What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

I dont know why u are excited---all the AWACS were destroyed in the raid.....the air force leadership is sold out--they cant even arrange proper base security --what do you expect with asif the Z man appointing commanders....

Tell me, if they were ALL destroyed.. then how were able to partake in Saffron Bandit which came after the attack and even appeared on TV?
CGI??

I dont know why u are excited---all the AWACS were destroyed in the raid.....the air force leadership is sold out--they cant even arrange proper base security --what do you expect with asif the Z man appointing commanders....

Tell me, if they were ALL destroyed.. then how were able to partake in Saffron Bandit which came after the attack and even appeared on TV?
CGI??

ZDK-03_3view.jpg

Can somebody explain to me the purpose of that wavy underside paint scheme on the ZDK 03...why the waves?

They are both based on the same platform i.e series 600, having same modifications such as glass cockpit, increased fuel capacity, range and others.

So is it safe to assume that the work stations inside the ZDK-03 will be similar as this KJ-2000 Interior.

Chinese+KJ-2000+AWACS+Aircraft+From+Inside.jpg

Xefh3.jpg

How many work stations are there in a ZDK 03?

There are 5 in a Saab 2000 if I am not mistaken.

AWACs? of course you need,if not ,you will fall brhind in the compashion on india.

2264988.jpg

A very Hi Res image...

BTW, notice the serial number. Only 2 were delivered to PAF, one is undergoing crew familiarization and other trials...so this pic is probably in China.
@fatman17 can elaborate more on their status.

11-001 and 11-002 are the delivered examples.

Last edited by a moderator:
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Create the CSS for the popup var style = document.createElement('style'); style.innerHTML = ` /* Style for the popup */ .popup { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; z-index: 999; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8); /* Black background with opacity */ } .popup-content { position: relative; background-color: #fff; margin: 15% auto; padding: 20px; width: 80%; max-width: 600px; box-shadow: 0 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } .close-btn { position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 25px; color: #aaa; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; } .close-btn:hover, .close-btn:focus { color: #000; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } `; document.head.appendChild(style); // Create the HTML for the popup var popup = document.createElement('div'); popup.id = 'videoPopup'; popup.className = 'popup'; popup.innerHTML = ` `; document.body.appendChild(popup); // Show the popup when the page loads popup.style.display = 'block'; // Get the close button var closeBtn = document.querySelector('.close-btn'); // Close the popup when the user clicks on the close button closeBtn.onclick = function () { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } // Close the popup when the user clicks anywhere outside of the popup window.onclick = function (event) { if (event.target == popup) { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } } });
Back
Top Bottom