What's new

Pakistan’s Ex Diplomat Says Indians are Stupid For Voting Modi As PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes the killers came through coup ... not elected (but were worshiped like Gods)
what do u expect from a terrorist nation with terrorist mind set ( jaisa log waisa leader ) hindu extremist voting for extremist PM case closed

pakistaniyo ki itni fati kyun pari hai...:D:D
i want to believe his words and want modi to do same thing in pakstan....:yay::yay:

Former President Zardari Also know as 10%
Former President Musharaf is under trail for treason
Former PM Raja Rental
Current PM Nawaz Sharif
few of the uber humans elected by Pakistani electorate

I wonder what kind of mentality it reflects

lolzz corruption is rampant in India too so whats wrong with the above?

Its part of democracy .

pakistaniyo ki itni fati kyun pari hai...:D:D
i want to believe his words and want modi to do same thing in pakstan....:yay::yay:
filhal to Modi ki fatay gi jab wo hindu extremists ki wishes pe pura nahi utray ga

they are not killer of minorities or rapist like we see indian politicians
indra ghandi killer of sikhs
modi killer of muslims in gujrat
vajpaee killer of kashmiris in kashmir
and list goes on which shows your killer mind set and terrorist nature
Don't forgot your lovely Yahya Khan (Third President of Pakistan) responsible for more than 3 million killings in 1971. His own words during 1971 war "Kill 3 million of them and the rest will eat out of our hands." :coffee:

And a Indian opened a thread about that and that too after being on PDF for so long .

That bastard troll hillali seems to have account on PDF itself. He is no different from regular Pakistani poster on PDF.
:P he learned it from Indian bastard trolls

Zafar Hilaly spent most of his career as the ambassador to Yemen and Nigeria. So even the Pakistani govt knew his worth I suppose. :lol:

You mean your ambassadors to Yemen and Nigeria are worthless ?

He calls those kind of retards deliberately to create a controversy ...
yes he does so.

for me its more interesting that Hilaly said all that on Arnab's show hahahahahahahahahah

what do u expect from a terrorist nation with terrorist mind set ( jaisa log waisa leader ) hindu extremist voting for extremist PM case closed
Ok think whatever you want if makes you giggle :sarcastic:

I want to make a fool out of myself on Times Now. :woot:

:D would love to that at the cost of burning Indians hahahahahaha Zafar Hilaly clearly trolled Indians on their own TV and on a show that is famous for bullying Pakistani guests .

Dont you see saying Indians are idiots to elect Modi is bolder enough even if it comes at cost of making yourself a fool :P

Its reality , whatever Modi will do , but the Gujrat massacre haunt him rest of his life. Even if Muslims don't blame him, but Congress will never give him clean chit . Always use for political gain. Plus, Modi is strong leader inside India, but a weak negotiator outside India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom