What's new

Pakistanis seem to love Indians. Do Indians feel the same way?

I can attest to the fact that Pakistanis love Indians, just as I love Indians :)

Nope since Hindus are not safe in Pakistan and you are not considering another country fro them or likes of Zarvan, also true for every other sect.

Hindus have India, Muslims have Pakistan, only Sikhs and Christians left. Why should they be denied to be governed by themselves? India should be divided for Sikhs and Christians. Muslims should immigrate to Pakistan, so Hindus can have their 100% Bharat.

well, muslims already claimed pakistan for them, they do not have right to live in India, and 99.9% of christians living in India have hindu ancestory so they must be converted back to hinduism.

If they are ISI agents? They will give bad name to peaceful Hindus like you.

Hindus have India, Muslims have Pakistan, only Sikhs and Christians left. Why should they be denied to be governed by themselves? India should be divided for Sikhs and Christians. Muslims should immigrate to Pakistan, so Hindus can have their 100% Bharat.
Pakistan should be dived for Shias, Ahmedis, Hindus, sikhs and Christian. And after that all muslims should migrate to Pakistan. Then only india can give some land to Christians.

If they are ISI agents? They will give bad name to peaceful Hindus like you.

they are christians currently, they have no sympathy for pakistan or pakistanis, luks like you did not get my point, muslims should not be allowed to live in India and christians should be converted back to hinduism.

Normal people have no problems on either side.

But policies/decisions on Pak side are taken by the likes of Hafiz Sayeed/ISI/PA (hard core Mullahs/Radicals funded by KSA). Those who call all the shots in Pakistan hate Hindus/India to their grave. That also explains the poor state of Hindus in Pakistan.

But normal Pakistanis like Normal Indians love and respect each other. I have no doubt that the intentions of those extending hospitality to Indians in Pakistan are Nobel and genuine.

Indians mistake our hospitality for 'love'. Even if the enemy turns up at our door, we feed him and never let go of our manners, its a unique Pakistani trait thats common between all provinces.

We don't hate India, we don't love them either, the state is our enemy, it owes us revenge, the Indian people are not our enemy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom