What's new

Pakistanis Retaliate - Give Indians A Straight Forward Invitation

Exactly, I am so tired of all that aerial firings in the neighborhood. I think one condition for granting license must be to prove that you can handle the guns and will use them only in self defence or in firing ranges.

All this firing from roof tops and on weddings in the street by amateuers is really stupid and dangerous!
Dude we live in remote area of Punjab . And near our house their are acres of land which is empty. Nd usually me and my sister use it for hunting purposes. And as far as our neighbors are conserned they do hawai firing more then us lol .

Dude we live in remote area of Punjab . And near our house their are acres of land which is empty. Nd usually me and my sister use it for hunting purposes. And as far as our neighbors are conserned they do hawai firing more then us lol .

In Urban areas with dense population it is a real problem.

As Desert Fighter has already said, stray bullets have cost so many lives there. Sometimes the idiots can't even get their firing angle correct.

But that all is out of scope for this particular thread. Here they are talking about taking on those invading Indians..... so...:-)

Why invite us? Straight cross the border and bomb wherever and whatever you want.
Let's end this forever!

In Urban areas with dense population it is a real problem.

As Desert Fighter has already said, stray bullets have cost so many lives there. Sometimes the idiots can't even get their firing angle correct.

But that all is out of scope for this particular thread. Here they are talking about taking on those invading Indians..... so...:-)
Yes even i an against the firing in densely populated areas. It will simply kill someone in the process. Or if you really wanna do it then do it with fake bullets or bullets without kartoos.
But where I live it's arces of arces of land which is either filled with wild life such as jackals or filled with dacoits ( Pakistan Army also conducted operation this Bakra Eid). So either way we are not hitting or causing any harm to someone lol

you are forgetting fear don't exist for us, its for pussies like you who issue threats of attack day in and day out but don't have the guts to carry them out.

Be prepared Be very prepared .

you should understand that living in constant fear of death is itself a great pain to die :P

we invite you because you people have big mouths to issue threats and no balls to carry them out.
We don't issue threats, we walk the talk and stand our ground.

Why invite us? Straight cross the border and bomb wherever and whatever you want.
Let's end this forever!

Funny that Pakistanis are boasting about the abundance of guns in each and every household of Pakistan, yet haven't realized that for the last decade these same guns have turned on their own people and armed forces. More Pakistanis have been killed by Pakistani guns in the hands of Pakistanis than Indians ever have...

So next time you accuse India of formenting trouble in Pakistan, do know that your lack of gun control is more responsible for your problems than any imaginary Indian support provided to the said people.

Food for thought..

Otherwise Pakistanis can continue this circle jerk, it's quite entertaining!

@Kepler22b i suppose this was offensive to you? Why don't you at least explain your POV on gun control or lack there of?

That has been a historical fact I am afraid. Similar to Yanks in that respect.

I'm a huge proponent of gun control. Gun culture is not a good enough reason to allow a free flow of guns to an illiterate population of India or Pakistan. If anything it ends up becoming a hindrance to law and order (Indian and Pakistani police are notoriously inefficient to add) esp in the sub continent. You cannot deny that the problems Pakistan has faced over the last decade have in some part to do with the fact that guns are so easily available to every tom dick and Harry with a bone to pick with the state or another community.

And my assessment is Pakistan is safe from Indian attack as long as India does not partner with millions of Mukhtos. If they throw 10 million of them as sheild and then follow in their wake Pakistan might have cause for concern. This might sound silly but history proves it. The only time this billion people nation managed to achieve decisive victory was with the help of Mukhtos..

Sure, the reasons for an Indian victory in 71 are plenty, mukti bahini being one of them or in your view the only reason. Be that as it may, I only concern myself with the win column..Coz that's the only stat that matters at the end of the day. An ugly win is still a win.
China is considered a victor in WW2 even though they literally got butchered by the Japanese until the allied forces rallied to ease the pressure. And we give China the credit for the win don't we? They are a P5 member for a reason.

Pakistan has had its "mukti bahini" trump card in the form of Kashmiris in 65, 99 and even in the current scenario if we are to go by the Pakistani Consensus on the tilt of Kashmiris. clearly a hostile population couldn't be the only reason for a decisive victory.

My point is that one has to use its cards right and India played it masterfully in 71. Whether it be in terms of war planning, diplomacy or as you said, the Bangla angle.

I'm just happy with the W!
We have a saying here "aam khao, gutliyan mat Gino" which applies here aptly..I'm sure the Urdu speaking population can relate to this.

Last edited:

From cold feet even before start to last mouth attacks since many hours passed. But we understand that there wouldn't be any conventional attack and it is going to be more terrorism inside Pakistan. Your monkey is with us.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom