What's new

Pakistanis seem to love Indians. Do Indians feel the same way?

Thread already exists
As somebody mentioned in the Orginal thread
this Bharti author mistook hospitality for love,
We dont love Indians and never will,
and as I said in the orginal thread that I hope these bharti authors dont get a visa for karachi and lahore

@Oscar @Horus
thread already exist,please mergre or delete
we cant have duplicate threads on one shit

Those who love don't need certificate it was love or hospitality. In the end we're social animal i.e. human : )

Thread already exists
As somebody mentioned in the Orginal thread
this Bharti author mistook hospitality for love,
We dont love Indians and never will,
and as I said in the orginal thread that I hope these bharti authors dont get a visa for karachi and lahore

@Oscar @Horus
thread already exist,please mergre or delete
we cant have duplicate threads on one shit
Now you are talking.

Pakistanis know that an Indian at their shop is not there to cause trouble. Indians are not very sure about it. Sorry for being blunt, I am amongst the lucky ones to experience Pakistani hospitality, in Scotland, specifically in Perthshire, more so specifically in the pubs such as Ice Factory and That Bar. There is an entry fee of 5-6 pounds but I never had to pay as my Pak bros made sure I didn't have to, even when I wanted to. My point being, we never entered your country to hurt you, but some institutions in your country keep doing so regularly, and that screws all the problem solving that needs to be carried out.

He is definitely Indian. Or you don't consider Muslims as Indians?

only follower of the religions which originated in India i.e. hinduism, sikhism, buddhism ans jainism can be considered as Indians, rest are outsiders. and as for him, he is a mohajir not Indian.

only follower of the religions which originated in India i.e. hinduism, sikhism, buddhism ans jainism can be considered as Indians, rest are outsiders. and as for him, he is a mohajir not Indian.

What do you think should be done to the outsiders? such as Christians and Muslims living in India? Isn't it fair Christians of India should also have an independent country so that they can stay safe from people like Zarvan and you?

What do you think should be done to the outsiders? such as Christians and Muslims living in India? Isn't it fair Christians of India should also have an independent country so that they can stay safe from people like Zarvan and you?

well, muslims already claimed pakistan for them, they do not have right to live in India, and 99.9% of christians living in India have hindu ancestory so they must be converted back to hinduism.

Nope since Hindus are not safe in Pakistan and you are not considering another country fro them or likes of Zarvan, also true for every other sect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom