What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

Now a days my younger sister is also cleaning and testing her M4 rifle just in case India decided to do some mistake lol

Yup, do be ready.
Just remember that last time(1971) the Pakistani populace was ready and were up in arms, they were reduced to less than half their population.
That is the cold harsh truth.

Pakhtuna de Yara ,Trust me You don't want a Pathans fist.lol
The moment war breaks out,2/3rds of Peshawar will be on the front LOL

Indian conventional military might is superior to Pakistan .Agreed but the fact is that ,It isn't really about that.
Much of indian superiority is its Navy and the moment you nuke their aircraft carrier,you break their backbone of airforce and navy.I've said this over and over on this forum that "Indian air-craft carriers are a nice floating point for nukes" they provide what you call a threat for Nuclear MAD and both sides the warning to not risk total war.Most of the other countries that operate Air-craft carriers do so because of power projection and nothing else and against countries that don't have nukes.
Locating and doing that is no big deal,In war-time you can ask for Real time navigation satellites from the chinese navy or there are plenty of other ways to do that as well.

America the words largest super-power got its *** wooped in vietnam and Afghanistan against not so much military superiority but qualitative military tactics of vietnam.
Trust me Indians will drown in their own ego if they think "We are more Stronk than Pakistan".

Bro they're saying the moment war breaks out,We'll go to the front to fight.

Really?
Destroy our AC and our airforce is dead?
Like its that easy.

I would surmise that IN's real power lies in its destroyers and submarines which alongside its massive land attack ability possess secondary strike capability(the ability to launch Submarine launched Ballistic missiles) which pakistan doesn't have.

Our aircraft carriers will be supported by missile destroyers ready to engage any oncoming threats with advanced long ranged SAMs.
Alongside the long ranged Su-30MKIs advancing from the land I'd say we have a very good chance in the conventional field as well.

Actually, I support your right to express your views. You haven't breached any code of conduct here--far worse is said here and people getaway. I just said that your views ARE very dangerous for a country you profess to love.

Carry on! We need honest opinions here.
I have both love and hatred for my country. India chose the path of self-destruction by aggravating the policy of Muslim appeasement right after partition.

Muslims can never be loyal to a pagan majority state. If I am not wrong Muslims are commanded to fight the idol worshippers. It's no suprise that Muslims are trying to out-breed everyone else to become a majority.

I have both love and hatred for my country. India chose the path of self-destruction by aggravating the policy of Muslim appeasement right after partition.

Muslims can never be loyal to a pagan majority state. If I am not wrong Muslims are commanded to fight the idol worshippers. It's no suprise that Muslims are trying to out-breed everyone else to become a majority.

There is no question that there is some truth in your post. BUT time changes people. And that is a fact. Let me give you some personal observations:

I have literally dozens of first cousins and (had) several uncles/aunts in India. Their views about India and Pakistan were, what you'd call, typical Muslim views: Chanting for Pakistan and hatred for India. But now that the younger and educated nieces and nephews of mine are finding job opportunities--I know several successful ones--they and their parents and grandparents are not the same. True, there is still some soft corner for Pakistan but nothing like the same. Imagine what next generation would be like?

Also, it is not just a Muslim phenomenon that whenever a religious minority becomes a critical mass they decide to breakaway: Two of the newest countries on the world map (East Timor and South Sudan) are non Muslim countries carved out from Muslim countries. But this is for another topic.

simple
1.take a weapon of your choice .
2.cross border
3.get into PM's residence
4.shoot him
5.wakeup
do you know the history of pashtun lashkars. we can gather more than 3 million sharp shooters and well equipped pashtun lashkar any time. the half kashmir and GB we have was captured by them.

There is no question that there is some truth in your post. BUT time changes people. And that is a fact. Let me give you some personal observations:

I have literally dozens of first cousins and (had) several uncles/aunts in India. Their views about India and Pakistan were, what you'd call, typical Muslim views: Chanting for Pakistan and hatred for India. But now that the younger and educated nieces and nephews of mine are finding job opportunities--I know several successful ones--they and their parents and grandparents are not the same. True, there is still some soft corner for Pakistan but nothing like the same. Imagine what next generation would be like?

Also, it is not just a Muslim phenomenon that whenever a religious minority becomes a critical mass they decide to breakaway: Two of the newest countries on the world map (East Timor and South Sudan) are non Muslim countries carved out from Muslim countries. But this is for another topic.
Your relatives must be well-off not so religious Muslims. But the majority in here not like that.

I have never see any Muslim in here speaking against atrocities done by Muslims on non-Muslims. But they always keep speaking injustice done to Muslims in godhra,babri,palestine,afghanistan,iraq etc.

Yup, do be ready.
Just remember that last time(1971) the Pakistani populace was ready and were up in arms, they were reduced to less than half their population.
That is the cold harsh truth.

Really?
Destroy our AC and our airforce is dead?
Like its that easy.

I would surmise that IN's real power lies in its destroyers and submarines which alongside its massive land attack ability possess secondary strike capability(the ability to launch Submarine launched Ballistic missiles) which pakistan doesn't have.

Our aircraft carriers will be supported by missile destroyers ready to engage any oncoming threats with advanced long ranged SAMs.
Alongside the long ranged Su-30MKIs advancing from the land I'd say we have a very good chance in the conventional field as well.
Again another Indian living in the past . I am going to say it the last time it's 2016 not 1971. And this time their is no Soviet Union which will back India. Also Pakistani Army is extremely strong and professional. And will going to respond very aggressively to any misadventures by India. If India had such strength it would have attacked right after Mumbai attacks. And as I said earlier Pakistan will keep on bleeding India and indians as we are getting stable now it's time for India to get unstable . And trust me indians can't do a jack about it

I have never see any Muslim in here speaking against atrocities done by Muslims on non-Muslims. But they always keep speaking injustice done to Muslims in godhra,babri,palestine,afghanistan,iraq etc.

Muslims being Muslims, so what? Islam tends to transcend geographic and ethnic boundaries. But that doesn't make Indian Muslims a significant security threat to India? Or maybe you know more than what you are telling here?

Lol are you talking about same mushy who is usually giving the hell of a beating to Indian media channels which they usually deserve?

Yes Sir, same mushy who out of embarassment never accepted Pakistani Soldiers body after Kargil. Indian GOI/Army had to give them an Islamic burial. Aur before pandorra box is opened, he fired Nawaz and fooled the nation for 10 years.

People like him know, aukad se bahar baat karne se all get glued to it and people think he is doing good job.

So much for a brave man.

According to India, state of Kashmir was legally handed to India. Tell me why have you not got 1/3 portion after 70 years? Tell me who snatched it right under the noses of second largest country in the world?

Or is Indian Army gone all "Musee" and given 1/3 of Kashmir as Zakat to Pakistan?
You are a think tank...do you think such distorted historical facts suit your title?

Yes Sir, same mushy who out of embarassment never accepted Pakistani Soldiers body after Kargil. Indian GOI/Army had to give them an Islamic burial. Aur before pandorra box is opened, he fired Nawaz and fooled the nation for 10 years.

People like him know, aukad se bahar baat karne se all get glued to it and people think he is doing good job.

So much for a brave man.
Lol and I have seen the video which you indians claimed that Pakistan accepted bodies and Indian victory the normal bullshit.
But fact of the matter is Indian likes to repeat stories of what happened to her 'great soldiers'. The fact is in siachen conflict India did not receive the dead bodies of its soldiers even after several radio calls to collect them from Pakistani side . And the same thing happened at kargil. But indians made up stories to receive medals . Something which Indian army is famous for i.e. fake stories to get medals lol

Last time Pathans tried, they lose half nation and we had 90000 of them as POWs.

Sorry to say but Pathans have let Pakistan down. In 70 years they could not even take away whole kashmir, which was rightfully yours :)
Wow just wow this is the 5th Indian I saw today which is living in the past. Dude how many times do I have to tell you it's 2016 not 1971. And if India is that powerful it might have attacked right after Mumbai attacks but it didn't. Because it can't. And i can tell you the fact that Pakistan Military establishment has decided that they will going to bleed India . Because they have shown enough restraint. And India can't do a jack about it lol.

Chutiyas are the person who do Randi Ron a in front of world claiming their army is not involved and yet declares a list of those who got killed.

You are nothing but a pathetic ignorant owl like your army who still believes that even 1971 was a pakistani victory.
@waz @Oscar please check this dude he is abusing

Thank you

Chutiyas are the person who do Randi Ron a in front of world claiming their army is not involved and yet declares a list of those who got killed.

Nope .. Chutiyas are those who boast nonsense only to lick their own shit when faced with reality.

Now do randi rona infront of China and USA about this one too...

You are nothing but a pathetic ignorant owl like your army who still believes that even 1971 was a pakistani victory.

And you are a cunt who imagines things much like those wife swapping rapist turds that comprise your military..

Time to destroy your bunkers again and claim they were Pakistani..

Nope .. Chutiyas are those who boast nonsense only to lick their own shit when faced with reality.

Now do randi rona infront of China and USA about this one too...

And you are a cunt who imagines things much like those wife swapping rapist turds that comprise your military..

Time to destroy your bunkers again and claim they were Pakistani..

People across the border only retaliates in lika chippi form.... they have forgot the tradition of mardangi......they try to hide behind feminine(terrorist) and try to portray it is non state actor....PA dont have the guts to face indians.... 3000 indians foeced 30000 pakis to surrender....it will be repeated soon
Dude so when are you coming? Lol

I am pretty sure not anytime soon . Or it will be Pakistan that is coming after you lol

So you appreciate Indian efficiency and want to become Indian again....
Many like you in the long que.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom