What's new

Pakistan’s Ex Diplomat Says Indians are Stupid For Voting Modi As PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast in our country we dont see hafiz saeed or fazallulah as PM bt in india a hindu terrorist can be a PM thats shows your mentality
Former President Zardari Also know as 10%
Former President Musharaf is under trail for treason
Former PM Raja Rental
Current PM Nawaz Sharif
few of the uber humans elected by Pakistani electorate

I wonder what kind of mentality it reflects

Akbar bugti was not killed by anyone he died because of an accident the cave in which he was hiding collapsed he along with three SSG officers were martyred in that incident and about fake encounters guess what ur RAW and IB is famous for doing false flag opts to kill its own citizens so kiddo dont tell me what is wrong and what is right atleast our govt is not involved in bombing minorities like ur RAW did in 1984 and 2001 and 2006
laughing-019.gif
lol-009.gif
Nice sense of humor!! Lol!!

Former President Zardari Also know as 10%
Former President Musharaf is under trail for treason
Former PM Raja Rental
Current PM Nawaz Sharif
few of the uber humans elected by Pakistani electorate

I wonder what kind of mentality it reflects
they are not killer of minorities or rapist like we see indian politicians
indra ghandi killer of sikhs
modi killer of muslims in gujrat
vajpaee killer of kashmiris in kashmir
and list goes on which shows your killer mind set and terrorist nature

Well, that's the choice of India and Indian people, and we should respect that. I mean, who are we to be judgmental about the choice of leadership by Indian people. All Pakistan has to do is to continue on its course of progress and development, so that bilateral relations between both countries shall improve with the passage of time. These ex diplomats have got their own opinion, but who cares. Reality is that Mr Modi is now an elected PM of India and that should be enough for us....!!!

I didn't know Behenjis wore hats! :lol:

Some people out there where you come from seem to be getting real jealous of Modi! Or is it a deep sense of insecurity? :blink:

:) what insecurity ?? you all bharotis are the same in my personal opinion i dont see any good or bad for Pakistan when congress to power or Hindu extremists come to power. Your basic Indian mentality is against Pakistan so i personally see no insecurity at all.

Now coming to Zafar Hilaly i seriously appreciate him for saying all that on an INDIAN popular channel :P

what he said wrong or right that is debatable but i really for the first time took time to appreciate him

I haven't watched the program and you are somewhat right about Arnab but after listening to Zafar Hilaly elsewhere I am convinced that he is a close minded bigot who can't seem to think beyond religious lines.

He calls those kind of retards deliberately to create a controversy ...

And a Indian opened a thread about that and that too after being on PDF for so long .

That bastard troll hillali seems to have account on PDF itself. He is no different from regular Pakistani poster on PDF.

they are not killer of minorities or rapist like we see indian politicians
indra ghandi killer of sikhs
modi killer of muslims in gujrat
vajpaee killer of kashmiris in kashmir
and list goes on which shows your killer mind set and terrorist nature
Oh yes the killers came through coup ... not elected (but were worshiped like Gods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom