What's new

Pakistan’s Ex Diplomat Says Indians are Stupid For Voting Modi As PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
filhal to Modi ki fatay gi jab wo hindu extremists ki wishes pe pura nahi utray ga
wo to dilhk hi raha hai...
pure pakistan me khalbali machi hai...
from pdf people to tv persons to akbharwale like u to politicians....
sab ki modi se fati pari hai...
jab se results aaye hai..tab se 101 threads open hue hai pakistanii se on MODI....

Its reality , whatever Modi will do , but the Gujrat massacre haunt him rest of his life. Even if Muslims don't blame him, but Congress will never give him clean chit .

i feel it will NOT harm him in anyway.

pakistaniyo ki itni fati kyun pari hai...:D:D
i want to believe his words and want modi to do same thing in pakstan....:yay::yay:
Bhai kis ki phati hai wo to election campaign me hi pta lg gya tha aisa hi to nai na apna bapu ka name hr speech me lai ra tha without any reason ye MODI :omghaha:

This madness should stop somewhere now. We have a democratically elected leader who is going to rule for a minimum of five years next. Now live with it. And less we speak of each other's leaders its better. None of us here are living in Disneyland.

Said in context of politics. He said, he been cleared by Supreme Court, so he is guilt free.

those who killed Sikhs in 84 also feel they are guilt free. anyway that doesnt matter also.

Its reality , whatever Modi will do , but the Gujrat massacre haunt him rest of his life. Even if Muslims don't blame him, but Congress will never give him clean chit . Always use for political gain. Plus, Modi is strong leader inside India, but a weak negotiator outside India.
Agree with fist point, but what makes u think he is weak outside India? He just got the opportunity ... Lets see

Bhai kis ki phati hai wo to election campaign me hi pta lg gya tha aisa hi to nai na apna bapu ka name hr speech me lai ra tha without any reason ye MODI :omghaha:
Bapu ka naam Liya hai Jinnah ka nahi he has every right to use him any where Gandhi is Father of our nation not Yours.go and happy with your divise leader Mr Jinnah.

This madness should stop somewhere now. We have a democratically elected leader who is going to rule for a minimum of five years next. Now live with it. And less we speak of each other's leaders its better. None of us here are not living in Disneyland.
But both side of border has extremism . Even elected leaders of political parties use extremism for national consumption .

This madness should stop somewhere now. We have a democratically elected leader who is going to rule for a minimum of five years next. Now live with it. And less we speak of each other's leaders its better. None of us here are not living in Disneyland.

TV channels are corporate entities . they do such things for own profit.

:omghaha: whatever he said is quiet another matter BUT i SALUTE him for saying all that on TIMES NOW :D :D

heheheh jiyoooo

Indian praise their fallows when they call Pakistan & Pakistanis by names but get's butt hurt when response is given.

Bapu ka naam Liya hai Jinnah ka nahi he has every right to use him any where Gandhi is Father of our nation not Yours.go and happy with your divise leader Mr Jinnah.
IQ level= 0 must be from punjab university india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom