yes he always makes sence what he says,and u wrong so far the interviews ive seen of him,he never struggled in talking to western media.on a lighter note at least he doesnt keeps repeating sub se pehle pakistan n meaning the opposite!!! :azn:

Well, it's too early to say 'Golden age' and all that rhetoric. Even IF he comes into power he faces severe difficulties in the form of repayments to WB, ADB, IMF and god know's who else PPP has taken loans from. Even KSA and Kuwait have refused to offer any further concessions. It easy to say otherwise but being practical is another. He kept repeating unemployment yet offered no specific solution. With regards, to Sub say pehle Pakistan all I can say is your perception is wrong and time will prove it. What's the rush?

Sir the time he was given,he couldnt go much into too much details,yup u r right time will prove things,lets hope for the best.

If not a "Golden Age" may be a Bronze age, at this stage considering contemporary circumstances that would be a beneficial incline for Pakistan. I think Imran Khan has some good ideas and policies for domestic issues but regional and foreign policy he has to modify and improve in that field. Hopefully, his think-tank will guide him on becoming a more astute leader.

The only leaders (in my life time) who could take onto Intl. media no matter what kind of questions were asked, and that was Benazir, Musharraf and now Imran Khan. Anyway Benazir and Musharraf is a history now and Imran Khan is the way forward to look for.

Here he talked to CNN just after that interview with CNBC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Golden Age Pakistan had was during Ayub Khans rule, that time Pakistan was considered a model for countries. today pakistan is the worst of the worst a golden age is going overboard.
you will only achieve a golden age when Pakistan is
Deradicalized
Protection for Minorities
Education Focus
Stop begging the world for cash
Less corrupt
Economy up and running
Jinnah's Pakistan

PK has suffered enough, it is time to develop. God bless and good luck :tup:

Pakistan is still suffering from the Sins of it's past and going against what it's founding father wanted. from the loss of East Pakistan to Supporting the Insurgents in the 80's with the radicalization, Pakistani's are just getting what they have started.

If I were Pakistan I would expel all the Afghan Refugees and follow India's policy on what it does to Bangladeshi's with the BSF Afghans not only badmouth Pakistan but also a drain on pakistan.

If not a "Golden Age" may be a Bronze age, at this stage considering contemporary circumstances that would be a beneficial incline for Pakistan. I think Imran Khan has some good ideas and policies for domestic issues but regional and foreign policy he has to modify and improve in that field. Hopefully, his think-tank will guide him on becoming a more astute leader.

actually throughout our national life, the Foreign or regional policy has been made by people who are trained for tactical level decisions, and our whole national vision of foreign and regional affairs has been limited to their vision.

I do understand that its hard to un-educate yourself, to adopt the vision of a civilian leader, but believe me, its never the place of drug vendor to write the prescription, its always the doctor that one should consult, and I can say with confidence Imran khan is the first doctor that understands the inside and outside problems of Pakistan.

like Jinnah said we want good relations with everybody, and peace within and peace without.

Back
Top Bottom