What's new

Pakistan’s Ex Diplomat Says Indians are Stupid For Voting Modi As PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is an insult to all Indians! On Times Now panel discussion today, this man Zafar Hilaly an ex Pakistani diplomat has the audacity to call the elected Prime Minister of the biggest democracy in the world, a butcher.

Instead of making a bloody fool of himself on prime time on an Indian TV channel, he should have just STFU.

Do Pakistani diplomats not have a sense of propriety? Are they trained to be so tactless? Is this how they conduct their international relations? No wonder the world doesn’t take them seriously.

What a gizzard! And his smirks accompanying his rhetoric that, ‘Indians are idiots for voting Modi’ amount to nothing but obnoxious behavior. And there are a dime a dozen of his tribe out there.

The Prime Minister of India being called a butcher not by some ordinary Pakistani but a 'diplomat' who's been an ambassador to a couple of African states too!! Most undiplomatic I must say.

This asshole really sucks.
Sign of fear & insecurity! They are scared... very scared! :devil:

I don't know where this "butcher" title has come from but that's all I've heard Pakistanis refer to him since he won the election that and the "world's most wanted terrorist"!
Who was the Chief Minister of Gujrat when more than 2000 Muslim men,women and children were burned/killed in their own homes and every where in the open?

Coming from country of Yaya khan and Tikka khan
atleast in our country we dont see hafiz saeed or fazallulah as PM bt in india a hindu terrorist can be a PM thats shows your mentality

TTP a terrorist organistaion financed by Afghan agency are responsible and we are bombing their *** unlike india where a hindu terrorist can be a PM of a country
Don't gine me that bullshit! All were NOT killed by terrorists. Do you know how many were put away by your establishment? Remember the likes of Akbar Khan Bugti? There are thousands like him who were killed in cold blood. By who? No prizes for guessing. Hint: Not by terrorists. And not by Hindus.

And that is an insult to all Indians! On Times Now panel discussion today, this man Zafar Hilaly an ex Pakistani diplomat has the audacity to call the elected Prime Minister of the biggest democracy in the world, a butcher.

Instead of making a bloody fool of himself on prime time on an Indian TV channel, he should have just STFU.

Do Pakistani diplomats not have a sense of propriety? Are they trained to be so tactless? Is this how they conduct their international relations? No wonder the world doesn’t take them seriously.

What a gizzard! And his smirks accompanying his rhetoric that, ‘Indians are idiots for voting Modi’ amount to nothing but obnoxious behavior. And there are a dime a dozen of his tribe out there.

The Prime Minister of India being called a butcher not by some ordinary Pakistani but a 'diplomat' who's been an ambassador to a couple of African states too!! Most undiplomatic I must say.

This asshole really sucks.

woah man !!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

first up I couldnt believe that a Pakistani ex-diplomat had enough courage to break out on an Indian channel :smokin:

on a side note though (jokes apart):

modi while campaigning for PM/elections also issued threats to Pakistan ....he was campaigning and this did not give him the privilege to threat the integrity of another state, threats which were severe enough that a huge disaster could have also been triggered in south Asia....(agreed he was not a PM)

similarly here he is an ex-diplomat he is not the current diplomat he can also say what ever he wants as its an opinion and an opinion may vary from person to person, so better respect his opinion too in respect of democracy :) :pleasantry:

You saluting him for his stupidity on National television, Didi ji ? o_Oo_Oo_O

no wonder People like Ganja brothers are ruling you :haha::haha::haha:

IF Congress can rule you whats wrong with NS ? and if BJP can rule you whats wrong with PML-N.

and oh your National TV doesnt hold any weight itself so no worries.

i will repeat hats off to him for saying all that on Indian TV :P

i haven't watched this,,,,,
kya ye wo takla boodha hai,,jo moodi,,moodi,,bolta hai...??

Don't gine me that bullshit! All were NOT killed by terrorists. Do you know how many were put away by your establishment? Remember the likes of Akbar Khan Bugti? There are thousands like him who were killed in cold blood. By who? No prizes for guessing. Hint: Not by terrorists.
Akbar bugti was not killed by anyone he died because of an accident the cave in which he was hiding collapsed he along with three SSG officers were martyred in that incident and about fake encounters guess what ur RAW and IB is famous for doing false flag opts to kill its own citizens so kiddo dont tell me what is wrong and what is right atleast our govt is not involved in bombing minorities like ur RAW did in 1984 and 2001 and 2006

whats wrong with it he said what the reality is that MODI guy is a butcher of gujrat killer of muslims of gujrat

Daily Muslim Killings at pakistan ...What this called...

Please don poke your nose into our country issue.

IF Congress can rule you whats wrong with NS ? and if BJP can rule you whats wrong with PML-N.

and oh your National TV doesnt hold any weight itself so no worries.

i will repeat hats off to him for saying all that on Indian TV :P

That was cute, Didi ji but hardly makes any sense :oops::oops::oops:

Daily Muslim Killings at pakistan ...What this called...

Please don poke your nose into our country issue.
muslim killing by whom?? TTP and we are raping them in waziristan but in india we are talking about a terrorist who became PM of that country isnt it a shame ful act?? what if hafiz saeed became PM of pakistan all you brainless creature from india would have died because of heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom