What's new

Pakistan's chance to win against India , given Indian team's bad form

Best chance for pak. If pak is not able to beat this pathetic indian team, then the whole Pakistan team should retire.
I've one Secret Recipe for Win against India & Whatever Giants
when indian batting side about to begins its score account, we'll send trained Black Cat's to cross their way......thats the only way we can crunch down all MONSTERS
wnd_a702db74e37ef3f1f16101bdc293a406.jpg

I would still put my money on India. India may have been playing bad recently but they are use to the condition now as they are playing in Australia and specially in Adelaide currently.

Overall this whole WC is going to start on the wrong note as all 3 big team has been playing against each other on the same venue where they will play their pool matches which is quite unfair for other teams.

Battle of the pathetics .

I still put my money on Pakistan because indiA love to loose to worst team of tournament.

I feel sorry for both side a local PDF team might be a better option

I still put my money on Pakistan because indiA love to loose to worst team of tournament.

I can clock upto 150 KMPH, just letting you know in case you have any plans of assembling a local PDF team :P

India will make it to the semis

Pakistani Players are just great, the situation back home is worst than other teams. Peace of mind more calculate than everything, my best wishes and prayers for our Shaheens.

Our best ranked bowlers are out which will result in high scores for the Pakistani batsmen to chase. I would pray for the Pakistan Teams success but do not see the combination of 11 players with World Cup Class.

I can clock upto 150 KMPH, just letting you know in case you have any plans of assembling a local PDF team :P
With training and funding for your future. you can be the biggest super star of india. Indian forget about all issues if it comes to cricket . You will be loved by kids to elders from Muslim to Hindus and riches to poor.

Blessing will be showered in billion. Bhai tu aa ja. Good mein laynge aapko

India will make it to the semis
How much do india have to bribe to get there ?

Kejariwal can arrange from black money NRI.

This time i will be with Indian Team our teams sucks balls big time and if by any chance Pakistan does beat India i will be more angry because this team is pathetic

Not gonna watch it all Pakistan good bowlers are banned or injured so result is India wins.Congrats in advance to Indian team.

Some of your good bowlers were banned because of illegal bowling action. Some where injured. Even when Pakistan had great bowlers in their lineup, India has beaten you in each and every world cup matches.

India has won 3 of last 4 one day seriess, against in Eng in Eng, against WI in INdia and then whitewashed SL 5-0, whereas Pakistan has lost 14 of last 15 matches.

I think Pakistan team should JUST BE CALLED BACK HOME!!!! WHY WASTE OUR TIME AND NATIONAL RESOURCES ON SUCH PATHETIC PAKISTAN TEAM!!!

THIS IS BY FAR OUR WORSE TEAM EVER IN A WORLDCUP

Honestly, I haven't kept my hopes high for my team. Asian teams don't play well on those wickets so both India and Pakistan will be at disadvantage. Pakistani team collapses way too easy under pressure. But then they are so unpredictable someone's. I hope they can pull off a magical one.

I wish there is no unpleasant incident. It's a sport, hopefully both teams keep their tempers in control.

Back
Top Bottom