What's new

Pakistan's Golden age is about to start !!

Well just have to see if it ever happens won't we ?

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Yes Yes I think it's gotten way off topic.

It doesn't take much effort to click a big red button.

Pakistan has so much potential but this sick PPP government is looting us hard.

Unless IK brings reforms to the system, he will only help create a bigger fraud party than PPP. One good man cannot change the country, but only his actions.

I don't know if I would vote for IK because he wants to sideline the oppression of the people of Kashmir.

Can it be

Afghanistan > USA

since...

Maybe it can who knows.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Unless IK brings reforms to the system, he will only help create a bigger fraud party than PPP. One good man cannot change the country, but only his actions.

I don't know if I would vote for IK because he wants to sideline the oppression of the people of Kashmir.

Musharraf is you savior.

Musharraf is you savior.

Perhaps, but maybe not. Musharraf would be good if he were to dictate foreign policy, or if he has full proof reforms for putting corruption under close checks and scrutiny.

Kashmir issue has been in our minds for so long why can't we just stick to our LoC's? And with Kashmir issue out of the way we can focus on our economy like China and then invade Kashmir again, again like China (Tibet).

Back
Top Bottom