What's new

Pakistan’s Ex Diplomat Says Indians are Stupid For Voting Modi As PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But both side of border has extremism . Even elected leaders of political parties use extremism for national consumption .
This is nothing new in this region. For example, Vindralwale was brain child of New Delhi. We have tolerated this kind of politics for seventy years and we are going to do it at least for our own life time.

Indian praise their fallows when they call Pakistan & Pakistanis by names but get's butt hurt when response is given.

they can now burn to death and call names to us on PDF i dont care Hilaly has done a good job.

Hes right... the hinduvta terrorists already consider it a privilege tht one of their own is now the pm of india.. :lol:

Agree with fist point, but what makes u think he is weak outside India? He just got the opportunity ... Lets see
World media already carved the tattoo of Gujrat massacre on his shoulder...This is very weak point. Where world leaders will think twice before shaking hand with him. Its matter of people and opposition parties of respective country. I can not compare Manmohan Sigh with him. MS was one of best leader India had. But, hope for the best.

TV channels are corporate entities . they do such things for own profit.
Media houses and politicians are the most modern instrument of producing humor. Hope you have not missed the blind date between Gadkari and most probably this ex diplomat.

Hes right... the hinduvta terrorists already consider it a privilege tht one of their own is now the pm of india.. :lol:

Desert i see no problem in that.

i personally feel that Hindu Nationalists should make their presence more stronger. Its a Hindu majority country and they have every right get hold of it. They had been caught between nationalism and fake secularism . Its time that majority should rule there

Desert i see no problem in that.

i personally feel that Hindu Nationalists should make their presence more stronger. Its a Hindu majority country and they have every right get hold of it. They had been caught between nationalism and fake secularism . Its time that majority should rule there
Sorry to interfere your conversation , India is the only Hindu country, so they have right to preserve their last entity " religion". Where Muslims has many countries and more choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom